PDA

View Full Version : Specialized Crosstrail

Steve 0080
12-10-2014, 11:33 PM
For those looking for a form of exercise this is one option.. My plan is to work out in the gym 2 days per week and ride for 3...and I prefer both these activities at night, hince the lights... all 5600 Lumens !!!..... following with my tradition of QFL...

Brian D
12-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Those are some nice lights. Why not ride the bikes at the gym and enjoy the view at the same time? Lol!!! But on a serious note cardio exercise is a great workout and I couldn't think of a better way than on a bike

Westernbiker
12-11-2014, 10:00 AM
For those looking for a form of exercise this is one option.. My plan is to work out in the gym 2 days per week and ride for 3...and I prefer both these activities at night, hince the lights... all 5600 Lumens !!!..... following with my tradition of QFL...

I have a Specialized Rock Hopper mountain bike, I love the single track riding. My routine is 4 days at the gym (one being some cardio) and 2 days on the bike. I don't always get to ride off road but I have a few urban courses I ride when I stay in town. There is a 4 story parking garage not too far away, so I work that into my rides in town, along with a few foot bridges over the freeway system. Part of the Phoenix trail system is close by, so I take advantage of that too.:biggthumpup:

Steve 0080
12-11-2014, 02:05 PM
With Orlando being #2 in the nation for bike riding we have a hugh bike trail system in the state... I am going to work my way thru the ones in my area...they are much safer than the open road!!! All I have to worry about is a dog or ocassional bear !!!