PDA

View Full Version : 2015 F6B ?

Jerry S
09-15-2014, 02:42 PM
Hi Everyone, new member here. I am trying to do look hard all the options and competition for the F6B. I am focusing on the 2014 Deluxe and everything that I can find and read says its a great bike etc.. With that said, I was at a Honda Dealership here in Phoenix this morning and had a nice conversation with the manager. I was asking about the 2015 F6B model and when they might hit the floors. I was shocked to here him say " not really sure, possibly Jan or Feb IF they decide to bring the F6B back in 2015".

Has anyone else heard if Honda is not bringing the F6B back? This dealer said they still have 2013 models as well as 2014 models sitting in storage.

jkelley
09-15-2014, 02:51 PM
15 is a given but no doubt they are not selling in some places like we had all hoped.

Great bike, and from what you are saying possible to get a good deal on one of the storage bikes?

Steve 0080
09-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Depends if you are will to pay FULL PRICE for a 2015, it will have cruise but you may need to start saving $$$$$$$$ ..... as compared to a left over, 13 or 14...they are the same bike!!!

Jerry S
09-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Not planning on the 2015, to much money I am sure. I have pricing of $17600 for a 2014 Deluxe right now from several dealers. What I am most concerned by is buying a bike that is discontinued. Oh, I am thinking of the pearl Yellow to not have to deal with the paint problems on the back and red.

Steve 0080
09-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Not planning on the 2015, to much money I am sure. I have pricing of $17600 for a 2014 Deluxe right now from several dealers. What I am most concerned by is buying a bike that is discontinued. Oh, I am thinking of the pearl Yellow to not have to deal with the paint problems on the back and red.

Being discontinued is not a bad thing...at some point the price of ours will go up and then at the 10 year make start to fade as well....limited production for me is a plus!!!!

michaels
09-15-2014, 03:09 PM
You buy a F6B for enjoyment not investment,,,,,some day this model im sure will be long gone but like me and many others I will have a lot of enjoyment out of it....one year 21000 miles and I don't care what I paid or what I get out of it if I ever do trade or sell it.....PRICELSS:icon_lol:

Scotrod
09-15-2014, 03:37 PM
IMHO, the F6B isn't going anywhere as it's too easy / cost effective to make 'em as they are basically a 2nd gen wing with parts removed. Costs Honda virtually 'nothing' to have another model in it's line up,,,

Once they discontinue the 2nd Gen Wing, brought out in 2012,,, THEN you can worry about the F6B disappearing,,,

Local dealer has 13's + a 14 on his floor. Can't seem to sell them. IMHO, more now than EVER, folks are researching prices on their toys / buying out of state. (We did) I was able to purchase a 13 in 13, painted any color I wanted, for approx 1k less than I could get an OEM colored bike locally.

HOR in AR. 'Just up the road' from Houston.

Jimmytee
09-15-2014, 03:48 PM

Another issue here. I know about the "paint problem", but I have NOT had any such issues with my red F6B.:icon_rolleyes:
As far as yellow, why would it be any different? You think Honda did a different paint procedure for yellow?:icon_lol:
I did put a couple of coats of liquid glass on mine when I first got it. I use a micro fiber cloth to wipe her down with Lucas Mist. :shrug: I just have not experienced any of the reported issues with the paint. No paint rubbing off, and no scratches or swirl marks. Still looking good.

BIGLRY
09-15-2014, 03:48 PM
IMHO, the F6B isn't going anywhere as it's too easy / cost effective to make 'em as they are basically a 2nd gen wing with parts removed. Costs Honda virtually 'nothing' to have another model in it's line up,,,

Once they discontinue the 2nd Gen Wing, brought out in 2012,,, THEN you can worry about the F6B disappearing,,,.
I agree with ya Scott...with the GL1800 being the flagship of Honda's motorcycles it ain't going anywhere soon, I believe the F6B is going to be around in one form or another for quite a few years. Sure, Honda will add stuff, change a few colors or possibly little tweaks to the faring to denote year changes, but the flat six engine and Mono shock frame will prevail for a long time to come.:301:

opas ride
09-15-2014, 03:55 PM
Unless your one of the types that has to have a "new bike" every couple of years, I would jump all over any left-over 2013/14's that a dealer is willing to part with...Great savings on a great bike and no changes on 2015 models except paint colors, black exhaust and available cruise control if you "gotta have it"...I paid a bundle for my 2013 last September compared to what they go for today..So maybe they are not selling as well as Honda would have liked, so what!!..If you like this bike go for it and enjoy the ride..Who cares if it is not available in 2016 or later..this happens a lot with bikes and I personally would not give it a second thought.....Many things lose value a few months after purchase....seems to be the American way!!!

