PDA

View Full Version : nice place for california meetup

red dog
10-08-2014, 05:11 AM
cambria California ,south of big sur.....nice quaint little town.....perfect weather spring and fall......too many tourists in the summer though,for my blood........surrounded by gods country no doubt......oak savanna habitat....right off high way 1.......best place I know of for a small event......drove shotgun in the chase truck for a club event last spring,a young buck charged the passenger door, didn't see him coming .....loud thump ......startled me good.....dented my best friends truck.....ha ha ha.......all in fun.. ....watch out for deer,counted 80 in one evening along a dirt road outside of town a few years ago.......you can cross the mountain at hunter liggett,be sure to have your paper work in order before you pass the guard shack.....spotted a golden eagle in there sitting in an oak tree last time right by the side of the road as we passed by fifty feet away..she felt so safe she didn't even tip a wing............."going home ,im going home,by the water side I will rest my bones...........listen to the river sing sweet songs,and rock my soul.........momma,momma many worlds ive known since I first left home"...........heading there soon......hope to see you down the road......red dog