PDA

View Full Version : USPS--- 2 FedEX---0

Old Ryder
12-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Cannot believe I am typing this.

Ordered my light stuff. Rick from Value was here in 2 days using USPS last week.

Ordered my T/S lenses from WingStuff on Sunday. They used Fedex

Ordered my bulbs and flasher from SoCal also on Sunday. They used USPS.

Both shipped out Monday --both from the west coast--and both tracking #s said they would arrive today. I started taking the bike apart this morning after being inside with the flu all week. Got the flasher and LED strips mounted inside the mirrors. After waiting all day on FedEX I finally gave up for today. As much as I hate the post office, they pulled thru twice in the busy season, while FedEX could not deliver on it's single assignment. I guess when you absolutely, positively need a part delivered......:jerkit:

However, my Duluth package also shipped Monday and arrived Wednesday, but that was from the midwest---UPS. Go Brown!

opas ride
12-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Nothing in life is perfect...Glad you got what you wanted and it will all work out in the long run.....Happy New Year!!!

Steve 0080
12-26-2014, 10:01 PM
Yep,,,, wrong time of year to hold one's breath for a delivery ...

Limoles
12-26-2014, 10:28 PM
CHEAPEST SERVICE - Cree LED lights from China to Atlantic City , NJ - 7,500 miles - 5 weeks
PRIORITY MAIL - Note book from Buffalo , NY to Toronto , Ont. - 90 miles - 6 weeks
XMAS CARDS - sent 2 weeks ago within US - most not delivered yet .
You figure out ....