Texas TC
09-15-2014, 04:33 PM
"As far as yellow, why would it be any different? You think Honda did a different paint procedure for yellow?"

Pretty sure the yellow bikes are clear coated like all similar colors on the full Wing. It looked to be clear coated on the one I saw in person. The black and red versions are not clear coated. Having said that, the clear coat on my 2012 red Wing was not of high quality. It showed scratches worse than my 2013 red F6B.

Ixol Phaane
09-15-2014, 04:38 PM
I had a particular dealer in Scottsdale give me that same line earlier this year as I was looking for the 2014 model. I was told that they didn't know when the 2014s would get to the showroom because they weren't sure there would be a 2014 model.

I thanked the guy, left, and drove to another dealer who was more than happy to help me by offering and arranging to get a yellow 2014 shipped in from an out-of-town shop.

I'm pretty sure the first dealer was more interested in clearing the couple 2013 models he had on his showroom floor than he was interested in helping me find what I really wanted. It only cost him a sale and some credibility. C'est la vie.

XKnight
09-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi Everyone, new member here. I am trying to do look hard all the options and competition for the F6B. I am focusing on the 2014 Deluxe and everything that I can find and read says its a great bike etc.. With that said, I was at a Honda Dealership here in Phoenix this morning and had a nice conversation with the manager. I was asking about the 2015 F6B model and when they might hit the floors. I was shocked to here him say " not really sure, possibly Jan or Feb IF they decide to bring the F6B back in 2015".

Has anyone else heard if Honda is not bringing the F6B back? This dealer said they still have 2013 models as well as 2014 models sitting in storage.

The dealer just wants you to buy what he already has in stock or is clueless or a combination of both. The 2015 F6B has already been listed on the Honda website with two new colors and is not being discontinued.

Slingah
09-15-2014, 04:56 PM
Rule #1........don't listen to or take direction from a dealer.

Jerry S
09-15-2014, 04:59 PM
The dealer just wants you to buy what he already has in stock or is clueless or a combination of both. The 2015 F6B has already been listed on the Honda website with two new colors and is not being discontinued.

This is what was running through my head as well. Not sure about them being clueless as they seem to be a large dealer moving a lot of bikes.

Scotrod
09-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Lotsa clueless Salespeople out there...

Back In my PWC days, I went to the dealer and asked when will the new MSX be available?

He had no idea Polaris was coming out with an all-new hull, all new engines, etc,,, Pretty BIG news as far as the Polaris PWC's were concerned.

(It had been on the corporate website for weeks before they 'announced' it)

Sales people,,,,,,, Some are GREAT, and others are nothing but lip-service,,, :no:

XKnight
09-15-2014, 05:21 PM
This is what was running through my head as well. Not sure about them being clueless as they seem to be a large dealer moving a lot of bikes.

When I was shopping for my F6B I called one of the largest volume Honda dealers in my area to get a price quote and the salesman they put me in touch with had no idea what an F6B was. :icon_doh:

Injun Joe
09-15-2014, 05:43 PM

Once they discontinue the 2nd Gen Wing, brought out in 2012,,, THEN you can worry about the F6B disappearing,,,

Local dealer has 13's + a 14 on his floor. Can't seem to sell them. IMHO, more now than EVER, folks are researching prices on their toys / buying out of state. (We did) I was able to purchase a 13 in 13, painted any color I wanted, for approx 1k less than I could get an OEM colored bike locally.

HOR in AR. 'Just up the road' from Houston.

Seems like Honda is catching on to the Harley, Victory, and yes, even Indian thing of having the same bike, putting a little something different on it and calling it a different model. I think you're right -- no reason to discontinue the F6B until the molds no longer fit. Now what the dealer might be saying in dealer speak is that he isn't planning on ordering any unless they start selling better. Not sure if they are allowed to do that or not.

bigbird
09-15-2014, 05:59 PM
Now what the dealer might be saying in dealer speak is that he isn't planning on ordering any unless they start selling better. Not sure if they are allowed to do that or not.

