PDA

View Full Version : Any of you that ride the slower black version wear one of these...?

Primo
09-29-2014, 12:30 PM
http://www.helmetdawg.com/Products.php

Would be fun if I had a black 6 but the ears would rip off at the hyper-speeds our red ones generate! Lol.

hiflyer
09-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Naaa, haven't seen anyone of us Black 6 guys wearing one, but have seen a number of you soft red guys with one of these on the pillion!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAN-DEE-PLUSH-STUFFED-ANIMAL-Bull-Dog-BIKER-MOTORCYCLE-DUDE-Leather-Jacket-LOVE-/121132800305

Steve 0080
09-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Let one of us know when you are ready......

Hornblower
09-29-2014, 01:05 PM

Yes, definitely, let us know when you're ready :nono: :popcorn:

Scotrod
09-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Don't get sucked up into that mob, Primo!!!!

You'll be assimilated like the BORG!! :shock:

(I'm having visions of 8 riders runnin around,,, frantically trying to find their bike while "Yakety Sax" is playing in the background!!! :crackup:)

Primo
09-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Naaa, haven't seen anyone of us Black 6 guys wearing one, but have seen a number of you soft red guys with one of these on the pillion!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAN-DEE-PLUSH-STUFFED-ANIMAL-Bull-Dog-BIKER-MOTORCYCLE-DUDE-Leather-Jacket-LOVE-/121132800305

Lol !!!

Elroy
09-29-2014, 01:22 PM
http://www.helmetdawg.com/Products.php

Would be fun if I had a black 6 but the ears would rip off at the hyper-speeds our red ones generate! Lol.

Ummmm...this is awesome. I'm a mega Batman fan. I'd probably be more likely to wear this around the house or at Halloween time though.

Admittedly if I wore it when riding, I'd probably feel like one of those goofballs that have the fluorescent mohawks on their helmets....

motoman
09-29-2014, 01:24 PM
I'd get one, but I'm usually going by too fast on my BLACK F6B for anyone to notice it.

:icon_mrgreen:

Primo
09-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Ummmm...this is awesome. I'm a mega Batman fan. I'd probably be more likely to wear this around the house or at Halloween time though.

Admittedly if I wore it when riding, I'd probably feel like one of those goofballs that have the fluorescent mohawks on their helmets....

Big Batman fan myself. But yeah it would have to be special occasion kind of head wear.

Primo
09-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Don't get sucked up into that mob, Primo!!!!

You'll be assimilated like the BORG!! :shock:

(I'm having visions of 8 riders runnin around,,, frantically trying to find their bike while "Yakety Sax" is playing in the background!!! :crackup:)

I can hear the Benny Hill music playing myself!

Having come off a string of purchasing black bikes I just had to throw that razz out there.

Red, black, yellow they're all good.

I'm just happy I tripped over this bike in a dealership when all I went in for was to pick up a couple of inexpensive mirrors for a 1980 GL1100 my son and are stripping down.

Best ride I've ever experienced, foreign or domestic!

Deer Slayer
09-29-2014, 02:39 PM

So many slow ones in one spot, more like sheep.:poke::cheers:

F6B1911
09-29-2014, 05:13 PM
So many slow ones in one spot, more like sheep.:poke::cheers:

I saw a red 6 and I want it painted black
No colors any more, I want them to turn black
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

XKnight
09-29-2014, 05:14 PM
I'd definitely wear that Batman helmet, even on my super fast red F6B, if someone wants to buy it for me..batman-smilie.

Fla_rider
09-29-2014, 06:39 PM
I had the option to buy it red or black
But then I thought about the seniors pack
If it has two wheels we hit them Like Mack
So then I asked hi and low which was faster,
So seniors would not see me and hurt my head
And answer came from above "Red, Red, Red!" :moon:

Can't disagree with divine intervention! :pop:

dickiedeals
09-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Bring it on. Bring those slow Red ones up to Franklin in 2015. See ya there.......................Dickie

shooter
09-29-2014, 08:15 PM
The 'Red One's' pull over when they see the 'Stealth Bomber' overtaking them. The 'Black One's' don't turn heads , they INFLICT WHIPLASH !!!!!!!!

SCMike
09-29-2014, 08:46 PM
I told everyone at the rally this, but some must have forgotten. The red ones aren't faster because they're painted red. They are painted red because they are faster.
A source at the Honda factory explained it to me:
They build these bikes and they inspect and test them, then they paint them. Most of them are painted black. Yellow once in a while to relieve boredom in the plant.
But every once in a while, a bike shows up that is just a little more perfect. It fits together better. It performs just a little better. It's a touch faster.
These, they paint red.

srt8-in-largo
09-29-2014, 09:20 PM
Cool. I hope the copyright lawyers don't get upset.

FF-Ed
09-29-2014, 09:30 PM
the red version of this helmet is the "Hello Kitty" version

I'm jus sayin'