PDA

View Full Version : Winter Migration

bob109
10-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Well! It's that time of year that I'm enjoying the Fall Foliage of NE Pa. and readying my Motorhome and F6B for my trek to sunny Florida. This years departure will be delayed for approximately 8 day as I'm scheduled for a Abdominal Aortic Aneurism repair on Monday. According to the Vascular Surgeon, I'll be in the hospital one night for observation and discharged the following day. Looking forward to the trip as I'll be visiting friends, my daughter and newest grand-daughter in Rocky Mount NC on my way down the Eastern Corridor of I-95.

I hope to hook up with some Forum Members once in Orange Lake and take in some of the back twisty roads of North Central Fl. Having a host of riding friends in the RV Park where I reside for the winter, there's never a shortage of day trips/destinations for great food:icon_wink:

Steve 0080
10-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Bob...lets not let this winter go by w/o meeting!!!! Sunday or Wed, Thur is best for me!

bob109
10-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Bob...lets not let this winter go by w/o meeting!!!! Sunday or Wed, Thur is best for me!

Steve:

I believe last years meeting destination was Silver Springs if my memory serves me right. I'll touch base with you upon my arrival. Sure hope we can get together for a good lunch:039:

53driver
10-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Biketoberfest???

bob109
10-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Biketoberfest???

Although I'm a mere 90 miles from Daytona, I pass on those events. I try to make Rossmeyer's and visit JP Cycle. Me and the large crowds are not a mix:shhh: With my late departure I'll be arriving the 20th of Oct or just thereafter!

53driver
10-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Although I'm a mere 90 miles from Daytona, I pass on those events. I try to make Rossmeyer's and visit JP Cycle. Me and the large crowds are not a mix:shhh: With my late departure I'll be arriving the 20th of Oct or just thereafter!

Copy all. Fully understand the crowd thing. I'm heading back up the 95 to North North Philly on the 19th....
Steve