PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas from Australia

Reb
12-24-2014, 04:21 AM
G'day all,
Just to say happy Christmas from here and thanks to all members for your help through this forum in 2014.
Christmas ride starts 07:30 Christmas morning looking forward to a week or more of the great Australian outback and coastal views.
Everyone ride safe and enjoy the holiday
Roger

Bowhunter1800
12-24-2014, 08:10 AM
Same to you as well. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Limoles
12-24-2014, 10:32 AM
G'day all,
Just to say happy Christmas from here and thanks to all members for your help through this forum in 2014.
Christmas ride starts 07:30 Christmas morning looking forward to a week or more of the great Australian outback and coastal views.
Roger

Few years ago I was celebrating New Year in Sidney , watching spectacular and fascinating fireworks at the "Harbour".
Official news quoted this show over $5 million. How much will cost you now ? In regards of the beauty and uniqueness of your country , it's magnetic and quite different from the rest of the world . I would stay there ... forever .

Phantom
12-24-2014, 11:30 AM
'StNick" ....... :icon_tree: ....... 'fireworks'

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Limoles
12-24-2014, 12:57 PM
G'day all,
Roger

It's nothing better , than watching and enjoying girls on the beach :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, who are seducing F6B riders:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: and singing "Jingle Bells".:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol ::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol ::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Deer Slayer
12-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Back at you mate. Merry Christmas to all.:cheers:

Retired Army
12-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Merry Christmas to all and may your 2015 riding season be extended.

rumble-b
12-24-2014, 09:45 PM
It's nothing better , than watching and enjoying girls on the beach :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, who are seducing F6B riders:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: and singing "Jingle Bells".:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol ::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol ::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'd better be off to our local beach, i think LOL.:icon_biggrin:

Trike lady
12-25-2014, 01:15 AM
Merry Christmas to you and all the members here.
:icon_tree: