PDA

View Full Version : 2015 F6B in dealerships - November?

RLatt
10-30-2014, 11:04 AM
Has anyone heard what day the 2015's will be at the dealerships? I asked my local dealer, and they claim not to know. I will be buying a deluxe, after researching and test riding Harley Ultra, Victory Tour, and Indian.

I am a fairly new member, and have enjoyed reading many informative posts here. Thanks to all of you who have shared your knowledge. You helped me to decide on the F6B being my next, and last bike.

bigbird
10-30-2014, 11:39 AM
If the US is getting their '15's imminently, you're lucky.
Canada won't see them in dealerships until March.

Limoles
10-30-2014, 11:40 AM
Has anyone heard what day the 2015's will be at the dealerships? I asked my local dealer, and they claim not to know. I will be buying a deluxe, after researching and test riding Harley Ultra, Victory Tour, and Indian.

I am a fairly new member, and have enjoyed reading many informative posts here. Thanks to all of you who have shared your knowledge. You helped me to decide on the F6B being my next, and last bike.

Just buy it . It's the bike , which you want !!!!

Steve 0080
10-30-2014, 12:03 PM
Mid Nov is all I have heard!

XKnight
10-30-2014, 02:38 PM
http://bearingdrift.com/wp-content/uploads/KnowNothing.jpg

opas ride
10-30-2014, 03:52 PM
December issue of Rider magazine has article on 2015 Goldwing and F6B..Says they will be in dealerships in November 2014....That's all I know...Prices TBD.....

richyboy
10-30-2014, 05:12 PM
Saw 2015 on cycle trader msrp on the deluxe is $21,499. A little steep for me. Buying in the early spring, may just look for a left over 13 or 14 and take advantage of Honda bucks incentives. Can always add cruise and customize it the way you want. If you ask me, that's part of the fun of owning a bike.

RLatt
10-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Saw 2015 on cycle trader msrp on the deluxe is $21,499. A little steep for me. Buying in the early spring, may just look for a left over 13 or 14 and take advantage of Honda bucks incentives. Can always add cruise and customize it the way you want. If you ask me, that's part of the fun of owning a bike.

You're right, it's fun to customize. But - I like the silver/black 2015 - and having a factory cruise. Hope you find a good deal in the spring.

srt8-in-largo
10-31-2014, 01:10 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-PaaZtbdvh18/UowoiHkktqI/AAAAAAAABig/bNc3hHFTB8w/s800/tve917-19651001-156.gif

bigdawg
10-31-2014, 05:35 PM
My dealer in Omaha says January. I like the blue one, but I am having trouble convincing myself to trade in my perfectly good 2013 red deluxe f6b and pay roughly $10,000 just because I prefer the blue color and factory cruise. Unfortunately, I'm usually able to talk myself into such nonsense:icon_biggrin:

bigbird
10-31-2014, 05:45 PM
My dealer in Omaha says January. I like the blue one, but I am having trouble convincing myself to trade in my perfectly good 2013 red deluxe f6b and pay roughly $10,000 just because I prefer the blue color and factory cruise. Unfortunately, I'm usually able to talk myself into such nonsense:icon_biggrin:

If the money isn't an issue, then why not?
You only go around once, and you can't take it with you.

If I had an extra $10k doing nothing, I'd trade my black '13 on a the matte gunmetal black/r '15 with cruise , ABS, and the angrier black pipes.

And, BTW, in reading the specs for the '15 in Canada, I read this:

"Motorized headlight aiming system is operated by a dial switch and provides 2.5 degrees of adjustment from level."

Does the US version also get this for '15?

Steve 0080
10-31-2014, 07:43 PM
"Motorized headlight aiming system is operated by a dial switch and provides 2.5 degrees of adjustment from level."

