PDA

View Full Version : F6B SIGHTINGS...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Wingman
06-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Can we make this a sticky? It could help get fellow owners who are local to each other together.

I saw a black deluxe headed south bound on 17 in NC headed towards Elizabeth City, anyone on here?

flyboy
06-16-2013, 06:06 PM
Can we make this a sticky? It could help get fellow owners who are local to each other together.

I saw a black deluxe headed south bound on 17 in NC headed towards Elizabeth City, anyone on here?

Saw a black base model with NC temporary tag riding with 3 highly chromed Valkyries in the tiny town of Clintwood, VA about 3 weeks ago!

Westernbiker
06-19-2013, 01:49 PM
I have not seen another F6B on the road here in Phoenix.

ghostrider
07-02-2013, 12:26 PM
June 29th I took a detour to Crater Lake from Highway 138 on my way to Trinidad Cal. I saw another red F6B on the Crater Lake north Hwy going the opposite direction. Anybody from this forum? Btw, the bike performed superbly on my trip from Boise to San Francisco to Las Vegas and back. The luggage I had worked great and stayed put very well. A lot of riding but a great trip. :icon_biggrin:

bobbyf6b
07-02-2013, 11:07 PM

I saw a black one on I-17 like a month ago and I gave him the thumbs up. I also saw the same guy (I think) at the gas station in Sun City Festival a few weeks ago. Before I got mine. The bike had a tall windshield added with the vent. Might that be you? I didn't get a chance to chat with the rider.

av8rdave
07-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Hardin County, Ohio. I would like to see that change, so I'm keeping my eyes open.

Westernbiker
07-03-2013, 10:07 AM
I saw a black one on I-17 like a month ago and I gave him the thumbs up. I also saw the same guy (I think) at the gas station in Sun City Festival a few weeks ago. Before I got mine. The bike had a tall windshield added with the vent. Might that be you? I didn't get a chance to chat with the rider.

Nope Bobby, it was not me I still have the shorty windscreen. I still have not seen another one on the road yet.

Motorcyclechris
07-05-2013, 08:31 AM
I live just south of the IL / WI border, Harley Country. Although my local dealer has sold 10 of these I have yet to see another one on the road which doesn't bother me a bit. I feel somewhat exclusive. Everywhere I go a crowd appears to talk. Good weather finally around here and yesterday I saw a flat track race in Elkorn Wi. What a hoot !!!

Wingman
07-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Just did a round trip from NC to Southern NJ, I did not see a single one. Being voted the MOTY and all you would thing they would be all over the place...

Wild Bill
07-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Rode from Ga to Ohio and back last week. Didn't see any. Seen a black one at cracker barrel in faiburn Ga a month ago.

Hook
07-06-2013, 09:36 PM
I saw 4 F6Bs at the Hollister Rally this weekend. One red and the rest were black. One standard and three deluxe....if you count mine that would be 5 F6Bs and 4 blacks and 2 standards.

Mike
07-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Had a great day in Hollister at the Independence Rally. :icon_smflag:
I will post a few picks. I only saw one other F6B. But I was only there on the 5th. Great Rally Great Bike! :biker:

moorege
07-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Had a great day in Hollister at the Independence Rally. :icon_smflag:
I will post a few picks. I only saw one other F6B. But I was only there on the 5th. Great Rally Great Bike! :biker:

I traveled to two dealerships in my area (Lancaster, pa.)yesterday, and the first was knocking $3,000 right off the top and the second hasn't sold ONE yet. And I still have not seen one on the road? I am holding out for the 2014, just to see if they have any added features. I guess it's the economy stupid?

imported_scottydi
07-07-2013, 04:58 PM
I bought my black deluxe on Wed 6-12, rode it to work on Friday 6-14, got a lot of questions about it of course, pulled up Monday 6-17 and there is one identical to mine in the parking lot. My boss liked mine so much he went out and bought one. Guess I dont get to be special anymore. Oh well

Scott

bobbyf6b
07-07-2013, 10:12 PM
I bought my black deluxe on Wed 6-12, rode it to work on Friday 6-14, got a lot of questions about it of course, pulled up Monday 6-17 and there is one identical to mine in the parking lot. My boss liked mine so much he went out and bought one. Guess I dont get to be special anymore. Oh well

Scott

That's awesome!

Mine was a big hit today at a bike get together, but I didn't see another one anywhere.

Mrf13
07-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Spotted a Black Deluxe going north on 165 in Monroe La.
First one I have seen on the road. Had a tall clear windshield.

SteveM
07-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Saw a red F6B in Prattsville, NY Sunday afternoon.

anyone on this forum?

RLj
08-07-2013, 04:47 PM
From ATL but went up to my lake house today in Glenville, NC and I saw a Black F6B by the lake on HWY 107. Looked like it was going to go south towards Cashiers.........not a good day to be on a bike or at the lake, was raining like heck!

kjelders
08-07-2013, 09:30 PM
I saw 2 black deluxe at Starbucks in Bonney Lake, WA......but it was just me and Miles BS'n :icon_mrgreen:

unsub
08-15-2013, 02:31 PM
On 3rd week of July on the Las Vegas Blvd, and again on Hwy 215 NB, a day apart. Same one? This was before I knew what the heck it was!

ghostrider
08-15-2013, 02:52 PM
On 3rd week of July on the Las Vegas Blvd, and again on Hwy 215 NB, a day apart. Same one? This was before I knew what the heck it was!

Hmmmm, I was in Vegas at the end of June on the Blvd. Was it red!? ......(with an inferior paint job?).

Dark Knight
08-16-2013, 04:12 PM
If it was Black and a Deluxe it would have been me.
:icon_mrgreen:

unsub
08-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Must have been you Dark Knight :cheers:

rsj64
08-17-2013, 03:09 AM
I rode into NC and TN Smoky Mountains area a week and a half ago and no sightings. Did get a lot attention from other bike owners and most were HD guys who loved the F6B. One HD guy wanted buy mine! Lol!

contek
10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Saw a black base model there tonight. Anyone?

dickiedeals
10-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I saw a Black F6B at JP Cycle at Destination Daytona a couple weeks ago. Other than Steve 0800 in Sanford that's all I've seen since I got mine on 9/11. There has to be more around here. Are there anymore here in Florida? Perhaps we'll see more this Up Coming Biketoberfeast In Daytona. All Ya'll are coming Right?

Scotrod
10-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Saw one the first time out on mine here locally in Houston! LOL! (Rd/Blk)
Saw 2 more here before that,,, (Both Blk)
I believe Texans like 6's!!! :icon_biggrin:

Bunny
10-08-2013, 10:28 PM
why are they not selling many . .. . is it because they are so new just being out this year?? oris it the price and the economy ??

dickiedeals
10-08-2013, 11:53 PM
why are they not selling many . .. . is it because they are so new just being out this year?? oris it the price and the economy ??

I think the biggest negative is that they have No cruise control. The f6b is the first bike I've owned since 2000 without it. I love the bike but throttle locks and all the devices other than Cruise Control Suck! I miss my Cruise control! I'm sorry I'm off subject a bit, But she asked. Dickie:banghead:

Scotrod
10-09-2013, 12:27 PM
I remember when Victory came out,,, Took quite a while to see one,,, Still not a huge number of 'em around here, and we have (5) dealers withing 60 miles.

Still haven't seen any (personally owned) Indians (by Polaris) Not interested in Indian (by Polaris) anywho, so NBD.

Have seen a dozen or so Rushmore bikes out and about,,,

And about 37,482 Street Glides!!!! LOL!!!!

Abiqua Creek
10-12-2013, 09:23 AM
While on a little jaunt with the wife we seen a red F6B in Damascus Oregon on HWY 212 about 2:30 pm. First one we have seen on the road.

F6BPDX
10-12-2013, 07:49 PM
While on a little jaunt with the wife we seen a red F6B in Damascus Oregon on HWY 212 about 2:30 pm. First one we have seen on the road.

That would be me! I had just bought mine in Hillsboro and was riding it home to Sandy for the wife to sign her part of the paperwork. It was an unplanned purchase, as I had just gone in for a coolant leak on my Suzuki.

Couldnt be happier with the F6B.

Scotrod
10-12-2013, 07:55 PM
It was an unplanned purchase, as I had just gone in for a coolant leak on my Suzuki.

:icon_biggrin:

Welcome aboard!!!!

Sounds quite interesting!

More details, please!!!!!

dickiedeals
10-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Rode today In the Breast Cancer Poker Run In St.Augustine Fl. Spotted two other F6B's both Black. One actually had the keys hanging in the saddle bag lock. Didn't see anyone around it. This is a bit of a flaw. Its so dang easy to forget your keys in this lock. Didn't see the owner of either bike. Would have liked to talk to them. Any of you on Here? Dickie

MichaelG
10-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Rode today In the Breast Cancer Poker Run In St.Augustine Fl. Spotted two other F6B's both Black. One actually had the keys hanging in the saddle bag lock. Didn't see anyone around it. This is a bit of a flaw. Its so dang easy to forget your keys in this lock. Dickie

I used to live in St. Augustine, FL...back in 1959.

There are many of us that have a key left in the saddelbag lock. But not the entire ignition key ring. We all do it with a custom knob on a shortened key, so it only opens the saddlebags, and will not work in the ignition. If done right, the knob looks like part of the bike, and unsuspecting hooligans would not know there is a key under that knob. :shhh:

MichaelG
10-12-2013, 08:59 PM
That would be me! I had just bought mine in Hillsboro and was riding it home to Sandy for the wife to sign her part of the paperwork. It was an unplanned purchase, as I had just gone in for a coolant leak on my Suzuki.

Couldnt be happier with the F6B.

There are several of us that bought our F6Bs from Hillsboro Motosport, in Hillsboro, Oregon. I know I bought the very first F6B they sold. I wonder how many of us on this forum bought from there???????:icon_wink:

F6BPDX
10-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Basic story is after wanting a motorcycle for 10+ years I finally decided to take the plunge and get my endorsement in March of this year. With that I purchased a Suzuki C50T. I actually sat on the F6B the day I bought my C50 but the idea of a 1800cc, 840lb monster that cost $21k wasn't right for a guy just begining.

So over the last 6 months I rode 6700 miles on the C50 snd lusted after the F6B continuously. On Thursday I took the C50 in to have a coolant leak looked at (turned out to just be a loose clamp) and Motosport happened to still have 1 red F6B which was their demo, coincidentally the same bike I had sat on 6 months prior. I made the comment to Matt (finance guy) that I loved the bike and it was killing me to see it sit, he asked me what he had to make happen for me to be able to take it with me. I told him there was no way I could afford a $21k bike, especially since I was sure I was upside down on my Suzuki. He insisted I tell him what I could do, and I will be damned if he didn't make it happen.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/mlinkletter/PhotoOct1062133PM.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/mlinkletter/PhotoOct1062152PM.jpg

hiflyer
10-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Nice!!! I'll bet your out in the garage till late thirty tonight!

bobbyf6b
10-12-2013, 11:54 PM

Basic story is after wanting a motorcycle for 10+ years I finally decided to take the plunge and get my endorsement in March of this year. With that I purchased a Suzuki C50T. I actually sat on the F6B the day I bought my C50 but the idea of a 1800cc, 840lb monster that cost $21k wasn't right for a guy just begining.

So over the last 6 months I rode 6700 miles on the C50 snd lusted after the F6B continuously. On Thursday I took the C50 in to have a coolant leak looked at (turned out to just be a loose clamp) and Motosport happened to still have 1 red F6B which was their demo, coincidentally the same bike I had sat on 6 months prior. I made the comment to Matt (finance guy) that I loved the bike and it was killing me to see it sit, he asked me what he had to make happen for me to be able to take it with me. I told him there was no way I could afford a $21k bike, especially since I was sure I was upside down on my Suzuki. He insisted I tell him what I could do, and I will be damned if he didn't make it happen.

Congrats! I was a Suzuki nut for years but they don't have anything that rivals the F6B.

MichaelG
10-13-2013, 12:17 AM

Motosport happened to still have 1 red F6B which was their demo, coincidentally the same bike I had sat on 6 months prior.

Funny thing is...I just happen to have ridden THAT Red F6B...on April 6th, as their demo bike, and I ended up buying a all Black standard model, and rode it home that day. I did NOT go to the dealership to buy an F6B. I went there to buy a demo ST1300 ABS, which was a 2012 model that was part of the Honda demo fleet. They had a very low price on several of the demo ST1300's, and I drove 125 miles from home to buy one. After a two (2) mile ride on the ST1300 ABS, I returned to the dealership, handed them the bike back, and said...hell no ! It reminded me of why I no longer ride that style of bike, or in that riding position. As I was getting ready to drive away, the owner came running out, and asked me if I would please test ride the Red F6B for them, as...they were sitting on six of them, and no one had bought any yet...or even test ridden one. Since I was all dressed for riding...in the light rain...I said..sure..I will give it a test ride. (I was familiar with the new F6B, and had gone out of my way to see them at the local dealers)

After another two mile test ride..but this time on the F6B, I returned to the dealer and bought a new Black standard model.

Now...YOU have the Red demo model I test rode.:icon_mrgreen:

BTW...where did you get that white or shiny batwing sticker for the back of your helmet????? I would bet that a lot of us would buy those and puit them on the back of our helmets. Please tell me where .........

F6BPDX
10-13-2013, 01:04 AM
BTW...where did you get that white or shiny batwing sticker for the back of your helmet????? I would bet that a lot of us would buy those and puit them on the back of our helmets. Please tell me where .........

Picked it up on eBay, its white vinyl. This is the same seller I used.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Batman-Begins-Die-Cut-Vinyl-Decal-DC-Comics-6-The-Dark-Knight-/110975817859?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d6ac9883

Darkknight
10-14-2013, 08:28 AM
I saw a red F6B Sunday around 1 PM heading from Mount Greylock MA, home to Ct. It was not as big a suprise as the first F6B I saw. I picked this one out in the distance.
So far in Ct, I don't see many of these. I wonder how they are selling? I actually like to be "different" from the masses so it's OK with me if these bikes are NOT selling well. If I wanted to be like everyone else I'd buy a V-Twin.

Abiqua Creek
10-14-2013, 09:16 AM

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/mlinkletter/PhotoOct1062133PM.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/mlinkletter/PhotoOct1062152PM.jpg

My wife and I have really enjoyed ours.

MichaelG
10-14-2013, 09:17 AM
To be honest with ya'all, I am hoping that Honda discontinues the F6B, and does not bring it back as a 2014 model. It would be nice to have the single year model of this bike. I do not beleive that a 2014 model would have any appreciable changes to it...like a electronic cruise control, or ABS brakes, etc.

So, for me, I would like Honda to stop making the F6B, and have the 2013 model year be the only one. :icon_mrgreen:

Scotrod
10-14-2013, 12:16 PM
So, for me, I would like Honda to stop making the F6B, and have the 2013 model year be the only one. :icon_mrgreen:

Not me!!! It would kill the avaialbility of F6B-specific aftermarket do-dads!!! :shock:

If you want a (darn near) one-off, go buy a DN-01!!!!!

The Honda DN-01 is a cruiser motorcycle made by Honda from 2008 to 2010. It was introduced at the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show[4] and went on sale in Japan and Europe in 2008, in the United States in 2009,[3] and was discontinued at the end of 2010.

MichaelG
10-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Not me!!! It would kill the avaialbility of F6B-specific aftermarket do-dads!!! :shock:

If you want a (darn near) one-off, go buy a DN-01!!!!!

The Honda DN-01 is a cruiser motorcycle made by Honda from 2008 to 2010. It was introduced at the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show[4] and went on sale in Japan and Europe in 2008, in the United States in 2009,[3] and was discontinued at the end of 2010.

Scotrod, by now we F6B owners have already bought 93.14159 % of the aftermarket do-dads that we want for our bikes, and if there is anything that we have not bought yet...it will still be available for the next 6 months to a year before the manufacturers decide to stop making it.

As for the DN-01...way too small cc, and not for me. I checked one out...no thanks.

Scotrod
10-14-2013, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=Miles;12434]Scotrod, by now we F6B owners have already bought 93.14159 % of the aftermarket do-dads that we want for our bikes,,,, /QUOTE]

No way!!! I'm just getting started!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

Due to the release of the F6B:

Cobra finally came out with some 'sporty' pipes for a Wing now, Bassani is reportedly working on some. (Cobra had some Wing pipes before, but not like the 6-2-6's. If memory serves, Bassani has never had Wing pipes.)

Ultimate is working on a seat, Mustang may follow suit,,, (Neither works for me, but TONS of folks like 'em!)

Windshields,,, ALWAYS room for more F6B specific 'this-is-not-your-Grandapa's' windshields!!!! LOL!

The 'sporty' version of the modern Wing has just now arrived! Killing it now will stick a fork in the 'sporty' creativity that brings new stuff/new direction to the aftermarket. We want MORE than just a catalog full of Kury-Chrome!!!!

Or, was the F6B just designed for the G-Wing crowd? The 'Restaurant Raiders'???, They guys who are happy with just a new piece of bling and a HungerBuster?!?!??!?!?!?

I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!

bobbyf6b
01-24-2014, 12:11 AM
I stopped by my dealership the other day and we had three F6B owners in the same lot! Then I saw one of them tonight on the way home.

Looks like we have 16 members in AZ. :icon_cool:

bobbyf6b
03-07-2014, 07:59 PM
I just saw another F6B in Anthem, AZ. Pretty funny since we're a small community. It was a black standard model. Didn't have time to chat since I was in the cage with groceries.

ED209
03-11-2014, 11:46 AM
FINALY I seen one, black in color. It was A1A hwy along the coast in St.Augustine Fl. Looked great ! :yes:

Steve 0080
03-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Saw one Sat in Daytona coming out of a dirt lot in the area of the track....I could not stop...

ED209
03-13-2014, 12:57 PM
FINALY I seen one, black in color. It was A1A hwy along the coast in St.Augustine Fl. Looked great ! :yes:

Actually my neighbor across the street got one before I did and it sits out in front of his house. I see it everyday.

yellow rex
03-31-2014, 11:30 AM
Sunday I and some other riders came from Fayetteville AK
on Hw412 and saw a black f6b east bound was that one of
the members, they were riding to up. I was on my red f6b.

ED209
03-31-2014, 12:00 PM
I was on my red f6b.

The only time I see the black ones are in my rear view mirror too :shrug: :crackup:

ghostrider
03-31-2014, 12:07 PM
:lolup:

choptop
03-31-2014, 05:34 PM
You red guys are to funny.:nono:

Trike lady
03-31-2014, 08:24 PM
I haven't seen any F6Bs in Butler, PA just a GL1000 and an 1800 so far.

The Slamming Butcher
04-05-2014, 10:40 PM
My first F6B sighting in the Raleigh area (other than mine, of course).

Mid afternoon on Capital Boulevard (US1) just south of the 440 Beltline....spotted a 2013 Red heading toward downtown. Anyone here?

rule62
04-17-2014, 08:06 AM
4/12/14 at a gas station in Tellico Plains, TN.

imported_NMRed
04-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Saw a slow black one on 54/70 north of Alamogordo going the opposite way and I guess he was jealous or something, he didn't even wave back at my fast red one.

bobbyf6b
04-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Saw a slow black one on 54/70 north of Alamogordo going the opposite way and I guess he was jealous or something, he didn't even wave back at my fast red one.

Riders of black F6Bs are snobs. :icon_mrgreen:

Hornblower
04-17-2014, 06:01 PM

I beg your pardon, sir :shock: Now, where is my Grey Poupon :icon_wink:

F6B-RICH
04-17-2014, 06:21 PM

Thank you :icon_biggrin: :pbt: .batman-smilie.

bobbyf6b
04-17-2014, 07:12 PM
:crackup: Grey Poupon :crackup:

buefchris
04-25-2014, 09:25 AM
I seen a black one on the corner of Westminster and Bolsa Chica yesterday.

bobbyf6b
04-25-2014, 09:44 AM
I seen a black one on the corner of Westminster and Bolsa Chica yesterday.

Where's that? There's no location info on your profile.

buefchris
04-25-2014, 06:13 PM
SoCal

rvanschu
04-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Rode to Palm Springs CA from Vancouver Island - and back - from Mar 30 to Apr 9. 3250 miles round trip and no other F6Bs in sight. Even the dealer in Beaumont CA had not seen one in real life before.

Big Jay
04-27-2014, 06:30 PM
You must have went thru Or. and Wa. and mist us there are several in both . Maybe we will see you next time. I'm headed to Sedrowooly Wa.. Tomorrow from Rainier Or.

Retired Army
04-27-2014, 07:51 PM
The speed of the red ones make them difficult if not impossible to spot.:stirthepot:

Big Jay
04-29-2014, 10:35 PM
:cheers::yes::biggthumpup:'all/right'.notworthy.:clap2::039::stirthepot:

coffee_weasle
04-30-2014, 09:50 AM
spotted a black f6b in a new commercial, i'm surprised they used the fast-black one

unsub
04-30-2014, 12:51 PM
Rode to Palm Springs CA from Vancouver Island - and back - from Mar 30 to Apr 9. 3250 miles round trip and no other F6Bs in sight. Even the dealer in Beaumont CA had not seen one in real life before.

And no ride report? Or did I miss it?:nono:

billphoenix
04-30-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm in Phoenix but don't anyone else with a F6B.
I live West 17 & Tbird. I think some guys live north around Anthem that have F6B's - not sure.
Bill

bobbyf6b
04-30-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm in Phoenix but don't anyone else with a F6B.
I live West 17 & Tbird. I think some guys live north around Anthem that have F6B's - not sure.
Bill

They're all over the valley. We've even had a few rides. Join us on Thu night at bike night if you can. I'll be there if I'm not working.

Hambly434
04-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Have had my bike for a year now with only 2 sightings. 1 last September at the Sandwich, IL. fairgrounds bike had blacked out badges and windshield.
2nd was an arranged sighting with the Coffee Weasel at a local Honda dealer.
Super nice guy. Was nice to see and try out some of his mods. Now I have to spend more $$$.
Unfortunately it looks like there hasn't been as many sold here in Northern IL.

Darren
04-30-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm still all alone :icon_rolleyes:

not seen another on the road anywhere in Nova Scotia :shrug:

Frontier509
05-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Met a nice gentleman from Kansas City who was also riding an F6B at the overlook of the Arkansas Grand Canyon at Jasper on Hwy 7 a couple of weekends ago.
Two black birds at this remote location at the same time. Go figure..

Wild Bill
05-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Seen a black one in warm springs Ga today.

bobbyf6b
05-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Saw a black one today around noon in Henderson, NV. He was going south on 93/95.

coffee_weasle
05-06-2014, 03:37 PM
except for Hambly's , i hadn't seen another til today, so i did a quick double-back to ask where he was from (Aurora IL)

then headed out toward the local honda dealer, and ran into Jakec (from this forum)
real nice guy! we had a few good laughs

so that was 2 sightings in 3 minutes

all the FAST black version

jakec
05-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Coffee Weasel, It was very enjoyable visiting with you, you have a very nice bike and it's always nice to learn some new things about the F6B.
Jakec

CaptRob
05-10-2014, 05:01 PM
I saw a Fast Black 6 South bound I 85 just South of the airport about 12:20 P.M. Today 5/10/14!! Good to see another sweet 6 in town!!:041:

MSGT-R
05-14-2014, 12:12 PM
I rode from Cedar City UT to Denver on 29/30 April, and returned on 4/5 May. I saw one black F6B with a tall windshield going east bound May 4th on the 70 somewhere around Rifle CO, but he never turned his head because of crosswinds (?)

Damn cold going :snow1:, but 20 degrees nicer (but windier) coming back. 'windy'

imported_scottydi
05-14-2014, 02:15 PM
I saw a Fast Black 6 South bound I 85 just South of the airport about 12:20 P.M. Today 5/10/14!! Good to see another sweet 6 in town!!:041:

My boss bought his bike two days after I bought mine, he had been looking for a harley for about 3 months, one look at my bike and he went and bought one identical to mine. He lives down near Peachtree City.

Scott

CaptRob
05-14-2014, 03:38 PM
My boss bought his bike two days after I bought mine, he had been looking for a harley for about 3 months, one look at my bike and he went and bought one identical to mine. He lives down near Peachtree City.

Scott

Cool yeah, I'm 1 mile out of PTC. There is another blk 6 in Fayette co and he's on the forum.
I think I saw him in PTC too!

CarolinaRider
05-24-2014, 08:49 PM
I saw one today Saturday May 24th on the Blue Ridge Pkwy around 3:30 near blowing rock. It was a slow red one followed by a HD.

I was in a mini van with the family! :icon_rolleyes:

coffee_weasle
05-24-2014, 09:03 PM
:lolup: slow red one.... followed by a h-d (even slower?)

hiflyer
05-25-2014, 06:13 PM
Red F6B with a smoked shield, rider in red and black in Edmond OK, I-35 at 2nd. If you read this board, let me know, you are the only other F6B I've seen in the OKC area.

Big Jay
05-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Saw a fast red one in Lowes parking lot in Longview Wa. Today around 1:30 pm

bubbaj1
05-31-2014, 06:21 PM
I past 2 today in north georgia, one was at riders hill in dahlonega. He was from florida, the other was a red one coming out of dahlonega ga.

Tedubya
06-02-2014, 08:57 AM
While in Myrtle for bike week I saw only 2 others out of thousands of bikes. One of them was from this group. "Goldtahoe" the other guy would never look my way when we passed. Guess it would be like looking in the mirror.

filgolfnutSHIRTS
06-02-2014, 08:56 PM
I live just south of the IL / WI border, Harley Country. Although my local dealer has sold 10 of these I have yet to see another one on the road which doesn't bother me a bit. I feel somewhat exclusive. Everywhere I go a crowd appears to talk. Good weather finally around here and yesterday I saw a flat track race in Elkorn Wi. What a hoot !!!

Hope to see you around:039: I am moving to Gurnee in a few weeks

smokinjoe187
06-02-2014, 09:00 PM
:lolup: slow red one.... followed by a h-d (even slower?)

was he teaching the harley to ride or what!!

jdurbin
06-03-2014, 06:56 PM
I saw one of the slower red ones in Kissimmee today. You only go about 20 there anyway.
Looked good, glad to see another F6B.

ReserveBum
06-04-2014, 11:35 AM
spent a couple days at Americade - saw three other black deluxes. One of them had the new heli bar upgrade......i may have moved that to the top of the farkle list

racer
06-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Haven't seen another one yet.

SmallPasture
06-06-2014, 07:21 AM
I've only seen police on Slow Black 6's in the San Antonio area. But then again I try and stay out of the San Antonio area except to earn a paycheck. Needless to say I have seen notta one in my neck of South Central Texas except that blinding bumble bee yellow bad boy I'm on!!!:icon_biggrin:

SmallPasture
06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Saw one the first time out on mine here locally in Houston! LOL! (Rd/Blk)
Saw 2 more here before that,,, (Both Blk)
I believe Texans like 6's!!! :icon_biggrin:

You are correct sir! :icon_cool:

richw56
06-06-2014, 07:56 AM
I met a guy at the dealership who had a black 6. Other than that, I haven't noticed any near me yet.
I wonder if I'm the only yellow 6 on the road around here.
I'm perfectly OK with that, though - it's kinda fun having other bikers stop and stare as if they were looking at a UFO. :icon_lol:

luckyluciano
06-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Had mine 2 weeks. Haven't seen any.
Lots of compliments & stares.
Harley guys walk over scratching their heads. They don't know what to think. It's hilarious!

Coop creek
06-08-2014, 04:49 PM
About 6 weeks and 2000 miles of riding here and there and I saw my first F6B today, a bright red one on route 183 Bernville PA. There was just enough time to cheer and wave as we passed.

bobbyf6b
06-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Saw my first yellow one today! It was great to meet another member of the forum.

imported_scottydi
06-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Saw a black F6B headed south on GA 400 near exit 13 today around 5pm. Was it anyone on the board?

Scott

tiny0452
06-15-2014, 10:40 PM
F6B trike all black in Kissimmee fl

tiny0452
06-16-2014, 08:27 PM
F6B trike all black in Kissimmee fl

Texas TC
06-17-2014, 05:05 PM
Well, for the tenth year, I spent 13 days in Austin, Texas setting up, working, and breaking down the Republic of Texas (ROT) Biker Rally and did NOT see a single F6B. Last year I took mine to the rally and had a lot of questions about it. This year I left it at home and wished I had taken it. This was my 19th visit to this Rally and I plan the 20th, next year to be my last. I plan to take my motorcycle next year.

SmallPasture
06-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Well, for the tenth year, I spent 13 days in Austin, Texas setting up, working, and breaking down the Republic of Texas (ROT) Biker Rally and did NOT see a single F6B. Last year I took mine to the rally and had a lot of questions about it. This year I left it at home and wished I had taken it. This was my 19th visit to this Rally and I plan the 20th, next year to be my last. I plan to take my motorcycle next year.

Your a brave man TC! The fetching Mrs. SmallPasture and I stop going some 5 years ago. It's flat out crazy in there! That said, we may have to come up to support ya on your last mission!! :yes:

Wingman
06-21-2014, 12:28 AM
WOW! This thread blew up! I still haven’t seen any on the road. I have seen one parked where I work, but it’s a big base and I haven’t gotten around to hunting the owner down yet. Still love this bike, my knock sensor issue went away with a hard reset, and it was very comfortable to ride over this past winter.

