PDA

View Full Version : I com

Mastergunny
10-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Just got my new bike Saturday and been riding and coming up with questions. I know, they have been asked a hundred times but not sure how to search to well yet.

Question. Is there a passenger connection hidden somewhere? Or is that an accessory I have to buy?

Fla_rider
10-19-2014, 06:34 PM
You have to buy it if you plan on using wired helmet headsets. Once you buy it the connection is under the seat.

Mastergunny
10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
I have not pulled the seat yet. So there is a female plug under there like the driver's one that is exposed? I have used helmets with headsets and I com on my former Ventures. I always had to buy the pigtail that plugged int the female connections on one end and into the helmet male on the other.

I was just wondering if I had to buy anything else besides the headsets and pigtails. I was surprised the rear connection was to exposed and visible.

Steve 0080
10-19-2014, 10:54 PM
Sorry I have misplaced my list of items for the bike...just thought of something...can't find the link.... pay no more than $30 for it...

bertrider
10-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Kennedy Electronics aka Cellset have those pigtails for twenty bucks plus shipping. Just google Cellset.

Mastergunny
10-20-2014, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys. Picture is worth a thousand words. I see it is an accessory that plugs into an electrical connection and gives me the female plug on the other. So with that and a short cord from like J & M audio I am in business for my passenger.