PDA

View Full Version : wtb stock seat with driver's backrest

toy_collector
09-14-2014, 06:54 PM
I have a mustang seat but I'm looking to get more mid back support. I'm hoping someone wants to sell their stock seat with a driver backrest.

CarolinaRider
09-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Do you still have your stock seat?

Utopia backrest is an OK option to add to your stock.

I have a stock seat that already has the slot cut for the Utopia backrest but sold the aftermarket Utopia last week.

PM me if your interested.

toy_collector
09-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Do you still have your stock seat?

Utopia backrest is an OK option to add to your stock.

I have a stock seat that already has the slot cut for the Utopia backrest but sold the aftermarket Utopia last week.

PM me if your interested.

I do have my stock seat but I wasn't too excited about cutting into it which is why I wanted to buy the set from someone. Why did you get rid of the Utopia backrest? I was kinda hoping to get the show chrome one for the look.

CarolinaRider
09-14-2014, 08:12 PM
I do have my stock seat but I wasn't too excited about cutting into it which is why I wanted to buy the set from someone. Why did you get rid of the Utopia backrest? I was kinda hoping to get the show chrome one for the look.

I ended up going with a Ultimate seat and bought their drivers backrest. Love it by the way. Feels a little more secure and less play than the Utopia.

toy_collector
09-14-2014, 08:23 PM
I ended up going with a Ultimate seat and bought their drivers backrest. Love it by the way. Feels a little more secure and less play than the Utopia.

I'd go that way if it wasn't so expensive.