PDA

View Full Version : Vance & Hines

shooter
01-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Guys I'm thinking of purchasing a set of Monster Slip On's from Wingstuff. Anything negative on the product besides price? I like the look and all the research I've done says their finish holds up better. Also I think the drone-thing doesn't apply to V & H. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to opinions on this. I don't want to spend $809 only to find out I screwed up. These are what I want unless someone says they are crap. Tell me what you think.

Steve 0080
01-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Become a VIP member.....

smokinjoe187
01-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Guys I'm thinking of purchasing a set of Monster Slip On's from Wingstuff. Anything negative on the product besides price? I like the look and all the research I've done says their finish holds up better. Also I think the drone-thing doesn't apply to V & H. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to opinions on this. I don't want to spend $809 only to find out I screwed up. These are what I want unless someone says they are crap. Tell me what you think.

I have about 10 k on the monster ovals,money well spent in my book

shooter
01-11-2015, 11:49 PM
How is the sound Joe?

smokinjoe187
01-12-2015, 12:25 AM
How is the sound Joe?

me..i love it
no more sewing machine
bark when you need it
my opinion,perfect

sksfox
01-12-2015, 11:01 AM
I have a good friend that has a set an don't think he's even taken them out of the box (got sick) not sure what he wants but it won't be $800, If u like I can check on them 4 u.
SKSFOX 770-717-1767

sksfox
01-12-2015, 11:08 AM
I have a good friend that has a set he's never opend the box (got sick) They won't be $800.00 not sure what he wants if u r interested give me a call I will find out ?
SKSFOX 770-717-1767.

baiao
08-08-2015, 09:56 AM
Hello Shooter
Did you get the VANCE and Hines GL Monster Slip ons?
Any feedback?
Thank you

shooter
08-08-2015, 10:22 AM
I did baiao. I've put about a thousand miles on them. Great sound , not too loud. At a idle about like a truck with glass packs. Under heavy acceleration kinda like a loud sport bike. Great look from behind. I've had a lot of positive feedback. By the way , no drone. I like them. I'm happy with my purchase. Oh , easy install. Half hour.

99m3
08-08-2015, 09:32 PM
I have the V&H and they are awesome. Most say it makes the flat six have a bit of a sports car sound.

Madmax
08-10-2015, 12:08 PM
I'm on my 3rd set , had one on my full wing first and then my red F6B sounded great . Just picked up a black F6B and that was the first item I orderd .
Riders Depot on ebay under $800 , I think 789 plus free ship .
They sound great , easy to install , they do make a drag baffle , I have run them with out the end defuser and sounds good also just louder .
They sound great , no lean popping on decelleration ....:yes: