PDA

View Full Version : Who had it and How do I get it?

Darkknight
09-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Who had the little square brake lights that were either above or below the license plate. They were bright and would flash when the brakes came on. I think there were a couple raffled off.
I want one. Where do I get it?
And I have officially fallen off the accessory abstention wagon.:banghead:
Since I have gotten home I've ordered new faring speakers, HID Low beam cut out harness, and switchback signals, and lets not even talk about the list I'm making for Hambly!
I was even looking at a new all blacked out full wing 2014 to keep my F6B company .:icon_doh:
Please God, Help me!:pop:

Steve 0080
09-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Blackbetty12 ......around $55 ??? ...........Hambly made some very nice items!!!!!!! and very generous !!!

Darkknight
09-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Blackbetty12 ......around $55 ??? ...........Hambly made some very nice items!!!!!!! and very generous !!!

Thanks Steve, I'll PM Black Betty

Steve 0080
09-09-2014, 04:19 PM
We should change his name to the "Light Man"....he can make you bike dance around with the lights he sells......very nice and we get a discount!!!!!

BLACKBETTY12
09-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Who had the little square brake lights that were either above or below the license plate. They were bright and would flash when the brakes came on. I think there were a couple raffled off.
Since I have gotten home I've ordered new faring speakers, HID Low beam cut out harness, and switchback signals, and lets not even talk about the list I'm making for Hambly!
I was even looking at a new all blacked out full wing 2014 to keep my F6B company .:icon_doh:

I sent you a PM.

BLACKBETTY12
09-09-2014, 07:15 PM
We should change his name to the "Light Man"....he can make you bike dance around with the lights he sells......very nice and we get a discount!!!!!

How about Strobeman? I guess that would go well with my QFL Award that I received at the rally!

Steve 0080
09-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Yes it would...I was somewhat hurt not receiving that award myself....sooooooooo I bought two more lights to put on my bike!!!!!

Fla_rider
09-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Yes it would...I was somewhat hurt not receiving that award myself....sooooooooo I bought two more lights to put on my bike!!!!!

:lolup::clap2: my new TIR3 was put on trial today, noticed cars stayed about 20 ft. Further back! Gotta love them!:yes:

shooter
09-09-2014, 09:40 PM

You're weak my son. Admit it. Say ten Hail Mary's and two Our Fathers. Then give it hell.

KenSk8Man
09-11-2014, 07:29 PM
:lolup::clap2: my new TIR3 was put on trial today, noticed cars stayed about 20 ft. Further back! Gotta love them!:yes:

GREAT news. Did you end up using the timer?

Scotrod
09-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Who had it and How do I get it?

Dang, I thought for a minute it was "Who had it, and how do I get rid of it?" :shock:

Hornblower
09-12-2014, 08:17 AM
How about Strobeman? I guess that would go well with my QFL Award that I received at the rally!

Yes! Strobeman .notworthy. HornBlower likes it :clap2:

53driver
09-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Okay....
More lighting in the rear would be great....

TIR3 LED lighting.
I assume the color is to be red.
I assume that a pair is better than just one.
Did you use the RBKT7 bracket for the pair in a vertical array?
How is it wired? Just off the brake lights? Or is more required?

Thanks,
Steve

hiflyer
09-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Okay....

TIR3 LED lighting.

Not really. The LED's are super bright. Some brighter than others. I added the unit from Gall's, before I knew of Blackbetty's expertise, and have it in the steady burn mode when the brakes are applied. The flash mode one could say, is "obnoxious" and might draw the ire of law enforcement in some locals unless a timer is used. Cars still stop 20 ft. behind me in steady mode. I've accomplished what I wanted to do, and moved on to thinking about other mods, have no desire to get into timers and all that.

Steve 0080
09-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Okay....

TIR3 LED lighting.
I assume the color is to be red.
Did you use the RBKT7 bracket for the pair in a vertical array?
How is it wired? Just off the brake lights? Or is more required?

Thanks,
Steve

The nice thing about this unit is ...it fits perfectly where the rear reflector is located !!!!! Read other posts for wiring...easy!!!!

Steve 0080
09-12-2014, 01:34 PM
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2341-whelen-tir3-light&p=46675#post46675

Two or three posts saying the same thing.......... :spank: