PDA

View Full Version : Gone to the darkside

foodog2
08-30-2014, 10:39 AM
I put the Bridgestone driveguard runflat on today. I was surprised the dealer would do it. They asked if I was sure and I said yup, besides it's getting a sidecar in two weeks 😁. They said well that makes sense!

bobbyf6b
08-30-2014, 11:35 AM
I put the Bridgestone driveguard runflat on today. I was surprised the dealer would do it. They asked if I was sure and I said yup, besides it's getting a sidecar in two weeks . They said well that makes sense!

Brilliant!

mike2000t
08-31-2014, 08:54 PM
I tried out a friends Goldwing with a Falken 601 car tire on it. I really liked the feel. It was a little odd for the first few turns, but after that it was hard to tell I was on a car tire.

I bought a tire/black rim and will be trying the darkside as soon as my first tire is worn out.

Hornblower
09-01-2014, 07:51 AM
I tried out a friends Goldwing with a Falken 601 car tire on it. I really liked the feel. It was a little odd for the first few turns, but after that it was hard to tell I was on a car tire.

When our rally group went through Deals Gap, I saw Yellow Wolfs' bike there sporting a Falken rear. That may be one to try when my Kuhmo needs replacing. Of course, that won't be anytime soon :icon_biggrin:.