PDA

View Full Version : Ring Lights from Value Accessories....

Steve 0080
11-20-2014, 11:03 PM
I have added a couple of more lights to the black gurl ..... These are the Ring Lights from our sponsor Value Accessories..http://store.valueaccessories.net/WhiteLEDLightRingsGoldWing12andF6B.aspx .... Can not describe how bright these lights are!!!! They are blinding, day or night!!! Will try to get a pic in the daylight next week...Easy install, maybe 40 mins...

Steve 0080
11-20-2014, 11:07 PM
Couple more....

Limoles
11-21-2014, 01:04 AM
I always loved to install additional lights for safety and look , but few years ago it didn't safe me from running over raccoon , who caused significant damage to my Valkyrie's front end . Since then I don't ride at nights , especially fast on Interstate roads . To many suicidal animals.

Ridlikhel
11-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Those look super safe! Need to brighten my ride up too.

Lots of kritters around here. Night riding is not on my list.

Steve 0080
11-21-2014, 11:08 AM
I always loved to install additional lights for safety and look , but few years ago it didn't safe me from running over raccoon , who caused significant damage to my Valkyrie's front end . Since then I don't ride at nights , especially fast on Interstate roads . To many suicidal animals.

I am thinking the Rings will make the bike VERY visible from the side at night...I do most of my riding at night after the old folks have gone to bed !!! Critters...just stand up on the pegs, bend at the knees and hold on!!! Done it a couple of times !!!!

SCMike
11-21-2014, 11:13 AM
I have these lights as well. Bought them from Rick at the rally. They are super bright. They add a lot of visibility from the side, even in daylight.

BigO
11-21-2014, 01:12 PM
Nice!!!!!

RickW
11-21-2014, 01:59 PM
I have added a couple of more lights to the black gurl ..... These are the Ring Lights from our sponsor Value Accessories..http://store.valueaccessories.net/WhiteLEDLightRingsGoldWing12andF6B.aspx .... Can not describe how bright these lights are!!!! They are blinding, day or night!!! Will try to get a pic in the daylight next week...Easy install, maybe 40 mins...

Pretty good pictures Steve. I like the white from the front.
I had a difficult time taking the pictures because they are so bright, all you see is a large ring of light.

After the Rally I swapped my Turn Signal Lights to the SwitchBack's like you have. The look is even better with the SwitchBack LED Bulbs (all white from the front), very cool. I have a lot of lighting on mine like yours, but everyone always comments on the Rings.
We are getting the Amber Ring's in soon, had to have a fairly large quantity for them to make in that size.

DaWadd
11-21-2014, 03:17 PM
I like those. Just a question on the install, right side no problemo as I don't have heated grips and can plug into that but if you have the 12 volt accessory outlet already in use on the left side where do you hook up? Just going by the instructions found on Rick's website unless I'm reading it wrong. :8:

Steve 0080
11-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Left side, clutch side...I would/did hook it up prior to the plug in... just jump in to the wires before the plug in...on the right side/ brake side... there is wiring there...all you need is a hot and cold.... to be activated by the key...

Steve 0080
11-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Thanks Rick...and thanks again for the lights !!!!!!

P.S. Wish I had know about the amber !!!

RickW
11-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Thanks Rick...and thanks again for the lights !!!!!!

P.S. Wish I had know about the amber !!!

Since you have the White Running Lights, the White LED Rings In my opinion look better. I have seen the Demo Amber's both ways. Everyone has their own preferences which is what makes customizing motorcycles great, all different.

We have had a lot of feedback, wanting the Amber's though. I think they will be more popular then the White's. You will be able to use a Dual Intensity Converter to make them Running and Turn Signals, which you could with the White also.

I am also going to install some Diode's in on mine this Winter so I can have them on all the time, like I have now or switched on when parked. Will be able to have them on with the Fusion Lighting that is going on the bike.

Steve 0080
11-21-2014, 04:26 PM
I went with the White effect on the front and am happy with it !!!

Hornblower
11-22-2014, 09:05 AM
I went with the White effect on the front and am happy with it !!!

Hey, Steve--For the time being, I relenquish my former bright lights award to you :kap: Of course, my 960's in the lower cowl are keeping me in the running and eventually, I will figure out how to replace all head lights with LED's that actually work and then...

Steve 0080
11-22-2014, 09:07 AM
Thank you Ken.... To solidify my place in history I will also be adding the 960's when mine burn out !!!!