In Canada, the Honda dealers are forced to order at least 1 unit of any new model, whether they like it or not.

Hornblower
09-15-2014, 06:06 PM
Let's face it, a great dealer of any vehicle is an increasingly rare find. Just as one little example, the service manager where I purchased my F6B tried to convince me it had a 6-speed transmission. Obviously, they were clueless about the specifics of my bike. As you might imagine, I have never returned to that dealer for anything and I doubt I will ever darken their door again. This is why I study and try to educate myself on how to maintain all my vehicles. I just did a 40K service on my wife's VW Jetta TDI which included all fluid changes including the transmission and I can guarantee you I did it more thoroughly than any dealer would have done it. And, I saved about $400 doing it myself. In fact, my last two cars, a 2010 Jetta and a 2012 GTI, have never gone back to the dealer except for one visit for a recall. Even then, the service manager tried to "scare" me by saying that VW might not honor my warranty if I had any future problems. I definitely call BS on that one! I have everything documented on Excel spread sheets and have always used VW approved products. This shows the mentality of many dealers.

opas ride
09-15-2014, 06:46 PM
I purchased my F6B from a dealer over 125 miles away because I knew the owners and most of their staff which are all decent folks..No issues so far and I hope to use them in the future as needed...They custom painted my bike and installed some aftermarket stuff without any problems and so far all is well....A local dealer near me had one black F6B on the floor last fall when I was shopping, and the sales guy, who was" dumber than a rock", tried to tell me the F6B was identical in all ways to the GW except for the lack of a trunk..Total BS and I left without asking any further questions....As said on earlier posts, many dealers should not even be in business as sales staff and service staff's are generally not trained in anything pertaining to what they sell or service....Major shame as Honda is a large company with $billions in annual sales....

Jimmytee
09-15-2014, 06:55 PM
"As far as yellow, why would it be any different? You think Honda did a different paint procedure for yellow?"

Pretty sure the yellow bikes are clear coated like all similar colors on the full Wing. It looked to be clear coated on the one I saw in person. The black and red versions are not clear coated. Having said that, the clear coat on my 2012 red Wing was not of high quality. It showed scratches worse than my 2013 red F6B.

It's just my opinion and I don't mean any insult by it, but I think that you may just have some wishful optimism on your part. I have not had any issues with my red one . I could, then conclude mine has been clear coated.As I understand it, Honda changed their paint process supposedly for environmental issues. Why would they make an exception for the yellow color. The same reported paint issues have been talked about on the new 2014 Valkyries as well.

CheesyRider
09-15-2014, 11:12 PM
My understanding is that Honda's metallic and pearl colors do indeed have clear coat, but still use the same "environmentally friendly" paint process as the non-clear coat colors. So, since the 2014 yellow is a pearl paint, it has clear coat. I doubt the clear coat is any harder than the non-clear coat finish, but scratches on lighter colored bikes like the yellow F6B are usually less conspicuous.

Steve 0080
09-15-2014, 11:39 PM
The clear coat on my Rune was super soft!!!!! ^^^^^ +1

smokinjoe187
09-16-2014, 12:30 AM
look follow your heart on this...the 2015 should rock,we love ours for sure...
but its not an investment
we bought them to ride
if you want fancy paint go harley
if you want a harley killer buy the 2015....
forget buying nos...
there is a reason honda is discounting them..
2o15 or bust...that blue is amazing

Injun Joe
09-16-2014, 05:30 AM
look follow your heart on this...the 2015 should rock,we love ours for sure...
but its not an investment
we bought them to ride
if you want fancy paint go harley
if you want a harley killer buy the 2015....
forget buying nos...

The situation not accounted for is buying the F6B to kill HD in the looks department -- it does except for the paint to my eye. I think the question should be, Do I love the F6B enough to spend a couple grand on paint? My answer now is a qualified yes: I want to see how the plastic holds up having never ridden a plastic motorcycle. If the plastic is still in good shape, I'll likely paint in a year or two.

Jimmytee
09-16-2014, 05:45 AM
The situation not accounted for is buying the F6B to kill HD in the looks department -- it does except for the paint to my eye. I think the question should be, Do I love the F6B enough to spend a couple grand on paint? My answer now is a qualified yes: I want to see how the plastic holds up having never ridden a plastic motorcycle. If the plastic is still in good shape, I'll likely paint in a year or two.

