PDA

View Full Version : Another satisfied Hambly customer

SCMike
09-15-2014, 09:55 PM
My emblem that goes in the blank space by the glove compartment key arrived today, and I am very impressed.
I sent Neil my suggestions for the emblem that plays off the designation of the bike and the fact that I am a competitive archer and archery instructor.
Neil modified the design to be much better looking than the graphics I sent him. And the detail is much better than I expected. I knew the fletching on the arrow would be difficult, and I would have been satisfied if that had been one big engraved outline, but it is much more finely detailed than that. My pictures do not do it justice. Also, in the first photo, you can make out the brake reservoir cover Neil made.

bobbyf6b
09-16-2014, 12:31 AM
Very nice!

I've been hesitant to order something because of cost. What did that square piece run?

SCMike
09-16-2014, 02:56 PM
It cost me $45 shipped. I think that's awfully reasonable for a custom-ordered piece of this quality.

opas ride
09-16-2014, 04:00 PM
I installed a similar badge from Hambly last week myself..He made a custom piece for me that fits in the same area...My initials and an F6B bike ...Excellent quality and really worth the money as it looks super on that otherwise dull black area of the fairing....Would highly recommend him to anyone interested in filling that space...First class work in all regards....

kjelders
09-16-2014, 06:15 PM
As others have stated already, Hambly's custom pieces are top-notch bar none. It's worth it.

Jabbasan
09-16-2014, 08:21 PM
+1 for Hambly's work and he is great to work with.