PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate on the way!

DisneyBill
08-29-2014, 03:26 PM
I finally bit the bullet and ordered an Ultimate seat to replace the stock one. I have a couple of long trips coming up and I was already getting a bit of numbness after only an hour or two. I'm 6'5" so I went with the King as well as the rider backrest. It may take up to 3 weeks as they didn't have any in stock but I will post pictures once it arrives.

- Bill

Pap
08-29-2014, 04:52 PM
I think you'll really like it. We've ridden all day on ours with no issues. Enjoy when it arrives!

C'Ville
02-04-2015, 07:08 PM
My seat came today, got it installed but didn't have time to ride it before dark.

F6BPDX
02-04-2015, 07:53 PM
My seat came today, got it installed but didn't have time to ride it before dark.

Sounds like you should have invested in some headlights before you got your seat. :cheers:

Looks great.

nox
02-05-2015, 05:09 AM
I am also waiting on my Ultimate seat to arrive.

I ordered one with no side inlays so have to wait a couple of weeks for it to be made.

Also invested in a National Cycle Vstream special edition windscreen and waiting for it to arrive as well.

C'Ville
02-06-2015, 07:21 AM
Sounds like you should have invested in some headlights before you got your seat. :cheers:

Looks great.

Correct !!
I should have said the temps drop at dusk below my riding comfort level !!:clap2: