PDA

View Full Version : the brightest LED mirror run/ signal switchback lights?

sshake1905
01-22-2015, 01:08 PM
I would appreciate any information from members who have compared or used these products....notworthy.

LED mirror daytime run/signals Lights...EC w/ LED flasher

LED mirror turn signal switchback lights...SoCalMoto Kit # L18SWBF w/ LED Flasher.....

both are listed with Cyclemax and others online....I am interested specifically in which front mirror light kit is most visual during the daytime .:shock:..when I do most of my riding...also

Are these LED obviously much brighter than stock bulbs..:shrug:.to justify forking out $ 75 to 90 ???

Thanks....Shaker

Old Ryder
01-22-2015, 04:14 PM
I did the SoCal LED kit with flasher and smoked lens for the front turn signals. So darn bright they make the headlight look dim. No joke!

Can't really say about the others, but I am tickled with mine.

JMHO

Steve 0080
01-22-2015, 05:18 PM
No question...SoCal.... besides they are OUR sponsor !!!!! Why would anyone not support our vendors ???

SCMike
01-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Have the Socal kit installed. Love it. Very bright. No problems.

Phantom
01-22-2015, 07:17 PM
My personal experience with EC

Terrible, deceitful and just flat out dishonest. They wouldn't even respond to both of my e-mails in November regarding if their latest product would void the factory warranty on our bikes, they then planted a MOLE who was given free merchandise to promote their crap on this board (also known as SPAMMING). I want un-biased reviews not deceitful businesses screwing all of us.

It appears that every time they introduce something new, the customers become their R&D

SoCal has been exceptional. Just my personal experience.

fxdl2051
01-22-2015, 10:24 PM
SoCal has been exceptional. Just my personal experience.[/QUOTE]

While SoCal has great install videos they ignored email requests for info about a product of theirs, so I can't say they're Great, better than Meh maybe, but alas sponsor or not, not great.

sshake1905
01-22-2015, 11:30 PM
This forum is great....I always appreciate the quick responses from members on questions posted since August of 2014 when I joined the ranks of the F6B riders forum..:yes:...Thanks again....notworthy. I'm sure I'll need more advice in the near future....

I will order the SOCALMOTO mirror switchback kit with the LED flasher AND the clear turn signal lens and do the install when I install the MBL handle bar risers when temps here get over 40 F..:no:.about the first of March, hopefully.....

What about the SoCalMoto LED rear Red and Amber 7743 replacement lights ?? :shrug: are they worth $ 20 or so each ? :shrug:Are they going to be that much brighter than the stock bulbs..:shrug:.. during daylight riding ?

Give me a holler if anyone has opinion one way or other.....I will appreciate your effort....Thanks:icon_biggrin:

Shaker

motoman
01-22-2015, 11:32 PM
I don't care much for So. Calif., but I do like Socalmotogear! :yes:

firetech
01-22-2015, 11:44 PM
I have the SOCals and love them.
Installed 7 months and 10,000 miles ago, no problem, great product.

er.medic
01-23-2015, 08:27 AM
I also went with SoCal and couldn't be happier :yes: