05-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Original post by "MSTR-R"

http://wingstuff.com/products/34918-gl1800-ec-single-shooter-led-light-kit

Steve 0080
05-08-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tThyNehH3G0&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

Texas TC
05-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Really nice lights. Easy to install and the are extremely bright. They add a significant safety feature to get your motorcycle noticed by other drivers day or night.

FlyinF
05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
After waiting for parts delay finally get lights couple days ago.........soon as I opened the box noticed protective film on one light was torn, pull the film back and find len has quarter inch scratch, but no big deal. Pull the bike apart and place lights in cowl............guess what, they sent me 2 left lights............. that is a big deal. Now I wait again.

lewis/ec
05-10-2013, 04:16 PM
After waiting for parts delay finally get lights couple days ago.........soon as I opened the box noticed protective film on one light was torn, pull the film back and find len has quarter inch scratch, but no big deal. Pull the bike apart and place lights in cowl............guess what, they sent me 2 left lights............. that is a big deal. Now I wait again.

Did you call the shop and get this corrected?

Memphian
05-10-2013, 06:47 PM
I love these lights and they will be on my bike as soon as I have the funds.

MichaelG
05-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Road Test Result:

Having just finished my Blazing ride down to Nor Cal and back...having the new seat made...I want to report on my impression...and how these new EC Single Shooter LED lights worked. Please keep in mind that I, like MSGT-R, have the YELLOW lens on our lights, and we don't want anyone else to get the yellow lens, because we want to feel special.

The lights worked PERFECTLY. I ran them 100 % of the time on the road...1100 miles...in 16.5 hours. What I did notice that is a added bonus (in my opinion) is that because of the yellow lens, these lights really do get more noticed by other drivers...moreso than regular white lights. I had more people get out of my way, than usual. I watched the reactions of other drivers that I would pass, and watch them turn their heads to see...what was that?

So, I am VERY impressed with these lights, their mounting to the cowling, the EC switch (not the Honda switch), and the Yellow lens. To me, they work perfectly, and are some of the best spent money for this bike.

Now, please...PLEASE do not go asking Lewis to make these yellow lens for the rest of you. There is also an additional cost for the yellow lens, including several cups of coffee that Lewis has to drink to create enough yellow liquid to coat these lens.

Money well spent !!!!!

FlyinF
05-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes I had many talks/emails with the shop and I had to order a second set if I wanted corrected kit in a timely manner...........so they have charged me twice but I have yet to receive kit.

MichaelG
05-10-2013, 11:01 PM
FlyinF, let me say that EC will take care of you, and the issue. They are a great company to deal with. Give them a little more time, and Lewis will make things right.

lewis/ec
05-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Yes I had many talks/emails with the shop and I had to order a second set if I wanted corrected kit in a timely manner...........so they have charged me twice but I have yet to receive kit.

Did you call a dealer or EC directly?

FlyinF
05-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Dealing with dealer.

lewis/ec
05-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Dealing with dealer.

Call the shop Monday. Speak with Phil. There is no reason for you to have to order another set of lights.

FlyinF
05-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Sorry didn't explain...................told them I had bike torn apart and I would like to have them as soon as possible. They said for them to send them out they would have to charge my card again (charge me twice), but when I sent them back the screwed up kit they would credit my card........they said that is the way it is done.