PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Chrome

jerrym
11-05-2014, 12:00 PM
As I had stated several days ago I had ordered a 2015 matted grey F6B. I am having the complete Show Chrome kits installed on it. They don't have several items available that I want. Two of them are the brake rotor covers and windshield trim with turn signals. I done some experimenting with Dupli-Color Shadow Chrome Black-out Coating. I had the parts off my 2012 to experiment with. They had a few marks on them which show through a little but they came out pretty good. Here is a picture of them.

BigO
11-05-2014, 01:55 PM
That Grey and Smoke is going to look nice..

JackB
11-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I used some tail light tint paint on some chrome and it also looked like smoke.
Yours also looks good.

DaWadd
11-05-2014, 06:18 PM
That Grey and Smoke is going to look nice..

I agree.:yes:

mikey
11-05-2014, 09:24 PM
As I had stated several days ago I had ordered a 2015 matted grey F6B. I am having the complete Show Chrome kits installed on it. They don't have several items available that I want. Two of them are the brake rotor covers and windshield trim with turn signals. I done some experimenting with Dupli-Color Shadow Chrome Black-out Coating. I had the parts off my 2012 to experiment with. They had a few marks on them which show through a little but they came out pretty good. Here is a picture of them.

Nice job ! I installed the smoked chrome luggage rack, get more comments on it than any thing else!