PDA

View Full Version : Good guy that TimJoeBob

Jimmytee
09-12-2014, 07:11 PM
'all/right' I just wanted to give a public thankyou to TimJoeBob. I bought his Corbin dual tour with OEM brackets,luggage rack and backrests.

Well, he sent them to me and they arrived packed very well. Very well. I began the process of unwrapping. I first installed the main seat with the driver/rider backrest. Then I got to looking for all the stuff needed to install the luggage rack and backrest. I have a standard so in our conversations, I was sure to ask,and yes the brackets and bolts were included. Well, I searched and searched through all the packing material,so did my wife. Many times. Did I mention the Tim packed everything very well?:icon_biggrin: A few e-mails and some choice words for searching through that packing material over and over. Finally, Tim was able to find the brackets ,which he hadn't noticed, had fallen in the closet where he had the parts. Everything was going to be alright, and I could finally stop thinking I was going insane combing through every piece of newspaper, plastic bags,and peanuts for the missing bolts and brackets. What I didn't necessarily expect ,though, is that TimJoeBob sent the small package ,at great expense, to me overnight. I just wanted to give him a hearty thank you on here to let others know . He felt so bad and was so apologetic. I understand,crap happens.:icon_doh: Thanks TimJoeBob.
The seat is great. Hope to get some test miles on it tomorrow.

Jimmytee

srt8-in-largo
09-12-2014, 09:18 PM
:yes:

timjoebob
09-12-2014, 09:18 PM
I knew there were choice words somewhere... I would've had em too. (In fact, I did... once I found the bolts).:banghead:

Blessings!

-Tim

Steve 0080
09-13-2014, 06:48 AM
This is when the board is at it's best !!!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!

Jimmytee
09-13-2014, 07:59 AM
This is when the board is at it's best !!!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!

Yes it was a good experience. I have a lot of good friends on the VRCC and hope to foster some of the same here. :clap2: