PDA

View Full Version : The name is Brown (Adult Humor)

Westernbiker
01-16-2015, 11:52 AM
A big ole Texan gets to the front of the ticket line at a crowded airport. And loud enough so everyone can hear he says, "The name is Brown, B...R...O...W...N. I'm from Huston Texas. I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall. I'm white from the top a my head to the bottom of my feet. And I hate Irish people." The lady says, "Here's your ticket, gate forty seven. Good riddens." He gets to the front of the boarding line and again, loud enough so everyone can hear he says, "The name is Brown, B...R...O...W...N. I'm from Huston Texas. I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall. I'm white from the top a my head to the bottom of my feet. And I hate Irish people." The ticket taker says, "Yeh....whatever." He gets to his seat, he turns to the guy sitting next to him he says, "Howdy partner, the name is Brown, B...R...O...W...N. I'm from Huston Texas. I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall. I'm white from the top a my head to the bottom of my feet. And I hate Irish people." The quiet little man says, "My name is Patrick Sullivan. I'm from Dublin Ireland. I'm 5 feet 4 inches tall. I'm white from the tip of me head to the bottom of me feet. Except for my asshole which is brown B...R...O...W...N!"