PDA

View Full Version : COULD I GET A REFILL PLEASE

Westernbiker
09-10-2014, 12:42 PM
After many hours of extremely acrobatic and exhausting sex with a blonde he had just picked up, a man goes into the kitchen for some food to replenish his just spent energy. He pours himself a glass of milk and right before drinking it, he realizes his manhood is still pretty hot, so he sticks it in the glass to cool it off. Just then the blonde walks in and says, "Oh, I always wondered how you refilled those." :icon_mrgreen:

Scotrod
09-10-2014, 06:50 PM
I tried that once,,, Poured the milk all over the myself,,,:shock:

tonycarver
09-11-2014, 03:22 PM
a guys rushes into his house after work. yells at his wife "grab me a beer B4 it starts".....she grabs him one, he then yells " is there any dinner left? can ya grab me a plate b4 it starts?"....so she heads out to the kitchen gets his chow and sets it down in the TV room. next thing he says is "can ya put the ballgame on for me before it starts?" so off she goes and switches on the TV. as he settles down with his beer, chow and the game on she walks in front of the TV, gives him that "pissed off wife look" and says "listen buddy, I aint your bartender. aint your cook and sure aint the entertainment director here"......he sits back, smiles and says to himself......"and so IT starts"

Elin in So. Cal.
09-11-2014, 05:05 PM
A wife and a husband sit in the room and enjoy a bottle of wine. Suddenly the wife says,
"I love you."
Husband asks in surprise, "Is that you or the wine talking?"
She replies, "This is me, and I'm talking to the wine.":icon_cool:

Hornblower
09-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Good one, Elin :lolup::clap2:

Deer Slayer
09-11-2014, 06:48 PM
A wife and a husband sit in the room and enjoy a bottle of wine. Suddenly the wife says,
"I love you."
Husband asks in surprise, "Is that you or the wine talking?"
She replies, "This is me, and I'm talking to the wine.":icon_cool:

Oh-Tay! :cheers: