PDA

View Full Version : Who Are the Racists: Conservatives or Liberals?

SmallPasture
10-23-2014, 08:24 AM
http://www.prageruniversity.com/Political-Science/Who-Are-the-Racists-Conservatives-or-Liberals.html#.VEjyivldWrg

Steve 0080
10-23-2014, 09:14 AM
I have said it for years...the government keeps people on the plantation so they can have more votes and keep the people down. Sad part is the people are not smart enough to see the ruse .......

My sister who is half Asian, checks the box....

Elroy
10-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Agreed. Too often the person(s) doing the finger pointing, should be looking into a mirror. I liked how he presented the conservative argument against Affirmative Action, and how it is really in support of minority races. The 'race card' in this country is getting worn out fast.....

SpeedyWho
10-23-2014, 10:31 AM
Prager University is not an accredited academic institution
and does not offer certifications or diplomas.
But it is a place where you are free to learn.

Take this into consideration, this is found on the bottom of that page

SmallPasture
10-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Take this into consideration, this is found on the bottom of that page

Thank you Captain Obvious! :yes::yes: I was afraid someone on this forum might actually try to apply the 1 credit hour to a real university. :jerkit:

SpeedyWho
10-23-2014, 01:11 PM
My point is that sight has an agenda, they manipulate the questions and supposed correct answers to fit their agenda. I'm sure there's plenty of sites that will tell you the exact opposite.

Elroy
10-23-2014, 02:16 PM
I'm sure there's plenty of sites that will tell you the exact opposite.

And I'm sure those sites are completely self-righteous and have no agenda at all either.....

SmallPasture
10-23-2014, 04:28 PM
My point is that sight has an agenda, they manipulate the questions and supposed correct answers to fit their agenda. I'm sure there's plenty of sites that will tell you the exact opposite.

Did you watch the video? Tell me where in that video a question was manipulated w/ a supposed correct answer? Derryck Green speaks for himself as a young black conservative. Nothing more nothing less and quite frankly I think he knocked it outta the part. But then again I'm your typical white/conservative/christian/male.

FF-Ed
10-23-2014, 04:34 PM
But then again I'm your typical white/conservative/christian/male.

then you admit it, you are a racist!:lolup: