PDA

View Full Version : Anybody use Wizards cleaning products?

Old Ryder
01-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Got some oil from the local Honda store, when I made the mistake of walking past the leftover 75% Off table. $120 later included some products by Wizards. I never heard of them, but the guy taking money swore by them saying guys rode miles to their store to get their products. I never heard of them. Have you?

grendl
01-18-2015, 06:32 PM
One of my buddies turned me on to Wizards. I had just come in after riding in a rain storm and he suggested I try Wizards Spray and Shine. It works really well in getting road dirt off and is quick. The way I use it is spray it on,go over the whole bike and by the time I get back to where I started it has dried a bit. get a microfiber cloth and wipe it off,it doesn't get hard or anything,just wipe it like you are drying the bike,little to no effort.
Returned it to it's 'waxed' state. Kept my bike clean during the Wing Ding all week with it.
I don't think it takes the place of a good waxing,but it is a good way to keep the bike clean and shiny .Worth it IMHO.

JackB
01-20-2015, 10:12 AM
I have never used it but they are at a lot of trade shows trying to sell some. Not cheap, there are a lot of good choices out there and they all work.

opas ride
01-20-2015, 01:09 PM
I don't find that any one product is that much better than others...Many have the same basic formulas and most do the job intended...Many claim they are "far superior" to others, but I have found that statement to be mostly "marketing BS", and as said above, many are good products and work just fine...Waxes, cleaning products, detailers, etc. are similar to oil threads and are mostly opinions and what that individual prefers....Ride safe and keep it clean!!!