PDA

View Full Version : Is someone has rides the new F6C ?

zorro07
12-10-2014, 04:41 AM
The more I see this bike, the more I'm thinking of it...
In fact I'm afraid of loosing comfort, music and luggages.
For the rest, I think I can do the trips I do with my F6B. And the bike is also for me a commuter bike, the f6c will be easier...

DaWadd
12-10-2014, 08:38 AM
I took the Valk out for a couple test rides this summer and found it to be a nice bike. But without a windshield I found it noisy and uncomfortable. The F6B covers all the bases for me. (luggage,music,comfort).:icon_lol:

bigdawg
12-10-2014, 12:11 PM
I agree. I put 1000 miles on my Valkyrie before I traded it in. It's a great ride, but too windy and noisy on the highways without the windscreen. I added the tall Honda windscreen and it helped, but I couldn't get rid of a subtle head buffeting. I also thought the windscreen kind of ruined the look of the bike.

opas ride
12-10-2014, 12:30 PM
If you are looking for a "hot-rod" type of ride, the Valkyrie is great..Handles super, fast, smooth, and fun to ride...But, as said above, if your looking for something that has great wind protection (with an aftermarket shield), luggage space, more comfort on the road and the advantage of heated grips, radio, etc...stick with the F6B....better in almost everyway and power is just about the same...Valk a little quicker off the line as it is 100 lbs. lighter, but to me the F6B is far more practical and looks better overall...JMHO

Ericb445
12-10-2014, 07:51 PM
I agree with everyone here. I test rode the new Valk, I'm glad I bought the F6b.
It is a all around great bike that fits all my needs.