PDA

View Full Version : Need help with pricing, Unfortunatley, the time to part has come.

Wildracing22
09-30-2014, 01:49 PM
Hey Guys!!

As the title says, things have changed in my life which is requiring me to part ways with the BEST motorcycle I have ever owned albeit the few miles we actually shared together. So I ask, what is it worth? I am upside down in the bike likely, what is a legitimate ask for it?

2013 Honda F6B Deluxe
Approx. 1800mi

Add On's:
Rush Exhaust + Factory Exhaust
Bike MP3 960 LED Lower Lights
Bike MP3 Matching Hi and Low beams
Kuryakyn Transformer Floorboards for Passenger
Bike MP3 Mustang Rear Light Controller
Honda 7 year Warranty
Kuryakyn Grips
Kuryakyn Forward Foot Pegs

bigbird
09-30-2014, 01:59 PM
The add-ons are great, but won't generally get you a dime more than fair market value for the bike. They will help you sell it quicker. Yours being a Deluxe and having a 7 year warranty should net you in the $15k-$16k range. I'd start by asking $16 900. Everyone likes a deal, so start quite a bit higher than your bottom line. What colour is it? That may make a difference.

XKnight
09-30-2014, 02:35 PM
New leftover 2013 F6Bs are selling for around $15K so I would price yours accordingly. The add ons are nice, but you'll never get your money back for those. Better off removing most of the add on accessories and selling them separately. Good luck!

Fla_rider
09-30-2014, 03:01 PM
:postpics:

Are the Kuryakyn pegs and transformers in black?

Brian D
09-30-2014, 06:39 PM
Sorry to hear you gotta sell it. This isn't prob what you wanna here but with Honda dumping the price on leftover 13's to try to sell them and the fact that the bike isn't selling the greatest If I was looking to buy a used 13 to me it is only worth 13500. Kbb.com lists the trade in value as like 11300 in the pittsburgh region. I looked into this 2months after I bought it cause I was having some regrets. But now I'm over all that. I thought the goldwing held its value better than any other jap bike but when you knock the new price down like Honda did to sell them it really hurts resale value I wish you the best of luck in selling it. I would strip the add ones and sell them on this forum or eBay As much as it sucks add ons on any vehicle do nothing to the value

Wildracing22
09-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Thanks Guys!

This is what i was expecting to hear. Sadly, this was my first Honda Wing, i cant be leave how badly we have all be burned financially on the bike. I have owned a few mid twenty thousand dollar harley and never lost more than 2k on one.

As for the transformer floorboards, they are the chrome ones. I will be deciding the best method to sale over the next few days, i may part the items out as suggested and i will be sure to post them to our forum first.

Thanks!!