PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Risers

six2go
09-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Could someone please point me toward a link to a supplier of these? Appreciate it. :039:

chipmaker
09-30-2014, 02:19 PM
As far as I know, there is only a Rocky the person, no reseller, he sells them himself. I think he's a member here...
BTW: Love my Rocky Risers

XKnight
09-30-2014, 02:31 PM
Rocky can be contacted here on the forum. http://hondaf6b.com/member.php?983-Rocky

Steve 0080
09-30-2014, 03:00 PM
If he does not get back to you in a couple of days have the Phantom reach out to him!!!

Phantom
09-30-2014, 05:19 PM
If he does not get back to you in a couple of days have the Phantom reach out to him!!!

Done, left a message :icon_cool:

Rocky
09-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Could someone please point me toward a link to a supplier of these? Appreciate it. :039:

Sending you a PM

Tks T.

six2go
09-30-2014, 09:02 PM
Email sent.

WingThing
11-02-2014, 11:17 PM
I just PM'd Rocky about the risers. Hoping to hear back soon..

GiddyupF6B
11-02-2014, 11:29 PM
I would love to see some pics of these. I would like to move my grips forward if possible as there is a little too much bend in my arms.

royr
11-03-2014, 06:04 AM
I would love to see some pics of these. I would like to move my grips forward if possible as there is a little too much bend in my arms.
They move the bars back, not forward. The only product that I know of that moves the grips forward is HeliBars.

GiddyupF6B
11-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Cool thanks. The other thread right now about risers said the rocky risers allowed the grips to be moved forward. I will be doing the Heli bars at some point.

Texas TC
11-03-2014, 08:42 AM
I got to see and ride a friends F6B with Helibars yesterday. Great concept for infinite adjustments but man, there is a lot of hardware added with that setup. Really busy looking when you glance down at the dash area. Glad the stock bars with no added risers or adjustments works for me.

choptop
11-03-2014, 11:16 PM
I got to see and ride a friends F6B with Helibars yesterday. Great concept for infinite adjustments but man, there is a lot of hardware added with that setup. Really busy looking when you glance down at the dash area. Glad the stock bars with no added risers or adjustments works for me.

Same thing here, 7,000 Wi. miles and the stock bars and position work great me, just one more thing not to have to buy and worry about.:icon_biggrin:

Rocky
11-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Here is some info so people will know what they do/cost/how to get a kit etc.

You can get the Comfort Risers from me via a PM with your contact info.
The kit is $105 shipped USPS priority mail w/tracking number.

The kit comes with instructions. they are bolt on, no modifications needed if you can handle small tools?.

I can also send you a PDF file of the instructions to see if this is a task you are willing to try yourself?. (they are easy to install)

Here is what the Comfort Risers will do that no other risers can.

You can adjust the handlebars to be narrower or wider for wrist & shoulder comfort to your personal liking.
You then tighten the adjusting nut set screw in case you have to remove the bars for any reason.
You won't have to adjust the position again unless you want to try a different position later on.

This is what you get in the kit.

WingThing
12-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Just wanted to say that I got the Risers and installed them myself (which I'm proud of...lol). They were easy enough and what a difference they make. Very comfortable now. My new Ultimate Seat (King) had pushed me back a bit but the risers put everything back to reach for me. Also, dealing with Rocky was great. Fast service and great instructions. Thanks a bunch Rocky!!! :clap2:

GiddyupF6B
12-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Hey Rocky, with the adjustments your risers allow can they be moved forward towards the tire any?

Jim
12-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Got mine a couple weeks ago and took about 45 minutes to an hour to put on. What a difference. Great product and Rocky was very easy to deal with. With the risers sore back is gone, and with the Corbin seat, Aero pegs, and Clearview windshield makes this bike one of the most comfortable bikes to ride I have owned. Now just have to get the Baker hand wings.

scooter
12-06-2014, 12:07 AM
I have put a few of Rockys risers on the are first rate. You wont go wrong with them:biggthumpup:

BBB
12-08-2014, 10:40 AM
I have put a few of Rockys risers on the are first rate. You wont go wrong with them:biggthumpup:

+1