PDA

View Full Version : Looking @ Top Boxes

cosborn
01-21-2015, 03:49 AM
Hi guys, I'm looking around for a suitable top box/bag that does not look out of place, and using the OEM rear rack.
I would prefer a material with zips in preference to plastic or a solid material.

Does anyone have any ideas and or pics. We are pretty limited here in AU, and i'm having difficulty in finding something that adds to the overall effect of the beast.

cheers and best

Chris

Just thought i would add a pickie of my beast and my happy smiling face........not

bertrider
01-21-2015, 09:02 AM
I think that several members use the medium size MotoFizz bag that Aerostich markets here in the U.S. It will work as both a tail bag or a seat bag. I use one and it is first rate. They are made in Japan. Maybe you could find it in your part of the world without having to pay to have it shipped from the States.

Denisr
01-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Chris, I picked up a Kriega US 30 kit (a 20 litre and 10 litre bag that attach together) from Bungendore at the Redog shop, used them here in Tasmania in the rain, they are waterproof and look really good on the MP3 rack I have on mine. You can get a total of 70 litres of storage with this system.

cosborn
01-21-2015, 06:24 PM
Thanks guys, both of these manufactures have some good gear, all i have to do is make a decision

Chris