PDA

View Full Version : Annual Rally ..... Thank You - Thank You - Thank You

Phantom
09-07-2014, 08:15 AM
:biggthumpup:

I would like to take a few moments to THANK the Supporting Vendors and Donors. They made generous contributions that made our Rally a GREAT success. It looked like everyone won some type of a door prize. Several members ended up winning auctioned off merchandise at great savings from retail prices.

I would ALSO like to thank all of the members that assisted me at the Rally, it appeared that everyone gave a lending hand at one point or another. You are ALL a GREAT group of CLASSY individuals .... from the bottom of my Heart ... I THANK all of You !

I ask that ALL of you that attended the Rally and members that benefitted from our website auction .... PLEASE take a moment to send a PM or a shout out to our gracious vendors, please let them know how much their support is truly appreciated. PLEASE show your gratitude by patronizing their businesses, they are part of the reason why this website is made possible and membership is FREE.

Corbin Seats
Mustang Seats
Honda of Russilville
Rivco Products
Wingstuff
Baggershield
SuperBrace
Value Accessories
BikeMP3
Cruiser Customizing
F4Customs Windshields
Ultimate Seats
Baker Wings
Madstadt Engineering Windshields
Hambly434
GoldWingHIDS
MotoPumps
Clearview Shields
Steve 0080
BlackBetty12
SCMike

I hope that I didn't forget anyone :icon_redface: if I did, please send me a PM, you deserve to be on this list.

.notworthy. MANY, MANY, MANY Thanks to our Supporting Vendors and Members, Sincerely Phantom :icon_cool::yes:

hoglaw
09-07-2014, 03:14 PM
I installed my MP3 luggage rack this morning. Looks great and I'm sure it'll get a lot of use.

I won the rack for being the oldest rider there. I don't think that's true. I think the old guys went to bed too early, but it's mine now.

Thanks for all your efforts to make this a great event. I was surprised at the volume of goodies from all the vendors. Great job.

Phantom
09-08-2014, 07:48 AM
:bump:

Fla_rider
09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
My Clearview is on the way! Thank you Clearview!

firetech
09-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Just put an order in for a Rush exhaust from Value Accessories. Thanks Rick!!!

RickW
09-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Just put an order in for a Rush exhaust from Value Accessories. Thanks Rick!!!

Thanks,
I had a great time down there.
I saw a couple of you guys down there with the Switchback LED Bulbs in your front turn signals. They looked spectacular when going down the road.
I couldn't help myself, had to put them on mine and the look is amazing with the rest of the LED's in front. The LED flasher is a slight pain to change out, but worth it. I think the picture was before I put some whiter and brighter H7 Bulbs in also.
If anyone isn't familiar with those bulbs, they actually go all Amber when you turn your turn signals on.
Rick
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/rmwiles/Motorcycle%20Pictures/Honda%20F6B/F6BFrontLighted0914_zps9e292d75.jpg

Steve 0080
09-09-2014, 08:15 PM
What is the part number for the while turn signals ??????? You will be hearing from me!!!!!

RickW
09-10-2014, 04:52 AM
What is the part number for the while turn signals ??????? You will be hearing from me!!!!!

Those white led bulbs (switchback) are only available from socal. We don't carry them (yet), was thinking about it. There are other led bulbs like that (similar) but the two colors are in the front of the bulb not on the sides. These are the only one's that will work for a wing because the bulb is pointing sideways in the front housing.

Darkknight
09-10-2014, 05:21 AM
Those white led bulbs (switchback) are only available from socal. We don't carry them (yet), was thinking about it. There are other led bulbs like that (similar) but the two colors are in the front of the bulb not on the sides. These are the only one's that will work for a wing because the bulb is pointing sideways in the front housing.

I was considering these before the rally and I ordered a set as soon as I got back. I'm holding off on the install untill my new fairing speakers come in from wingstuff later this week. Then I'll install both the signals and speakers.:clap2:

shooter
09-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Vendors we do appreciate your support and generosity. I have about half the vendors stuff on my bike. As for the other half I am accepting donations. Thanks in advance.

Mr. PDQ
09-10-2014, 09:20 AM
I contacted the great folks at Madstad and they couldn't have been easier to work with.

Got my shield in via UPS and have installed it.

Love it, the noise reduction is so dramatic I am actually hearing the clicking sound in the engine that some on the forum have commented on.

Great product, Great people, Highly recommend

hiflyer
09-10-2014, 10:40 AM
I contacted the great folks at Madstad and they couldn't have been easier to work with.

Got my shield in via UPS and have installed it.

Love it, the noise reduction is so dramatic I am actually hearing the clicking sound in the engine that some on the forum have commented on.

Great product, Great people, Highly recommend

Fiddle with all the positions. What size shield did u get? I have the 11" and I'm 5'11.