With the exception of a mishap, I think the plastic will hold up very well. They've been doing plastic for a long time now. Heck, besides my F6B and my Valkyrie(not much plastic there), I also have my dad's old 86 Aspencade that I'm in the (slow) process of refreshing. The plastic on it is fine. Paint a bit faded, but structurally fine.:039:

Scotrod
09-16-2014, 08:19 AM
My 6 is painted by HOR. The wifes 6 is OEM black. Neither one has a 'miles deep clear coat' look, so IMHO, the 2 paint jobs are ~pretty similar~.

Considering that paint, a center-stand, clear t-sigs, front fender extension (now removed), and a Baggershield added 2 k to the price,,,, eh,,, Now I can say it was not a MUST HAVE due to any shortcoming on the OEM paint. A different than OEM color is 'nice',,,,

If ya want a something to 'Polish and Admire/Pose' with, well, there are far 'shinier' paint jobs / far shinier bikes to be had. :shrug:

Injun Joe
09-16-2014, 09:08 AM
My 6 is painted by HOR. The wifes 6 is OEM black. Neither one has a 'miles deep clear coat' look, so IMHO, the 2 paint jobs are ~pretty similar~.

Considering that paint, a center-stand, clear t-sigs, front fender extension (now removed), and a Baggershield added 2 k to the price,,,, eh,,, Now I can say it was not a MUST HAVE due to any shortcoming on the OEM paint. A different than OEM color is 'nice',,,,

If ya want a something to 'Polish and Admire/Pose' with, well, there are far 'shinier' paint jobs / far shinier bikes to be had. :shrug:

Some people consider looks more than shine. I know you hate it, but some of us like our F6B for it's looks as much as anything else. But it's OK -- you go ahead and value whatever it is you value. Just don't be so dismissive of others because they assign value differently than you. My old bike runs just fine and gets me anywhere the F6B will. I had a ton of fun on it and could have a ton more. But I bought a new, shiney principly because I wanted a new shiney. I bet I'm not the only one.

Scotrod
09-16-2014, 10:26 AM
New/Shiney??? :shrug:

Yep,,, sounds like you are full of regret,,, :icon_frown:

There's really only one thing left for you to do at this point,,,

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us :banana:

Injun Joe
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM
New/Shiney??? :shrug:

Yep,,, sounds like you are full of regret,,, :icon_frown:

There's really only one thing left for you to do at this point,,,

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us :banana:

As far as paint? Yeah I think you're right. Silly me. With Honda's vaunted reputation, I just assumed they knew how to paint a vehicle. :yikes:

But I know, I know -- that's not important to you in the least. :moon:

H*ll, wouldn't even have to be an Indian. If I bought a John Deere tractor I'd expect it to be painted in such a way that it would survive the ride home.

And to those just dropping in without context, I've already said this paint thing isn't a big deal to me. I'll get it repainted when it gets to where I can't stand it any longer. I'll also warn everyone considering a new Honda that it might be an issue. As far as this conversation, I just get tired of certain individuals taking the attitude that appearance shouldn't be important to anyone else just because it's not important to them.

Oh and in some cases, those same individuals have a problem with me loving the new Indian motorcycles. Again, the inference is that if you don't ride or have the same aesthetic values as them, there is something wrong with you.

Hornblower
09-16-2014, 12:06 PM
As far as this conversation, I just get tired of certain individuals taking the attitude that appearance shouldn't be important to anyone else just because it's not important to them.
Oh and in some cases, those same individuals have a problem with me loving the new Indian motorcycles. Again, the inference is that if you don't ride or have the same aesthetic values as them, there is something wrong with you.

Bingo, Injun Joe :agree: Certainly, this forum IS for people to discuss their individual preferences and maybe even to politely question those with differing or opposing views. What I don't like to see is one member saying someone else is wrong because their preferences are different. I've seen this happen on tires, oil, spark plugs...you name it. Like you, Injun Joe, I get tired of this attitude real quick :banghead:.

Scotrod
09-16-2014, 12:18 PM
So I guess both sides of the equation are tired of listening to the same old whining by the same old whiner's, eh?

The previously-gifted Blue hat, once removed, shall now be replaced.

