PDA

View Full Version : Small Town America

Steve 0080
10-01-2014, 11:16 PM
I have been living in Sanford, Fl. for over ten years now. I came here chasing a girl. The town is larger than the one I moved from, closer to the attractions and the big city of Orlando..... But what we may have that Orlando does not is.......wait for it...... a head hunters club!!!!

srt8-in-largo
10-01-2014, 11:21 PM
:lolup:

Thats a damn shame... I would love to love Muslims and all people but they don't make it easy. I know we shouldn't generalize and stereotype, but c'mon, as a group they have a lot of house cleaning to do.

Steve 0080
10-01-2014, 11:26 PM
My question is simple....." where is the money coming from?" This building, sorry can't call it a church is HUGE and about 1/2 way done... Out does ANY Catholic Church I have ever seen and you know how much they spend on their buildings.

Welcome to Sanford!!!

bobbyf6b
10-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Nice. I hope you don't have to hear the prayers over loud speakers like we did in Saudi Arabia. It's annoying.

F6B1911
10-02-2014, 05:28 AM
My question is simple....." where is the money coming from?" This building, sorry can't call it a church is HUGE and about 1/2 way done... Out does ANY Catholic Church I have ever seen and you know how much they spend on their buildings.

Welcome to Sanford!!!

.... ever been through the Detroit metro area?

hoglaw
10-02-2014, 07:27 AM
I'm just down the road in Casselberry...lock and load.

Scotrod
10-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Some figures suggest 1.2 billion Catholics, 1.3 billion Muslims in the world today.

Religion Percent

Christianity 31.5%
Muslim 23.2%
Unaffiliated 16.3%
Hindu 15.0%
Buddhist * 7.1%
Folk 5.9%
Other 0.8%
Jewish 0.2%

Pew Research Center, 2012[2]

The Catholics really haven't enjoyed a lot of good press in the last few years,,, The Muslims aren't enjoying any now,,,

One side has a few folks who like their Alter boys, the other has folks who like to wage Jihad on Infidels,,,

Which ones in your wallet? :shrug:

Steve 0080
10-02-2014, 08:50 AM

No, but I have heard...who was it said we would be taken over from with in????

red dog
10-09-2014, 04:47 AM
archie bunker in 1975......right after he got done explaining the importance "birth patrol" to edith.........

red dog
10-09-2014, 05:26 AM
ms 13 all around here here at my place........to name a few........smith and Wesson 38 special plus p with hornady hollow point on the night stand......sig sauer 9 mm by the front door...caught em burglarizing my next door neighbors house for the second time last year....helicopter hovering over the neighbor hood as I type these words.........killed one of my friends some years ago over In Pacoima over five bucks....bastard pieces of shit........sad how times have chainged.........."people say this town aint got no heart.......you just gotta poke around"......later...red dog

jaygollner
10-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Some figures suggest 1.2 billion Catholics, 1.3 billion Muslims in the world today.

One side has a few folks who like their Alter boys, the other has folks who like to wage Jihad on Infidels,,,

Which ones in your wallet? :shrug:
None of the above, I fell away from the church and have not looked back.

av8rdave
10-09-2014, 08:15 AM
None of the above, I fell away from the church and have not looked back.

Organized religion causes more harm than good, IMO....especially when it starts getting involved in public policy. That's the point at which their tax-free status needs to be seriously reevaluated.

wantone
10-10-2014, 01:51 PM
http://www.ananda.org/ask/mary-mother-of-jesus-as-explained-by-yogananda/#.Uqna5bi9LCT

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/

SpeedyWho
10-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Organized religion causes more harm than good, IMO....especially when it starts getting involved in public policy. That's the point at which their tax-free status needs to be seriously reevaluated.

Couldn't agree more.

jaygollner
10-10-2014, 04:26 PM

I am with you 100%

srt8-in-largo
10-10-2014, 09:35 PM
http://www.ananda.org/ask/mary-mother-of-jesus-as-explained-by-yogananda/#.Uqna5bi9LCT

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/

:what:

XKnight
10-10-2014, 09:40 PM

Why would anyone want to go there? Among the highest crime and unemployment rates in the country and also overflowing with Jihadists. :shock: