PDA

View Full Version : Kury risers not working for me. Other options ?? May b rockys

wantone
10-18-2014, 08:49 PM
I had sharp pain in the back before risers. But now with Kury I'm getting lower neck pain on left side.

I guess I need to get a hold of rocky. See if that helps.

Steve 0080
10-18-2014, 08:50 PM
WoW!!! That old age sux...... :stirthepot:

wantone
10-18-2014, 09:06 PM
WoW!!! That old age sux...... :stirthepot:

I hope not :old:. I'm only 34.

Steve 0080
10-18-2014, 10:55 PM
Sorry, I have been instructed to buy a full dressed wing because apparently I am ......

Blotar
10-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Just installed MBL Risers today and Wow! It's hard to believe that two small pieces of metal could make such a difference. I am very pleased with the fit and finish that is provided with the MBL. I wasn't having any particular pain, just reaching a bit. Now my elbows are bent in a more relaxed way. Also, I am or seem to be oversteering. This should pass pretty quickly. I left the fork cover off until I am convinced that this is what I have been looking for. So far so good. I got the 1803S (up, back and in) I am 5'8" and I am no longer 'reaching'.
Blotar:icon_biggrin:

XKnight
10-19-2014, 02:46 PM
I installed the MBL regular risers and they worked much better than stock, but still not perfect so I ordered Helibars. Hope to have them installed this weekend. It's a larger investment, but am expecting them to solve all my comfort issues based on the reviews I've read. They also claim to improve steering feel and handling.