PDA

View Full Version : Black Ceramic coated Exhaust pipes

Phantom
10-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Other then Terri,

Who has purchased the TorqMaster Black ceramic pipes?

I heard the chrome ones at the F6B Rally this year but was wondering if anyone had a sound clip of these black ones. They do look bad-ass and have ADJUSTABLE baffles that you can move forward or back inside of the pipes to achieve your desired sound.

I don't know of any other exhaust out there where it has a variable adjustable baffle.

Having a adjustable baffle could eliminate having to purchase multiple exhausts until you find the right one:shrug:

GiddyupF6B
10-03-2014, 02:46 PM
I had black chrome Daytona's from them first and now I have black ceramic coated inverted King Snakes. I experimented with one, two, and three baffles in each set of pipes and two baffles for me is the perfect volume and rumble. With only the front most baffle in the pipes are loud and sound pretty good. The Daytona's with only one baffle had a pretty bad drone, the King Snakes for some reason don't. I went with only one baffle for a few weeks which sounded bad azz but after riding all day it was too loud. I added the second baffle in the middle section of the pipe and that was the sound I was looking for. With the baffle all the way at the end the pipe was quieter than I wanted. With all 3 baffles it was too quite and sounded just a little louder than stock. Hope this helps

Texas TC
10-03-2014, 03:26 PM
I run the chrome King Snakes, single baffle, forward positioned. Not really that loud but has a low, mellow tone and no drone. I am a true Torq Master fan. Thanks for the referral Terri!