PDA

View Full Version : Fixin to sell my Deluxe Backrest

RcBtx1999
10-09-2014, 06:49 PM
I am not a two up guy, I've had my passenger backrest on because a friend who has cancer has wanted to ride as part of her bucket list. But now I am ready to let it go. Anyone interested. I know Honda gets around $400.00 for them which I think is crazy. Who is interested and what will you pay including shipping from 78006.

B-builder
10-09-2014, 07:22 PM
How is your friend

Limoles
10-09-2014, 09:23 PM
I am not a two up guy, I've had my passenger backrest on because a friend who has cancer has wanted to ride as part of her bucket list. But now I am ready to let it go. Anyone interested. I know Honda gets around $400.00 for them which I think is crazy. Who is interested and what will you pay including shipping from 78006.

If you given up on your friend , I'd be interested in your backrest . Send me a text with price to 609-703-9599

RcBtx1999
10-13-2014, 08:17 PM
How is your friend

She is holding her own for now but her story is a real sad one. she was our FEDEX person for years and we got to know her as she brought me motorcycle parts all the time. about 3-4 years back she got Breast Cancer and has a double Mastectomy. Recovered and had reconstruction and all was well, divorced but with two daughters in college and one about to finish up and get married. Then in August she started getting terrible headaches, went to the Dr. and the Cancer had come back with a vengeance, metastacised to her brain and spine. She has been told she has 6 months to live with aggressive CHEMO through a port in the back of her head. I took her Motorcycle riding the day before they put the port in, she said it was on her Bucket List. She had the port put in and has nothing but trouble and infections, now they just put another in this weekend. she is a truly strong and wonderful woman. M wife is going through Breast Cancer treatment right now and is doing very well. It breaks our hearts that we will love our precious 50 year old friend sometime this year, but I pray for a MIRACLE every night! Thank you for asking!