PDA

View Full Version : Another Hambly Badge!!

SmallPasture
10-01-2014, 01:51 PM
I had a good buddy pass away recently on a bike. Bad deal alll the way around. Needless to say it hit me harder than I expected. Knowing I'll never get the chance to ride with him again I figured out a way he could always ride with me. In comes Hambly. I sent him a .dxf file of the tribute/memorial badge I designed for the right side fairing spot, and as usual he knocked outta the park and turned it around super fast.

I had him make two so I can give one to his wife.

Neil, I can't thank you enough for getting these to me in time for the Texans v. Cowboys game this Sunday! It will be the 1st time all his friends have gotten together since the memorial. This badge fills more than just a blank spot on the Bad Bee!

opas ride
10-01-2014, 03:36 PM
What a great tribute to friend and fellow rider...Neil Hambly has made a badge for me also that fits in the same spot on the F6B..What a talented guy and does first class work...Your idea for remembering your friend while you ride is very admirable...Ride safe....

SmallPasture
10-01-2014, 04:28 PM
What a great tribute to friend and fellow rider...Neil Hambly has made a badge for me also that fits in the same spot on the F6B..What a talented guy and does first class work...Your idea for remembering your friend while you ride is very admirable...Ride safe....

Couldn't agree more Opas! Neil is a class act and really pushed it in order to get these to me in time. I'm taking the 2nd one to my buddies wife this weekend for the Texans v. Cowgirls game. As you can tell he was and we are huge Texan fans!

Thanks Opas, I passed up a ride with him several months prior to the accident due to the typical bullcrap that we think is important. I'll regret that decision for as long as I can ride, but for now I can glance to my right and he'll be right there!

F6BPDX
10-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Couldn't agree more Opas! Neil is a class act and really pushed it in order to get these to me in time. I'm taking the 2nd one to my buddies wife this weekend for the Texans v. Cowgirls game. As you can tell he was and we are huge Texan fans!

Thanks Opas, I passed up a ride with him several months prior to the accident due to the typical bullcrap that we think is important. I'll regret that decision for as long as I can ride, but for now I can glance to my right and he'll be right there!

Hell of a nice way to remember your friend. I am glad you are able to keep part of him with you. Ride safe.

Kawi69
10-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi Neil, Here are some pics of your badges on my bike.
There better than I thought they were going to be...
Again sorry for the wait.89408941894289438944

The last pics are of the lights I put on my bike