PDA

View Full Version : Clearview Windshields

tulku36
12-08-2014, 01:11 AM
Greetings, I recently ordered a f6b sport medium windshield from Clearview Shields. I must say I am impressed. The shield creates a nice quite zone behind it for the rider. I actually turned down my radio because i can hear it now. I am 5'8" and the medium works for me. The shield is crystal clear. Clearview will email you every step of the way from start to finish on your shield. A nice 10% off for being a member of the forum to. Good Product.

blackmetoc
12-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Do you have any pics of it on the bike? I am looking to get a windshield. I've been looking at the Klokworks.

Steve 0080
12-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Here is a pic of the "large" shield 17 Inchs from the dash...

hiflyer
12-08-2014, 01:44 PM

The most notable part of this picture is that the grass and trees are still green in Steve's world.......sigh.....

Steve 0080
12-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Sorry... we have about 10 days per year that the weather would stop me from fiding...now the heat in the summer is very opressive !!!

Mastergunny
12-08-2014, 04:37 PM
My post over on the "Rides etc forum" of my Iron Butt trip this last weekend shows a good picture of my bike in the foreground that shows the 11 inch high, light tint from Clearview. They are the only windshield company I do business with.

Mastergunny

98valk
12-12-2014, 04:39 PM

Steve,
That looks Great! I like the dark tint. :yes:
Quick question:
Have you ridden at night enough yet to get a feel for whether or not you can see the road right in front of you (looking through the shield). I sometimes feel the need to track an object all the way to the bike.
Thanks.

F6BPDX
12-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Steve,
That looks Great! I like the dark tint. :yes:
Quick question:
Have you ridden at night enough yet to get a feel for whether or not you can see the road right in front of you (looking through the shield). I sometimes feel the need to track an object all the way to the bike.
Thanks.

I can't speak for the Clearview but on my Madstad I regret the dark tint at night. Yes I look well over the screen, but it is still a distracting darker patch.

Heavvyduty
12-12-2014, 05:50 PM

Steve How tall are you an are you looking over or thru the shield

Steve 0080
12-12-2014, 06:15 PM
I am 5'10" and tall waisted... yes I look over the shield.. it is a non issue for me...I installed a tall Honda GL shield and kept marking it as high as I wanted to go...then ordered the shield. I offered the shield to anyone who wanted it to do the same thing...here on the board...

The dark tint from Clearview is not THAT dark...I am able to see thru it at night but I run H.I.D. if that makes a difference...

For me. I would run a piece of cardboard up front... I drive WAYYYY out in front of my bike, so anything not seen then would make little difference as to my reaction, when it got up close...just sayin...

Hope this helps !!!