That is if you have a plus size on the back and need to lower the headlight... no I do not know if the USA model will have this... I also just got my F6 the wayI want it...$10K to have cruise and the matt balck.... not sure...seems like a waste and a lot more work to meake the 15 mine....

bigdawg
11-01-2014, 12:39 AM
One of my concerns is the meaner exhaust note. I am probably one of the few who like my goldwing to be quiet. It's easier to hear the radio. As far as making the 15 mine, I plan on transferring all of my add ons from my 13 to the 15 and BAM! I'm done.

53driver
11-01-2014, 06:25 AM
One of my concerns is the meaner exhaust note. I am probably one of the few who like my goldwing to be quiet. It's easier to hear the radio. As far as making the 15 mine, I plan on transferring all of my add ons from my 13 to the 15 and BAM! I'm done.

Dawg,
You get the 15, and we'll trade exhaust systems off my 14, split shippping.
Deal?
Steve

DaWadd
11-01-2014, 08:02 AM
If the money isn't an issue, then why not?
You only go around once, and you can't take it with you.

If I had an extra $10k doing nothing, I'd trade my black '13 on a the matte gunmetal black/r '15 with cruise , ABS, and the angrier black pipes.

And, BTW, in reading the specs for the '15 in Canada, I read this:

Does the US version also get this for '15?

I could be wrong but I think the headlight adjustment is a misprint from Honda. I think it is only available on the Goldwing. They may have used the spec sheet from the Wing.

RT59
11-01-2014, 09:29 AM

+1 here.

DaWadd
11-01-2014, 09:47 AM
After coming from much louder aftermarket pipes on my previous rides I really enjoy the quietness of the F6B. Would really like to hear the sound of the new exhaust Honda came up with. I wonder if it is the same one on the new Valk. I took one out for a test ride this summer and it did have a deeper note than my 6.:icon_twisted:

bigbird
11-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Would really like to hear the sound of the new exhaust Honda came up with. I wonder if it is the same one on the new Valk.

Honda says the '15 'B pipes are the same as those on the Valk.

FF-Ed
11-01-2014, 11:08 AM
at first I really missed my obnoxiously LOUD V-twin exhaust sound. Cobra Shotguns! :icon_twisted:

Now I wonder how I ever liked that??

I still find myself occasionally riding in 4th since the F6B is so quiet.

bigdawg
11-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Honda says the '15 'B pipes are the same as those on the Valk.

That's great information. Thanks. I owned the new Valkyrie for a few months and thought it sounded good and not too loud at idle and around town. However, I found it borderline too loud/annoyoing at highway speeds with the tall windscreen installed. However, I didn't have a radio on the Valk to cover up the noise and I don't think it was so loud that I wouldn't be able to hear the radio clearly just by turning it up a little. But, the fairing of the wing may make the pipes sound louder by decreasing wind noise. My dealer says I can test ride the bike as soon as they get it to find out. If it is January in Omaha I may need to wait for snow to melt:icon_frown:

bigdawg
11-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Dawg,
You get the 15, and we'll trade exhaust systems off my 14, split shippping.
Deal?
Steve

If I don't like them that sounds like a great option. Thanks.

mitch0850
11-01-2014, 07:09 PM
That's great information. Thanks. I owned the new Valkyrie for a few months and thought it sounded good and not too loud at idle and around town. However, I found it borderline too loud/annoyoing at highway speeds with the tall windscreen installed. However, I didn't have a radio on the Valk to cover up the noise and I don't think it was so loud that I wouldn't be able to hear the radio clearly just by turning it up a little. But, the fairing of the wing may make the pipes sound louder by decreasing wind noise. My dealer says I can test ride the bike as soon as they get it to find out. If it is January in Omaha I may need to wait for snow to melt:icon_frown:

I'm in Lincoln, so please pick your bike up on a warm 70 degree day in January. I plan to pick mine up in Omaha too, if their price out the door is good enough. Otherwise I fly to Arkansas and ride back.

F6B1911
11-01-2014, 07:19 PM

I see that Honda of Russellville has the 2015 Goldwing's for sale on eBay now, the ad says "New 2015 Honda Gold Wing IN STOCK NOW !!!."

Anyone have a pool going as to the date the new F6B's hit the showrooms?