Dmoon64
06-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Finally saw one on the road. Black one on 53rd here in Iowa.

Big Jay
06-21-2014, 10:50 PM
Saw a black one on hyway 4 in Naesell Wa. this afternoon , wife and I stopped at a shell station for something to drink and it went by .

mikey
06-22-2014, 10:52 AM
rode from helen, ga. to biloxi, ms. last wk. no other f6 ers, but got some thumbs up from h-d & GLs

SpeedyWho
06-22-2014, 06:10 PM
I saw Red F6B riding two up riding with an old Valk also two up, in Show Low today. We were going the same direction I waved and got a thumbs up. Wonder if they are Forum Members

bobbyf6b
06-22-2014, 06:48 PM
I went the back way to Prescott for lunch today and saw a black one somewhere along the way. Can't remember exactly where.

MSGT-R
06-23-2014, 08:55 PM
My husband and I went to Cedar City this afternoon during lunch.
Across the street was a black one @ Starbucks. I made a beeline aross the street to chat.
He's one of our members, but after 8 hours, I've forgotten his name.. (dammit). My apoligies.
He's on his way to Salt Lake on business.

Hambly434
06-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Spotted a Black deluxe with a bag on the rack. Rider only headed South on Rt.151 near Anamosa, Iowa at 1:20 this afternoon. Possibly heading to the JP Cycles open house.

Dirtstiff's F6B
06-28-2014, 10:27 PM
Saw a black one on hyway 4 in Naesell Wa. this afternoon , wife and I stopped at a shell station for something to drink and it went by .

Wife and I went to Raymond and back.

The Slamming Butcher
06-29-2014, 08:23 AM
Saw a black F6B on Falls of the Neuse near Sandy Forks mid-afternoon Saturday. It was especially funny since I first noticed it coming toward us and I thought to myself... "what the hell is THAT" before I recognized it as an F6B.

Anyone here?

marmilia
06-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Finally saw one on the road. Black one on 53rd here in Iowa.

Would that be in Des Moines? I have never seen one on the road but occasionally see a black one parked at the flower shop on Beaver ave.

Big Jay
06-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Wife and I went to Raymond and back.

I thought it might have been you, but didn't get a real good look. Maybe see ya on the road some time . Ride safe and enjoy.

F6Pilot
06-29-2014, 12:36 PM
Spotted a black deluxe riding 2 up on I-75 North in Chattanooga about 12:30 today.

bobbyf6b
06-29-2014, 12:47 PM
Spotted a black deluxe riding 2 up on I-75 North in Chattanooga about 12:30 today.

How did you see one two hours after you posted this? :icon_biggrin:

Or was it 12:30am?

F6Pilot
06-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Nope, it was 12:30pm. I went in and checked my profile and it was one time zone off which only accounts for one of the hours. Who knows where the other hour went. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: the time is now corrected.

SCMike
07-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Saw a black one headed South on NC 28 south of Franklin today, Friday, July 4, about 4 pm. Anyone from the forum?

Mike
07-06-2014, 10:44 PM
I saw a Fast Black one in Hollister CA. For the 4th of July Rally!:icon_smflag:

choptop
07-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Stillwater MN, "Rumble on the Deck" , last night, valet had me park next to another black 6, "Bagger" plates.

Navvet
07-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Saw a black F6B on Falls of the Neuse near Sandy Forks mid-afternoon Saturday. It was especially funny since I first noticed it coming toward us and I thought to myself... "what the hell is THAT" before I recognized it as an F6B.

Anyone here?

That wasn't me, But most days I ride to work, 85 to 70 to the airport on a (Fast) black one..batman-smilie.

coffee_weasle
07-14-2014, 03:22 PM
after 6500 mile road trip, illinois to santa monica pier, to yosemite & sequoia parks, then to glacier and down to yellowstone (almost got there),

i did not see one other f6b

so yesterday i'm drinking coffee in front of the mcdonalds in ottawa (il), there goes a gal on a red f6, lol

goes to show you, no matter where you go, there ya are!

The Slamming Butcher
07-14-2014, 03:32 PM
That wasn't me, But most days I ride to work, 85 to 70 to the airport on a (Fast) black one..batman-smilie.

Stem...I ride through there often on the way to Timberlake to visit my family.

ghostrider
07-14-2014, 04:28 PM
I finally saw a black one at the Star country cafe in Star Idaho on Saturday. Don't think it's anyone on this forum tho because I'm the only one from Idaho. :shhh:

F6Pilot
07-14-2014, 10:07 PM
I saw a black F6 in North Georgia on 193N Sunday afternoon around 1:30pm riding with another V-twin cruiser

bertrider
07-14-2014, 11:27 PM
I saw my first F6B cop bike Friday. It was obviously an extra job bike but it was being ridden by an officer. Passed t on the interstate.

brewcityf6b
07-18-2014, 11:46 PM
Saw a red f6b today on 894 in Milwaukee. Rider had on a Vietnam back patch and he was trying to show me something hanging from his handlebars. Hard to communicate at 65 mph. Not sure what he was trying to show me.

Darren
07-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Saw my first F6B (Black) Yarmouth Nova Scotia, heading south on highway #1, it was running New Bruswick plates.

ReserveBum
07-20-2014, 06:36 AM
saw a red one yesterday on rt 22 in Petersburgh NY. Last bike in group of 4

CaptRob
07-20-2014, 10:58 PM
I saw a black F6 in North Georgia on 193N Sunday afternoon around 1:30pm riding with another V-twin cruiser

Could have been me!! Got a f*&*&** speeding ticket to prove it!!!!!! 76 in a 55 anyway cheers

The Slamming Butcher
07-22-2014, 06:42 AM
Spotted a black F6B on Nixon St. in Cherry Grove Saturday afternoon. Pilot was fully geared up, so I'm guessing he was a new arrival. Anyone here?

F6Pilot
07-22-2014, 07:18 AM
Could have been me!! Got a f*&*&** speeding ticket to prove it!!!!!! 76 in a 55 anyway cheers

Hey CaptRob, the last time I checked we don't require proof. :duck: I do however understand as it's difficult to maintain 55. Running 76 and above is just too easy.

bobbyf6b
07-29-2014, 05:19 PM
I saw a black F6 yesterday morning going north on I-17 around Thomas. Clear windshield and headlight modulator. I was going south.

Wild Bill
07-29-2014, 05:22 PM
I saw one of the super fast red ones on US 80 in phinex city Alabama this morning.

Scotrod
07-29-2014, 08:06 PM
I saw one of the super fast red ones on US 80 in phinex city Alabama this morning.

:stirthepot:

Apparently the red ones aren't THAT fast if they are runnin #4 outta 4,,,

:stirthepot:

Wild Bill
07-30-2014, 05:35 PM
He was giving the other bikes a head start.

Ebony Deluxe
08-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Seen a fast black one going East on HWY 12 towards Rio Vista CA at about 4:05 PM

selmore50
08-10-2014, 10:40 AM
I swear I'm the only one in Kansas City. It gets a lot of attention. Must be the arrest me red

Jabbasan
08-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Spotted a black F6B on Glade Road in Colleyville Tx this morning. Rider had a black,white and red Shoei full face helmet. Forum member ?

F6B-RICH
08-10-2014, 09:37 PM
Yellow F6B at Rhodes Tavern Sloatsburg NY today.Are you a forum member??? .batman-smilie.

F6B-RICH
08-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Saw a black F6B on Bloomfield ave in West Caldwell and a black F6B at the Bear Mountain Bike/Car show in NY last night anyone anyone anyone on this forum .batman-smilie.

bobbyf6b
08-23-2014, 08:41 PM
I saw a black one today in Payson, AZ. He was directly across the intersection from me so it's a bad pic. I did notice an aftermarket black trunk on the back though.

XKnight
08-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Saw my fast red F6B in my driveway today.:shock: Still haven't seen another one on the road in the 2 months I've owned mine. .batman-smilie.

pitcherd
08-23-2014, 10:23 PM
I seen a Black F6B in Ormon Beach 08/16/14 at the Corbin SHop looking at a new seat. The bike had a paper tag but appeared to have a few upgrades. I have not seen many on the roads of Central Florida.

When I seen the Black I was hoping it was Steveo back on two wheels Sanford.

Darryl

SpeedyWho
08-24-2014, 12:18 AM
I saw a black one today in Payson, AZ. He was directly across the intersection from me so it's a bad pic. I did notice an aftermarket black trunk on the back though.

I saw a black one over near Yarnell today.

F6BPDX
08-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Yesterday, Black one, 2 up, turning into the McDonalds/Chevron in Gladstone, OR....anybody here?

Slingah
08-30-2014, 09:16 PM
Saw my first F6B today. Black. Intersection Rt 58 and 106. About 4 pm.

bobbyf6b
08-30-2014, 11:17 PM
I saw one today on Hwy 87 between Long Valley and Winslow. Black deluxe.

kcmike
08-31-2014, 02:57 PM
I swear I'm the only one in Kansas City. It gets a lot of attention. Must be the arrest me red

Still a wannabe here (saving my pennies, SIGH), but I saw a red one turning North onto Hi. 291 in Sugar Creek, heading toward the bridge over the Mo. river. It was about 6:30 on Fri evening (the 29th). He (or she) was riding with another bike, but my eyes were on the F6 so I didn't notice what the other bike was.

bobbyf6b
08-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Saw a red one today at The Hideaway in Vallecito, CO. Never found the rider.

Primo
09-01-2014, 09:56 AM

The Red one was probably getting ready to lap the other 3! Yes we are that fast! Lol.

SmallPasture
09-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Saw a Red one on University Dr. in College Station, Tx. this past Saturday. Not helmet and wearing shorts.

Darren
09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
I went to the wharf rat rally in Digby Nova Scotia, my stealth black was the only one there out of thousands of bikes

dickiedeals
09-02-2014, 12:31 PM
I saw 60 something both Fast Black And Red slow F6Bs a couple days ago. And oh yea a couple Grandpa Wings an one three wheel Red Bug looking thing.(Think its called a T-Wreck or something like that) Lol.:yikes:..............Dickie

dickiedeals
09-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Saw a Black one being ridden By a nice looking Lady not far from the Atlanta Air Port Booking South with me on I-75 Midday. Shouted to her to look us up on F6B Riders Forum...............Dickie:clap2:

dickiedeals
09-02-2014, 01:17 PM
I saw 60 something both Fast Black And Red slow F6Bs a couple days ago. And oh yea a couple Grandpa Wings an one three wheel Red Bug looking thing.(Think its called a T-Wreck or something like that) Lol.:yikes:..............Dickie

60 might be an exaggeration.......just sayin a bunch!!..........:BSmeter:

bobbyf6b
09-02-2014, 06:03 PM
I saw another black one on my way home yesterday going northbound on I-17 just south of Flagstaff.

53driver
09-02-2014, 09:05 PM
...but I hear MadMax lives somewhere near me.

F6badass
09-04-2014, 05:36 AM
I saw a red f6b yesterday morning around 9 heading west on I 40 around memphis yesterday, don't know if he's on this board but hats off to him(lucky guy)I was working

austin_tech
09-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Is it me, or is this the most bizarre thread on the site?

bobbyf6b
09-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Is it me, or is this the most bizarre thread on the site?

Why? It would be cool to meet some of the people we see in our area so maybe we can go for a ride sometime.

Exbmwrider
09-04-2014, 07:37 PM
I saw a red f6b yesterday morning around 9 heading west on I 40 around memphis yesterday, don't know if he's on this board but hats off to him(lucky guy)I was working

On my way home from Franklin...made it to El Reno, OK yesterday and Gallup, NM today. Clocked about 5500 miles so far, with about 1300 to go with a stop in San Diego tomorrow.

gray rider
09-04-2014, 07:49 PM
No more bizarre than your run of the mill UFO site. F6B sightings, after all, are much more rare and exotic.

srt8-in-largo
09-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Zero F6B sightings here unless I see my reflection in the storefront windows.

F6badass
09-04-2014, 10:05 PM
On my way home from Franklin...made it to El Reno, OK yesterday and Gallup, NM today. Clocked about 5500 miles so far, with about 1300 to go with a stop in San Diego tomorrow.

It was nice to see a fellow f6b on road, we are far and in between but that's a good thing.
Wow you put down some miles man good job hope you make it home safe

motozeke
09-05-2014, 09:30 AM
I saw a red one following a white Goldwing headed northbound on US-101 outside Smith River, CA (just north of Crescent City). First piloted F6B I've seen in over 13,000 miles of travel on mine. I have seen a couple of others parked though.

FF-Ed
09-06-2014, 12:27 AM
I was giddy with excitement

September 04, 2014 ( around 9AM ) a black one

Heading South on US RT23, on the Scioto County / Pike County boarder.

OHIO!

Steve 0080
09-06-2014, 07:56 AM
The last I saw on the road was about 8 months ago....saw a red one w/ chrome wheels at Power Sports of Seminole Co. for sale yesterday w/ 3K miles???

As far as Franklin...best I can count from the pics is 32 ??? not sure if Cool Hand Luke's bike was there at that time or not???

gray rider
09-06-2014, 06:32 PM
I saw Waldo, does that count?

grendl
09-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I rode from Cedar City UT to Denver on 29/30 April, and returned on 4/5 May. I saw one black F6B with a tall windshield going east bound May 4th on the 70 somewhere around Rifle CO, but he never turned his head because of crosswinds (?)

Damn cold going :snow1:, but 20 degrees nicer (but windier) coming back. 'windy'

That wasn't me and mine, But I have seen one red one and a black one around Denver. The black one has a taller windshield. Just saw it last week on the way up Lookout mountain. I think both of us had our hands full of the curves up there( I know I did) to wave but there was a nod between us.
They seem to be rare around here(?)..

B-builder
09-09-2014, 02:24 PM
I saw 2 today in Mansfield tx. The first one was the fastest color (red) on main and the second one was escorting a funeral, it was set up like a cop bike but don't think he was a Leo

Kirkster1520
09-10-2014, 11:25 AM
I live in Virginia and have yet to see any riding around here. I hope to have one soon. Working with a HD dealer in NC that has a used 2013. I went to the MotoGP races in Indy and saw 2 there while I was in the stands. They were riding in to go park on the back straight on the track. That was back in August.

F6B-RICH
09-11-2014, 08:17 AM
Again saw a black 6 at the Bear Mountain bike and car show last night in NY. Noticed the NY plate this time and it says BKNITE Anyone on the site :shrug: :shrug: .batman-smilie.

