PDA

View Full Version : SAD SAD DAY

Heavvyduty
01-21-2015, 09:04 AM
Here in Ohio, I put my bike up around the end of NOV. We live on a 350AC farm an we have a couple big barn.s. To make a long story short.. Went out to check that my trickle charger,s were still working on the bike,s. My wife has her own. Someone must have really liked my F6B BECAUSE it was not there, We have 3 dog,s.. light,s...an a long driveway.. And they got it out past us all... SO F%$$$%%%^% Mad. Have Ins , But there not going to pay for all my up grade,s.
So whoever stole my bike, have fun an I hope my Black Beauty run,s your ass HEAD ON to a BIG MACK TRUCK.
This is not a good day... Buy the way , I have a MINT Panhead they didn't even take the cover off it.
:icon_evil:

kjelders
01-21-2015, 09:44 AM
That sucks! Sorry for the loss.

mikey
01-21-2015, 09:51 AM
Here in Ohio, I put my bike up around the end of NOV. We live on a 350AC farm an we have a couple big barn.s. To make a long story short.. Went out to check that my trickle charger,s were still working on the bike,s. My wife has her own. Someone must have really liked my F6B BECAUSE it was not there, We have 3 dog,s.. light,s...an a long driveway.. And they got it out past us all... SO F%$$$%%%^% Mad. Have Ins , But there not going to pay for all my up grade,s.
So whoever stole my bike, have fun an I hope my Black Beauty run,s your ass HEAD ON to a BIG MACK TRUCK.
This is not a good day... Buy the way , I have a MINT Panhead they didn't even take the cover off it.

hate to hear this. so many sorry people. we all worry in the back of our minds about this. hope you can settle up and get another 6. good luck.

2bikemike
01-21-2015, 09:54 AM
I feel your pain. Had it happen to me just not my bike. hope you catch them

Navvet
01-21-2015, 09:59 AM
That is a sad day .... I feel your pain.

Jimmytee
01-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Wow, I'm so sorry . I know it sucks

eaglemike
01-21-2015, 11:32 AM
Completely sucks to be ripped off like that. I hope some good can come out of this for you, some how......

Limoles
01-21-2015, 12:00 PM
Not long ago , one of silly responders "was sure I have no upgrades" in my bike and definitely not as good as his (?). Well - maybe it is not so flashy , or doesn't make a sound , or even doesn't impress anybody , but since we live in not so perfect world , gives me only sense of security and unspecified satisfaction . One previous and painful experience was my best teacher and since then I learned how to over-smart thievery. Strongly recommended .

http://www.lojack.com/Products/Stolen-Vehicle-Recovery-System

Amipro
01-21-2015, 01:45 PM
http://www.lojack.com/Products/Stolen-Vehicle-Recovery-System

Checked out their site.
"LoJack is no longer actively selling the LoJackŪ System for motorcycles. We still maintain the infrastructure to enable activation and recovery of motorcycles equipped with the LoJack System after they are reported stolen to Law Enforcement.

We are currently re-evaluating the motorcycle market and may re-enter it at a later date." :icon_frown:

Limoles
01-21-2015, 02:01 PM
It's shame . I called them too and found the only reason for suspended production and installation .
The answer was : "There were not to many bikers interested ... maybe to costly to them" .

valkmc
01-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Four wheeler for me. Took it off my farm in upstate NY. Two months later a 17 yr old was caught riding it on a public road. I got it back but it was messed up. When he went to court I tried to get them to order restitution, the judge declined to do that.

taxfree4
01-21-2015, 02:58 PM
I would hope he stops to get gas, gets off the bike and walking to the bathroom he then gets hit by a Mack Truck, why hurt the bike? Like my father used to say "Don't drop dead just drop so you can't get up again".

shooter
01-21-2015, 03:58 PM
BASTIDS!!!!!!

luisjromero
01-21-2015, 04:50 PM
I am really sorry...when they want to steal a bike they do it, even using a good security system:022:

F6B1911
01-21-2015, 05:59 PM

I can't even imagine how you feel, but I know I'd be crushed.
There are 3 camera's on my garage, a lock on the driveway gate, and I use a Kryptonite lock on the front wheel, but now you have me worried.
Can't imagine trying to make off with a bike as big as the 6, takes a lot of balls!
There's a recent thread here where the Goldwing tops the list of the least stolen motorcycle. ... kinda shoots that down now.

cosborn
01-21-2015, 06:28 PM
My thoughts are with you at this sad time, I would imagine that it is almost like loosing one of the family

Chris

Johncmendenhall
01-21-2015, 06:55 PM
Don't let the bastards get you down.
Theirs is coming, and it will be ugly for them.
Sorry for the news, been there brother.
Warmer days are just around the corner.

grendl
01-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Very Sorry to hear this. To most, being practical, it's just a bike and you will recover most of it via insurance.
To me it's a part of me, a living thing,my horse.
There used to be laws regarding horse thieves out here in the west.......

F6B1911
01-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Not to inject humor in this thread, but, I'd have taken the F6B over the Panhead.

Pap
01-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Sorry to hear this.
How about posting a picture of the bike with the add-ons, list all the aftermarket parts, and we can keep an eye out for these items to come up for sale?

Big Jay
01-21-2015, 10:11 PM
sorry for your loss man, that really sucks a$$.

bigbird
01-21-2015, 11:01 PM
Won't your insurance pay for the accessories if you have the bills to prove?
They'll depreciate them just like the bike, but that's what insurance is for.
Hopefully you'll be on another F6B by Spring.

motoman
01-21-2015, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I saw your bike riding toward Kentucky with your wife on the back....Hope everything works out OK! :icon_mrgreen:

hiflyer
01-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Hate to hear it, sorry man.

six2go
01-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I saw your bike riding toward Kentucky with your wife on the back....Hope everything works out OK! :icon_mrgreen:
Man, that's cold. Kinda humorous, but still cold. :nono:

richw56
01-22-2015, 10:49 AM
Sorry about the bad news.
That really sucks.
Wishing you brighter days ahead.

naga viper
01-22-2015, 01:04 PM
I am sorry to hear of your loss.
I Hope that things work out for you.
To share some of my Grandfathers wisdom
EVERYONE! gets what they deserve, and sometimes worse.
Sure would be great if you could find them and give them Justice :icon_deadhorse:
And not the horse!

Paul B Blues
01-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Oh that is damn awful news, I'm sorry to hear some scumbag took your bike. :icon_twisted:

Fla_rider
01-23-2015, 01:22 PM
At least the bast**ds have the same taste as the rest of us. Another good thing you get a model with cruise control now!:clap2:

Look for the positives!:banana:

Moto that ain't right what you said but there could still be a positive in that too!

Vertigo
01-23-2015, 11:15 PM
Hopefully the Karma will catch up to these low lives who too your bike!