PDA

View Full Version : Yarnell, AZ fire

bobbyf6b
07-01-2013, 10:55 PM
I'm sure most of you have heard about the deadly fire here in AZ. 19 Hotshot Firefighters died trying to save the town of Yarnell, a nice little town that we regularly ride through. It's on one of the most fun and twisty roads in the state. My avatar pic was taken at the lookout point of Yarnell Hill last weekend! That was my first ride out of town on the F6B.

Just asking for some good thoughts and vibes to be sent this way for all the families and friends of the Firefighters and residents. Thanks.

BACA
07-01-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm sure most of you have heard about the deadly fire here in AZ. 19 Hotshot Firefighters died trying to save the town of Yarnell, a nice little town that we regularly ride through. It's on one of the most fun and twisty roads in the state. My avatar pic was taken at the lookout point of Yarnell Hill last weekend! That was my first ride out of town on the F6B.

Just asking for some good thoughts and vibes to be sent this way for all the families and friends of the Firefighters and residents. Thanks.

Heard about the tragedy on the news and my prayers and thoughts go out to the brave "Hotshots" who gave their lives to help others and their families; also to the people of Yarnell, especially those who lost their homes; and to the brave men and women who are fighting the fire and their families.

Steve 0080
07-02-2013, 01:19 AM
+1.............

MichaelG
07-02-2013, 08:21 AM
As a motorcycle rider...I know Yarnell Hill all too well. It broke my heart when I heard this news at 11:00 pm on Sunday night, and it is very sad to lose so many...or any...of the people that put their lives on the lines so selflessly.

Abiqua Creek
07-02-2013, 09:48 AM

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.