Elin in So. Cal.
09-11-2014, 11:34 AM
I have PROOF!!! First one I've seen on the road while I'm riding.
The Red Queen sidled up to this red (fastest) F6B at Cook's Corner yesterday. The owner is Steve M. who says he's on this forum, but I haven't seen his posts. He was on the small group ride and it was SO fun to see what my bike must look like when it is moving over the road!
(And I have 16,588 miles as of today.)

hossners
09-11-2014, 07:53 PM
I saw this guy traveling north (downhill) on Hwy 35 headed toward Hood River, about 4pm today (Thursday, 9/11). A red flash!
It was pretty blustery out today, hope he had a belly pan :clap2:
First live sighting for me. Fewer bikes out west in general, I think.

Steve in OR

Big Jay
09-11-2014, 08:05 PM
I've been riding mine to work quite a bit this year to 229th across from Intel from out St.Helens way. Not today though. So maybe we'll see each other on the road some time or another. :039:

opas ride
09-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Saw a black F6B around "noonish" today on White Lake Rd..near Maceday lake rd. Only second one I have seen in Michgan since last year and wonder if the rider is local or from around this area??? Hopefully on the board and might respond as it would be nice to meet up with someone else besides me who rides a similar bike in my area.....

Kfad
09-16-2014, 02:27 AM
9/14/2014
Saw a slow Black one heading East on Highway 4 between Cathlamet and Longview, Washington

Texas TC
09-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Saw a black one at Texas Motorplex at the NHRA qualifying races on Friday night. Did not see the rider. That was probably the first encounter in a parking lot I have seen another F6B by chance, other than at a Honda dealership.

bobbyf6b
09-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Saw a black one at the Thunder Valley Rally yesterday. It was Tony. Nice to see someone I know around. :icon_cool:

Watchdog
09-21-2014, 01:14 PM
I haven't seen another one on the road yet here in N.Y.

zzh54
09-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Went to the local dealer yesterday, they were having a fall open house. While talking to a salesperson she told me they sent out 2 new yellow ones in the past month. One of which was out on the ride with the group. We had a good talk when they returned and she introduced me to him.

Ebony Deluxe
09-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Saw two slow red sleds this weekend. One on Saturday in Fairfield on air base pkwy west bound about 5:00 pm and another on Sunday at a rib cookoff at Vacaville HD

F6Pilot
09-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Today must have been double coupon day. I traveled down to Atlanta today and passed a black one heading north around 10:30am on I-75. Then on the return leg, pulled up beside another black one at the Rocky Face exit. He rode along behind and hopped off at the East Ridge exit.

Ericb445
09-25-2014, 06:16 PM
I seen a black deluxe riding two up on 64 east in fairview hights IL, just outside of St. Louis they where rolling with BMW.

GONRDN
09-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Saw a black one this past Sunday on 106/107 on Long Island.

richw56
09-25-2014, 06:41 PM
I saw a red one, and spoke to the owner, at the Cycle Gear on Rte 107 on Long Island NY this past Saturday.

53driver
09-25-2014, 07:32 PM
I ain't seen no one......lol.

DaWadd
09-26-2014, 07:45 AM
So far I've only seen three black ones in my area.

GONRDN
09-26-2014, 09:19 AM
I saw a red one, and spoke to the owner, at the Cycle Gear on Rte 107 on Long Island NY this past Saturday.

We need to get together Rich.

XKnight
09-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Finally saw a F6B on the road yesterday, 9/26, at around 4pm. It was a black one going south on I-45 towards Houston. .batman-smilie.

Darkknight
09-27-2014, 06:52 PM
I saw one of those "slower than Black" fast Red F6B's around Gorham NH on the way from Mt Washington.
:039:

Kirkster1520
10-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Ok, so I hadn't seen an F6B on the road ever here in Virginia until this past Sunday, Oct 5th. I just bought mine and now I spot another one. It was a red one traveling on Leland Rd. in Stafford County Virginia around 12:45pm. It appeared to be a deluxe model, had the backrest at least. Does it belong to anyone on here?

Bill1584
10-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Finally saw a F6B on the road yesterday, 9/26, at around 4pm. It was a black one going south on I-45 towards Houston. .batman-smilie.

Could the time be closer to 2:00PM on that Friday?

MSGT-R
10-08-2014, 02:22 PM
That wasn't me and mine, But I have seen one red one and a black one around Denver. The black one has a taller windshield. Just saw it last week on the way up Lookout mountain. I think both of us had our hands full of the curves up there( I know I did) to wave but there was a nod between us.
They seem to be rare around here(?)..

Been out for awhile with computer problems.

Well, if you see a black one with a Corbin trunk in the area around US-285 (along with a red 2012), that's me! - but not Lookout Mtn. :icon_wink:

flyboy
10-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Saw a black one on I40 today between (I think) Ft Smith, AR and Little Rock, AR heading west and I was heading east. We exchanged waves but could not tell if standard or deluxe, I was hammer down and I think he was too!

srt8-in-largo
10-08-2014, 09:15 PM
(crickets)

(still waiting to see my first one)

53driver
10-08-2014, 09:32 PM
(crickets)

(still waiting to see my first one)

Me too. Haven't seen MadMax yet.....and he's only a few miles down the road.
Steve

bobbyf6b
12-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Saw a yellow one in Anthem today. :039:

Texas TC
12-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Saw a black one on Daisy Mountain Road in Anthem Az today. Been out here several times visiting the grandkids and to this point had only seen Speedy's red F6B and that was a planned meet up.

bobbyf6b
12-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Saw a black one on Daisy Mountain Road in Anthem Az today. Been out here several times visiting the grandkids and to this point had only seen Speedy's red F6B and that was a planned meet up.

That's weird, it wasn't me. I rode the Sportster today. I have seen another black one around here though.

tinknocker
12-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Around this area it seems to be Harley this Harley that and until I saw my first f6 in the dealership while buying a part fit my Harley I would've bought another Harley. Not necessarily for the performance or quality but because before I had my f6 sighting I never liked the styling of anything but a Harley. Long story short that f6 that is still sitting in that same dealership is the only f6 I've seen in this area until I put one in my garage.

decubitus
01-26-2015, 04:37 PM
I've owned my F6B for close to a year and have only seen one, at Stroker's in Dallas. Met the gentleman who owns it, too. Then I went to the International Motorcycle Show last weekend and there was 3 other 6s all parked near mine.

bobbyf6b
01-31-2015, 03:02 PM
Busted! I-17 southbound this morning. I was on my Sporty though.

Texas TC
02-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Saw two black versions around I35 and Northwest Highway in Dallas. Two seperate sightings in one afternoon. Unusual.

53driver
02-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Saw two black versions around I35 and Northwest Highway in Dallas. Two seperate sightings in one afternoon. Unusual.

Unusual? I think it's a record.

Dirtstiff's F6B
02-08-2015, 04:19 PM
9/14/2014
Saw a slow Black one heading East on Highway 4 between Cathlamet and Longview, Washington

Must have been going to fast to notice your parked Red one.

Texas TC
02-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Naw. They both looked like they were sitting still as I passed. Oh wait, they were at a red light

bobbyf6b
03-31-2015, 05:47 PM
I-8 eastbound towards Yuma. About an hour ago. I guess the red ones are fast enough to pass a loaded big truck. I haven't seen any black ones out here, they're too fast. :icon_lol:

T-shirt, shorts, and probably flip flops, but I didn't notice. :icon_rolleyes:

srt8-in-largo
04-01-2015, 07:49 PM
I'm enjoying the photo work!

Busted! I-17 southbound this morning. I was on my Sporty though.

I-8 eastbound towards Yuma. About an hour ago. I guess the red ones are fast enough to pass a loaded big truck. I haven't seen any black ones out here, they're too fast. :icon_lol:

T-shirt, shorts, and probably flip flops, but I didn't notice. :icon_rolleyes:

yabiah
04-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Saturday April 4, 2015.
Phoenix, northbound 51, 11am, headlight modulator, blue cap and a stogie.

coachk
04-04-2015, 05:51 PM
I saw my 1st today!! Faster red one in St. Jo, Texas, parked on the square at 5:00 pm today! Was it anyone here? Closest one I can remember seeing on this message board is Texas TC from Corinth

bobbyf6b
04-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Saturday April 4, 2015.
Phoenix, northbound 51, 11am, headlight modulator, blue cap and a stogie.

Funny, I was northbound on 51 at 11pm last night. No modulator, cap or stogie.

53driver
04-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Funny, I was northbound on 51 at 11pm last night. No modulator, cap or stogie.

Outside of Daytona, I have yet to see another F6B on the road......

strickf6b
04-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Funny I have not seen a f6 on the road first time I ever seen an f6 was in the dealership Aug. 2014 there were two on the showroom floor a red one and yellow one I order a fast Black one. To this day I have not passed other f6 and I have did some riding Knoxville, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Birmingham AL. not a one. I did go to wings over the smokies and seen one in the parking lot black f6b on the DS. I was at a traffic light a couple weeks ago had my full face flip on and the guy in a pickup blow his horn and rolled his window down, lifted my helmet he say sorry I thought you were my uncle he has one just like it nice bike. Oh well may we will cross paths sometime.

CheesyRider
04-17-2015, 03:38 PM
I saw two F6Bs today! The first one was on Hwy 694 north of St.Paul, MN around 1pm. It was black and a red Pacific Coast was following. Not sure if they were together as there was a bit of distance between them.

The second one was a grey 2015 parked outside of Dr. Mudspringer in Spring Lake Park, MN at around 1:30pm.

I had commented to my wife earlier that I had yet to see an F6B other than mine in the wild. Then, I saw two of them within a half hour.

db24
04-17-2015, 04:18 PM
A yellow F6B went by me northbound on Hwy 67 at Hwy 18 in Waukesha County, WI this morning. Looked shiny new!

F6B1911
04-17-2015, 04:27 PM
A first for me today...
Saw a Black F6B on Ford Road & Telegraph earlier today.

Was starting to worry it was only Opas Ride and myself in SE Michigan.

opas ride
04-17-2015, 05:20 PM
A first for me today...
Saw a Black F6B on Ford Road & Telegraph earlier today.

Was starting to worry it was on Opas Ride and myself in SE Michigan.
There is one new owner in Cadillac and another guy with a 2013 in Port Huron, and 2 guys in Western Michigan somewhere....We ought to see about any chances of a getting in ride this summer with those that can go...Are you going to the BMW open house in May??? Regards Opa's Ride

hiflyer
04-17-2015, 05:27 PM
Saw one down by the capital in OKC yesterday. Black, baggershield, and cobra's. Anybody?

Old Ryder
04-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Other than bike week in Daytona, I have YET to see one on the street other than my own! I LIKE IT!!!!

Dirtstiff's F6B
04-17-2015, 08:46 PM
I've persuaded a couple other local guys to buy the fast black model.
Other than them, a F6B siting is pretty rare around the PNW, other than the occasional slower red cousin... J/K ...Jay

Big Jay
04-17-2015, 08:49 PM
:icon_mrgreen:

yabiah
04-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Sunday April 26, 2015
Jek's Pit Stop
Fredericksburg, Texas
Matte Silver

bdmcrider
04-27-2015, 11:04 AM
Sunday April 26, 2015
Jek's Pit Stop
Fredericksburg, Texas
Matte Silver

That was me at Jek's, hope your day was dryer than mine. I got caught in the storm just West of Austin on my way back to Pflugerville.
Hope your long day back to Phoenix was uneventful.
Nice chatting with you.

53driver
04-27-2015, 12:30 PM
Still have yet to see one in greater Philly besides mine....

stroguy
04-27-2015, 01:01 PM
I've persuaded a couple other local guys to buy the fast black model.
Other than them, a F6B siting is pretty rare around the PNW, other than the occasional slower red cousin... J/K ...Jay

So cool to have an acronym for Pacific North West. I'm trying to make one for my area, Southern Houston In Texas area. Any suggestions?

Oh and I have not seen any other F6B than me.

CopperMike
04-27-2015, 05:53 PM
Saw a black deluxe in Keizer (OR) today. Thought mine was the only one in this area besides the dealerships! Ha Ha.

bobbyf6b
04-27-2015, 06:34 PM
So cool to have an acronym for Pacific North West. I'm trying to make one for my area, Southern Houston In Texas area. Any suggestions?

Oh and I have not seen any other F6B than me.

Southern
Houston
In
Texas

:icon_lol:

bobbyf6b
04-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Southern
Houston
In
Texas

:icon_lol:

Only teasing. I lived in Texas for a few years in the 90's. Started my trucking career there and went to Houston a lot. We called it "The Dome" for the Astro Dome. San Antonio- The Alamo. Dallas- Big D. Fort Worth- Cowtown. Those were fun times and if I didn't love AZ so much I'd be back there asap.

stroguy
04-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Pure sarcasm, pure. I love the Houston area and Texas.....love the people.

53driver
04-27-2015, 07:35 PM
Just "sighted" this one:
New 2013 Red F6BD, $13.5k
Baltimore. Not that you'd want to go there in the next 3 days....

http://www.petescycle.com/showcaseproductdetail.htm?ID=769124&Used=1

stroguy
04-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Holy crap now that's a clearance sale. Don't tell hgslayr. You can get in but can you get out?

ths61
05-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Saw a black one go by the Rock Store in Malibu on Sunday.

blackmetoc
05-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Still have yet to see one in greater Philly besides mine....

I am going to go up and see the USS New Jersey this summer. I have to finish rehab first, I just had my ACL replaced.

flat6bagger
05-07-2015, 06:16 AM
The only one I have seen since buying mine has been mine.:icon_biggrin:

jm21ddd15
05-07-2015, 06:51 AM
I also have not seen another F6 since I got mine 2 months ago. The dealer had to hunt the whole state to find the one I got. People must be grabbing them as soon as they hit the dealerships.

flat6bagger
05-07-2015, 06:57 AM
The dealer I got mine from has two 13s left,but no 14s.
One in the only acceptable color of black and the other in that red/black clown color combo.:icon_lol:

Ixol Phaane
05-07-2015, 04:05 PM
@ 83rd Ave & Indian School Rd., Phoenix

bobbyf6b
05-07-2015, 08:02 PM
@ 83rd Ave & Indian School Rd., Phoenix

Not me!

srt8-in-largo
05-07-2015, 08:57 PM
The dealer I got mine from has two 13s left,but no 14s.
One in the only acceptable color of black and the other in that red/black clown color combo.:icon_lol:

Someone's gonna get a helluva deal on those 13's!

Ebony Deluxe
05-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Saw a black F6B yesterday heading East on HWY 80 in Fairfield CA about 3:20. PM not too many out here.

hiflyer
05-12-2015, 12:14 PM
On Sunday, a red F6 followed by a maroon electra glide, eastbound I40, about Weatherford Okla.

53driver
05-12-2015, 05:15 PM
I still have yet to see one "in the wild."