PDA

View Full Version : One of these.. is not like the other.....

haleyohdo
06-28-2013, 08:30 AM
I parked and took this picture at Mammoth Cave in Kentucky on May...... the "guys" said it was ok to park with them and they said, they liked the f6b... its fun to have something different and cool eh?... :)

TennX
06-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Thats a really nice looking Van...:icon_mrgreen:

Retired Army
06-28-2013, 11:54 AM
The F6B is a class act and enhances the whole picture.

RT59
06-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Great picture. I'll bet there was more than one of the other riders who were wishing they could take your bike for a test ride. There would have been some converts...

goldtahoe
06-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Ahhhh ... there he is !!!

Phantom
06-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Thats a really nice looking Van...:icon_mrgreen:

That's funny, I was looking at the Cadillac and the Illusion Blue Goldwing in the background . It doesn't hurt to have a Honda follow a Harley group of riders, someone has to pick-up the falling parts :duck:

Is that a 1960's Harley? 1970's Harley? 2000 Harley? and a 2012 Harley? ……. did they ever change? :icon_razz:

F6B-RICH
06-28-2013, 02:01 PM
That's funny, I was looking at the Cadillac and the Illusion Blue Goldwing in the background . It doesn't hurt to have a Honda follow a Harley group of riders, someone has to pick-up the falling parts :duck:

:icon_laugh: Good one Phantom6B. Don't follow to close or you might get engine oil spray on your bike.

Trike lady
06-28-2013, 06:33 PM

Is that a 1960's Harley? 1970's Harley? 2000 Harley? and a 2012 Harley? ……. did they ever change? :icon_razz:
All 5 bikes in the photo are black too.

Couch Rocket
06-28-2013, 08:26 PM
It doesn't hurt to have a Honda follow a Harley group of riders, someone has to pick-up the falling parts :duck:

Wow. So much outdated thinking in one post.

CBXBob
06-28-2013, 08:52 PM
actually I was standing next to my F6B and a Harley Rider not knowing I was the owner, and thinking was a Harley Rider also, as there were about 10 close by and mine was the only F6B there said. " Makes me feel like half a fag, but I kind of like that bike" , so there are stereotypes on both sides. All I said was " that's a stupid thing to say" and walked away. Some things are just not worth it. Never had another negative comment from any kind of rider, including many Harleys, the rest of the week/trip!

Phantom
06-28-2013, 09:51 PM

Wow, so obvious that the post was a joke :icon_rolleyes: Life isn't always serious.

By the way on a serious note ....

Did you know that 80% of ALL Harley's ever built in the past 80 years are still on the road ... You would think that this would be an impressive figure, however just so that you know .... the other 20% made it home :icon_doh: :crackup:(just kidding, no one get their panties in a wad).

I have many Harley friends and razzing each other between our rice burners and their hogs is part of having a good time between bikers. A biker is a biker regardless of what you ride or in some cases ..... push.

BACA
06-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Wow, so obvious that the post was a joke :icon_rolleyes: Life isn't always serious.

By the way on a serious note ....

Did you know that 80% of ALL Harley's ever built in the past 80 years are still on the road ... You would think that this would be an impressive figure, however just so that you know .... the other 20% made it home :icon_doh: :crackup:(just kidding, no one get their panties in a wad).

I have many Harley friends and razzing each other between our rice burners and their hogs is part of having a good time between bikers. A biker is a biker regardless of what you ride or in some cases ..... push.

I hang with Harley riders too and my comment to their "Rice Burner" statements has always been....."Well if you can smell rice burning that must mean I'm ahead of you!!!" They always laugh and we move on.........

SpeedyWho
06-29-2013, 12:02 AM

:lolup: The only thing modern about a Harley is the Price... :lolup:

IamBatmanF6B
06-29-2013, 12:25 AM
All I can say is.......................I own a Street Glide and the more I ride this F6B the less I want to ride my Street Glide. I can't believe all of the positive comments I have been getting on this thing, even from the hardcore H.D. riders. The one comment I have heard from like four different people is "I really don't care for an all blacked out motorcycle but that thing is cool". It's nice owning something different that a lot of people aren't sure of what the heck it is.

BubbaJePH
06-29-2013, 08:08 AM
My motorcycle group (Sons Of Confederate Veterans) was asked to give another group a 'Southern' Flair to their memorial ride for one of their members. I did not take part in the ride but I was waiting in the cemetery in Confederate uniform. They had their ceremony, my group did the last drink with the grave. There was a musket salute. I then played TAPS. Afterwards, they all went to a barbecue. I own a 1300R VTX. I had to ride at the back of the pack because my bike was "NOT" American made. Ha, My bike was made in Ohio, before Honda packed up.I just laughed at them. I did my honor.

Couch Rocket
06-30-2013, 08:21 PM
I own a 1300R VTX. I had to ride at the back of the pack because my bike was "NOT" American made. Ha, My bike was made in Ohio, before Honda packed up.I just laughed at them. I did my honor.

Outdated thinking runs both ways. Being both a Harley-Davidson and Honda owner I get those comments a lot. My previous Honda, a 1998 ACE Tourer (VT1100T) was from Marysfield, OH as well. "American as apple pie". (just ate it w/ chopsticks.) :)

Frontier509
07-01-2013, 10:38 AM

Anything newer than a '68 model isn't a "Real" Harley is it?

Steve 0080
07-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Well maybe since the bowling company, AMF...I had one as a child with AMF on the tank....but then again w/o AMF H.D. would have gone tits up....