PDA

View Full Version : Well the screen is on

cosborn
11-04-2014, 07:34 PM
I had the Bagger screen that i bought from the US, put on today. I woozed out and got a mechanic to do it for me simply because after reading the posts here and trying to twist the mirrors out of the way, i decided that i was using too much force and may break something. Anyway, I watched the mechanic fitting the screen and then learned that i needed to put a bit more force on the mirrors, the rest is simple.

The screen seems great, i look over the top by about 4 inches and buffeting is minimal, I'm about 6'

Chris

Steve 0080
11-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Very Nice !!!!!! Black on Black is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reb
11-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Looking good Chris,
Keep me posted
Cheers
Roger

Grasshopper
12-04-2014, 12:55 AM
I had the Bagger screen that i bought from the US, put on today. I woozed out and got a mechanic to do it for me simply because after reading the posts here and trying to twist the mirrors out of the way, i decided that i was using too much force and may break something. Anyway, I watched the mechanic fitting the screen and then learned that i needed to put a bit more force on the mirrors, the rest is simple.

The screen seems great, i look over the top by about 4 inches and buffeting is minimal, I'm about 6'

Chris

Hi Chris, I live in Townsville North Queensland and am contemplating getting a Baggershield 11-19 adjustable screen for my F6B. Have you been happy with yours? What did it cost delivered to Canberra? Thanks Mate.

Reb
12-04-2014, 03:00 AM
Hi Chris,
Have ended up opting for the Madstad,
Would be good to compare after the Christmas break
Roger

kjelders
12-04-2014, 09:01 AM

Chris

Chris,

The most difficult part of taking the fairing garnish off, is to remember to stuff rags down in the opening between the mirror housing and the fairing before taking the bolt out. That black hole is where if you drop the bolt......it's gone!

opas ride
12-04-2014, 12:30 PM
At 6' tall you might want to consider the adjustable Baggershield that extends to 19" plus...I know a lot of riders prefer the look of the shorter portion, but for the best in wind protection and road noise levels, the adjustable version works great for me and I have no interest in shopping/looking for anything else.....Ride safe