PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Denver in February.

choptop
12-30-2014, 08:25 AM
Son and fiance are going to Denver Feb 6 - 9th, bought me a ticker for Christmas and I am tagging along. Never been to Colorado, let alone Denver. Staying at the downtown Embassy Suites . Any input on anything would be appreciated, their will be no bike riding on this outing. Thanks

hiflyer
12-30-2014, 11:11 AM
Son and fiance are going to Denver Feb 6 - 9th, bought me a ticker for Christmas and I am tagging along. Never been to Colorado, let alone Denver. Staying at the downtown Embassy Suites . Any input on anything would be appreciated, their will be no bike riding on this outing. Thanks

I guess you could go shopping for those "special brownies" they are now legally baking in Colorado.

bobbyf6b
12-30-2014, 11:21 AM
I go to Denver for work all the time but I don't get to see the nice parts. However, I have been to a game at Coors Field and it's really nice but it's not baseball season. Awesome views to the west!

bobbyf6b
12-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Why do screen shots upload so small? :banghead:

opas ride
12-30-2014, 11:32 AM
The state capitol area at Broadway and Colfax Ave. is an interesting place to see..Make sure to get to Larimer street in downtown Denver.. Lots have changed since I lived there years ago, but many interesting sites in the area.....Have fun and stay out of the "grass" shops!!

choptop
02-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Heading out to Denver in the morning, weather sounds great, will be a nice 3 day weekend, staying downtown.:cheers:

Steve 0080
02-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Why do screen shots upload so small? :banghead:

When upload the pic, do you have an option for size? If so pick med...

Injun Joe
02-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Stop by Erico Motorsports if you get the chance. Not Honda, but great folks and lots of interesting stuff I don't see anywhere else. It's fairly close to where you'll be in the "Five Points" area.

BACA
02-06-2015, 05:22 PM
It's been few years since I've been to Denver, but the wife and I like to eat here.....

http://www.thebrokerrestaurant.com/

You might give it a try.........