PDA

View Full Version : stay clear of mobil gas station on exit 311 by st augustine fl

tiny0452
09-29-2014, 11:42 PM
This is more of an informative post. My wife and I were coming back from a ride and the weather was so bad we had to pull off the highway and find shelter. We pulled into the mobil. We did not think it would he an issue since no cars were at the pumps. The workers started cursing at us telling us we had to leave and I told them we were just finding shelter from the storm. She said and I quote move your ass. It is your own fault you bought a motorcycle. She then gave us the finger anf how lady like she grabbed her crotch. It was raining so hard we could not see and we had no choice to ride in it. I told them no we were not risking our safety. Her so called boyfriend got in my face and started threatening me to leave. My wife pleated me not to kick his ass and stay cool. If it was not for her it was gonna be on. Just stay clear from this place not too biker friendly.

On a better note this was the end of an awesome 700 mile two day trip to Savannah GA. Best ride ever...

Deer Slayer
09-30-2014, 09:04 AM
This is more of an informative post. My wife and I were coming back from a ride and the weather was so bad we had to pull off the highway and find shelter. We pulled into the mobil. We did not think it would he an issue since no cars were at the pumps. The workers started cursing at us telling us we had to leave and I told them we were just finding shelter from the storm. She said and I quote move your ass. It is your own fault you bought a motorcycle. She then gave us the finger anf how lady like she grabbed her crotch. It was raining so hard we could not see and we had no choice to ride in it. I told them no we were not risking our safety. Her so called boyfriend got in my face and started threatening me to leave. My wife pleated me not to kick his ass and stay cool. If it was not for her it was gonna be on. Just stay clear from this place not too biker friendly.

On a better note this was the end of an awesome 700 mile two day trip to Savannah GA. Best ride ever...

I have seen too many folks like this in the land of the out stretched palm. Myrtle Beach, SC is just as bad, all they want is golf clubs in SUVs. :shrug::cheers:

Steve 0080
09-30-2014, 09:13 AM
I was in Plant City, there bike fest is the first sat of every month....it was pouring rain, my wife was wet. I pulled into a motel. Went to the desk and asked the clerk if she would change the TV to the weather channel so I could see if I wanted to stay or outrun the rain. She said I had to get a room in order to see the weather channel. After I exchanged how unhappy I was, I left and rode in the rain all the way home, to mad to stop!

Sorcerer
09-30-2014, 09:48 AM
An e-mail to the company brand on the front door would be in order. The people at the desks are just grunts voicing there opinion and may not truely be speaking for the the owners. Most owners do not like poor representation by low level employees. If we say nothing, nothing will change.

BigO
09-30-2014, 10:09 AM
I was in Plant City, there bike fest is the first sat of every month....it was pouring rain, my wife was wet. I pulled into a motel. Went to the desk and asked the clerk if she would change the TV to the weather channel so I could see if I wanted to stay or outrun the rain. She said I had to get a room in order to see the weather channel. After I exchanged how unhappy I was, I left and rode in the rain all the way home, to mad to stop!

Weather Bug app for smartphone.

Big Dawg
09-30-2014, 10:24 AM

You should have looked me up while you were in my city!

Steve 0080
09-30-2014, 10:43 AM
Weather Bug app for smartphone.

Thanks but... just B.C.=Before Cell phones, or at least one small enough to put in your pocket!

Ixol Phaane
09-30-2014, 04:36 PM
Here, I found this for you... it's the email contact address for ExxonMobil Corporate.
I think you should send a copy of your post to them.

http://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/contact-us/email-us

srt8-in-largo
09-30-2014, 10:09 PM
Please do your civil service and report these buggers.

An e-mail to the company brand on the front door would be in order. The people at the desks are just grunts voicing there opinion and may not truely be speaking for the the owners. Most owners do not like poor representation by low level employees. If we say nothing, nothing will change.

Here, I found this for you... it's the email contact address for ExxonMobil Corporate.
I think you should send a copy of your post to them.

http://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/contact-us/email-us