PDA

View Full Version : not much to say about RickW, but his wife is the best!

miramiramira
09-30-2014, 03:45 PM
I called on a Friday about a set of chrome Rivco Aero Pegs and talked to RickW's wife. She told me they were headed out of town for the week, but would make sure they mailed before they left. Sure enough, FedEx shipped on that Friday, received on Wednesday. Perfect condition. Took me longer than 30 minutes to install them just because I was taking my time. Pegs were great on a 1000 mile run to Colorado Springs and back.

Informative, helpful, and courteous, Value Accessories did a great job of getting my purchase to me and they had the best price.

Thank you RickW and Ms. RickW.

shooter
10-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Yeah those pegs are slick. Chrome is holding up well also.

RickW
10-07-2014, 08:21 PM
I called on a Friday about a set of chrome Rivco Aero Pegs and talked to RickW's wife. She told me they were headed out of town for the week, but would make sure they mailed before they left. Sure enough, FedEx shipped on that Friday, received on Wednesday. Perfect condition. Took me longer than 30 minutes to install them just because I was taking my time. Pegs were great on a 1000 mile run to Colorado Springs and back.

Informative, helpful, and courteous, Value Accessories did a great job of getting my purchase to me and they had the best price.

Thank you RickW and Ms. RickW.

You talked to Teresa (alias Mrs RickW.)
She runs the office and keeps everything running smooth in the shop.
She even has been riding her own bikes for the last 20 years, dirt before that.
Her current ride is a Spyder and she really likes it, lol.
Picture from a couple of weeks ago.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/rmwiles/2014%20Pictures/Motorcycle%20Pictures/TeresaDealsGap0914-2-C_zps4d9c146b.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/rmwiles/2014%20Pictures/Motorcycle%20Pictures/RickampTeresaDealsGap0914-C_zpscd709b9c.jpg

toy_collector
10-12-2014, 08:23 AM
I just wanted to add to this thread because you guys have been awesome! I've bought several things from you and the prices are great and the service is great. I accidentally put the wrong address in my last order and you noticed it and got it to the right place.

Steve 0080
10-14-2014, 01:15 PM
I recently tried to install a set of the Ring LED's and failed to do it correctly..." My Fault "...called Teresa and to my pleasure she sent out the replacement parts at no charge to me, their vendor was gracious enough not to charge them and they passed the savings on to me and even paid for the shipping !!!!!!!

What a great experience and wonderful companies !!!!!!! .notworthy.

stepbill
10-14-2014, 01:35 PM
Teresa is a keeper but Rick won't let me :shhh:.

Hornblower
10-14-2014, 02:10 PM
I recently tried to install a set of the Ring LED's and failed to do it correctly..." My Fault "...called Teresa and to my pleasure she sent out the replacement parts at no charge to me, their vendor was gracious enough not to charge them and they passed the savings on to me and even paid for the shipping !!!!!!!

What a great experience and wonderful companies !!!!!!! .notworthy.

Now that's service, above and beyond :clap2:.