Simple enuff! :039:

Jerry S
09-16-2014, 03:05 PM
There is certainly some good input here. From what I have learned here on this forum and have been able to dig up on line the bike on paper appears to be a great choice. Its certainly un fortunate there are some paint issues on select bikes and maybe its not a wide spread issue. I would hate to spend this amount of money on anything and have this type of issue with no apparent help from the manufacturer. I realize you can get the bikes painted a different color and by doing so you can step out of the box and get creative with designs and colors. That would be a possibility as many have said down the road when its necessary. I really like the 2014 Deluxe but not sure how the pricing will be on the 2015 models. It would be nice to know how much they are going up to offset the added equipment so one could make an informed decision on if the extra coin is worth it VS the 2014 models. I will continue to research and gather info, maybe the remaining 2014 deluxe models will prove to be a great value as we get closer to the 2015 models coming out.

Jimmytee
09-16-2014, 05:03 PM
There is certainly some good input here. From what I have learned here on this forum and have been able to dig up on line the bike on paper appears to be a great choice. Its certainly un fortunate there are some paint issues on select bikes and maybe its not a wide spread issue. I would hate to spend this amount of money on anything and have this type of issue with no apparent help from the manufacturer. I realize you can get the bikes painted a different color and by doing so you can step out of the box and get creative with designs and colors. That would be a possibility as many have said down the road when its necessary. I really like the 2014 Deluxe but not sure how the pricing will be on the 2015 models. It would be nice to know how much they are going up to offset the added equipment so one could make an informed decision on if the extra coin is worth it VS the 2014 models. I will continue to research and gather info, maybe the remaining 2014 deluxe models will prove to be a great value as we get closer to the 2015 models coming out.

Just my opinion, but I certainly wouldn't let this paint thing scare you . As I've stated already, I have a 13 red one and have not had these issues. Is it because shortly after purchasing I put a coat of Liquid Glass on it and have since put another? Maybe. Is it because I use a micro fiber cloth to wipe her down with Lucas Mist? Possibly. :shrug: Whatever it is, I haven't had the issues some complain about.

If you like the bike and how it approaches motorcycling, then get you one. I wasn't necessarily dead set on a F6B, but for me, it's what moved me. It looks really good next to my Valkyrie. I just love these flat six motors.

Jerry S
09-16-2014, 07:45 PM
There is no question at all its a very striking design. I really like the flat 6 water cooled and shaft drive being here in Arizona. The only other bike that I like is the BMW 1600 but the maintenance and cost is something I am not willing to do. The info here on this forum is very helpful and its been great learning about the bike.

fxdl2051
09-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Having spent 8 years in Phoenix, no way I'd ride an air cooled engine out there, the f6b becomes very sensible in that heat and when you're tooling from Phoenix to Flag at 85mph, you will definitely appreciate the power and acceleration the motor provides. I'd love to ride one up the hill to Jerome, that should make the bucket list.

Jerry S
09-16-2014, 10:21 PM
I took that road on my Kawasaki GTR 1400 Concours many times. You are absolutely correct on the air cooled engines out here. You only have about a 6 month riding window and then your done.

shooter
09-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Bingo, Injun Joe :agree: Certainly, this forum IS for people to discuss their individual preferences and maybe even to politely question those with differing or opposing views. What I don't like to see is one member saying someone else is wrong because their preferences are different. I've seen this happen on tires, oil, spark plugs...you name it. Like you, Injun Joe, I get tired of this attitude real quick :banghead:.

Yep ^^^^^^^^___this.Just because your view is different nobody deserves to be belittled. RESPECT. Differing opinions is how we learn. And we"re never to old to learn a new trick.

unsub
09-17-2014, 09:02 AM

Could you clarify the reason Honda is discounting the F6 for us?

smokinjoe187
09-17-2014, 11:15 AM
Could you clarify the reason Honda is discounting the F6 for us?

What I meant is thats why the 2013 and 2014 are discounted so heavily

BIGLRY
09-17-2014, 11:22 AM
Yep, I tend to agree that is why Honda is discounting them (deduct an amount from the usual price of something).:icon_biggrin:

opas ride
09-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Honda is following the normal process in retail...When a product is not selling and costing you inventory dollars....Offer huge discounts, along with some factory incentives, and move the items ASAP....Dealers need to sell F6B's, not leave them in stock which costs them big bucks.....A process that helps dealers and works against those of us that bought when they first came out...I am happy with my deal in any event and love my bike!!!

CheesyRider
09-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Back to the paint issue...
I'm starting to think my assumption that the clear coat paint is just as soft as the non clear coat paint might be wrong. At least for the blue metallic paint. I stopped at the dealer awhile back and noticed how good the paint on a blue 2014 Valkyrie looked. Presumably, it's the same blue metallic paint that the 2015 F6B will have.

Anyways, I figured the reason it looked so good is because it was probably freshly uncrated. I went back to the dealer again today. I poured over every inch of the paint on the Valkyrie and couldn't find any faint scratches. It seems it has had plenty of time to pick up some scratches from getting dusted and from people sitting on it. The red F6B on the floor, on the other hand had lots of fine scratches.

Its certainly not definitive proof, but it's a good sign.

motoman
09-17-2014, 12:25 PM
I really like the flat paint finishes on my F6 Black. If I repainted it, I would use more flat paint, maybe in a lighter or darker shade.

I think it gives it a serious guerilla look that means business. A shiny bike just means you spend more time washing it than riding it. :lolup:

Ixol Phaane
09-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Having spent 8 years in Phoenix, no way I'd ride an air cooled engine out there, the f6b becomes very sensible in that heat and when you're tooling from Phoenix to Flag at 85mph, you will definitely appreciate the power and acceleration the motor provides. I'd love to ride one up the hill to Jerome, that should make the bucket list.

I took that ride about a month ago. It went like this... Phoenix > Flagstaff (I17) > Sedona (89A) > Cottonwood-Clarkdale-Jerome > Prescott > Wickenburg > Phoenix.

Great roads, great ride. I think it was about 300 miles total.

If you have the means (and I know you do :icon_biggrin: ) I highly recommend making the ride.

Injun Joe
09-17-2014, 01:26 PM
I really like the flat paint finishes on my F6 Black. If I repainted it, I would use more flat paint, maybe in a lighter or darker shade.

I think it gives it a serious guerilla look that means business. A shiny bike just means you spend more time washing it than riding it. :lolup:

I've heard it said that flat paint is harder to care for than glossy. I don't know that to be true first hand though. I know the F6B that was the tipping point for me was a completely flat black one I saw around the Black Hills during the Rally this year.

smokinjoe187
09-17-2014, 08:59 PM
I've heard it said that flat paint is harder to care for than glossy. I don't know that to be true first hand though. I know the F6B that was the tipping point for me was a completely flat black one I saw around the Black Hills during the Rally this year.
I got the black denim in 09 on my harley and rubbed it to a perfect satin finish...I dont miss the bike I miss that color

4bobo
09-18-2014, 10:11 PM

Local dealers here in Dallas have the 2013 F6B (non-deluxe) for $14,999-$15,499.

That appears to be a pretty good deal but I do not know.

First time poster and hope to be first time F6B owner very soon!

Thanks in advance!

smokinjoe187
09-19-2014, 05:34 AM
Local dealers here in Dallas have the 2013 F6B (non-deluxe) for $14,999-$15,499.

That appears to be a pretty good deal but I do not know.

First time poster and hope to be first time F6B owner very soon!

Thanks in advance!

you would best wait till nov now..

Meanie97
09-19-2014, 10:45 AM

Denim has its good and bad like anything else, the good is there is no waxing and it tends not to show dirt as much.

The bad is there is no such thing as buffing out a scratch, the whole piece gets painted, unless it is a small chip which you can use t/u paint or I have found Sharpie markers to work really well on the Denim Black.

Since I haven't sold my bike and cruise control is something that I like and want (do not need) after having it all these years, I am going to wait for the 2015 F6B in flat silver.

racer
09-19-2014, 12:59 PM
I am trying to do look hard all the options and competition for the F6B.

I don't think there is a better performing CRUISER type bagger on the market... I couldn't find one.

opas ride
09-19-2014, 01:23 PM
JerryS...There is NO competition for the F6B in what you are looking for period!!!!

Jerry S
09-19-2014, 06:39 PM
I certainly agree that this bike is in a league of its own. Now to just get a deal done and buy it then start to ride and have some fun. Really like the forum and hope to meet some folks and learn a lot.

Thanks to all