PDA

View Full Version : Heli Bars Free Install with Purchase from Goldwing Werks

Goldwing Werks
01-22-2015, 01:52 PM
We are pleased to become a sponsor of this great board. Tony is doing a great job here. I have join HeliBars to sponsor this forum and to kick things off I am offering free installation. I will install while you wait in my shop. Typical install take 1.5-2hrs. I am 1 of 2 Factory Certified Installers in the US. I am located 40 miles NW of Houston TX. If interested please contact me anytime. I answer my phone 7-days a week between 7a-9p Central.

I also ship HeliBars with free shipping. I can walk most people thru the install process you just need basic mech. experience.

naga viper
01-22-2015, 02:34 PM
Wow great deal! When ready will have to settle for the free shipping.
was hoping for this as a winter project but too many other thing in fire.
And you answer your phone 7 days a week WOW.

Goldwing Werks
01-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Wow great deal! When ready will have to settle for the free shipping.
was hoping for this as a winter project but too many other thing in fire.
And you answer your phone 7 days a week WOW.

I am a small business owner and I try to be there when needed. Customer Service is "Priority One". Customer Service is lacking in almost every aspect of business these days.

Steve 0080
01-22-2015, 08:16 PM
:Saweeet smilie:

53driver
01-22-2015, 09:39 PM
Will you be at Bike Week or our F6B Rally?

Phantom
01-22-2015, 09:59 PM

Keith will be at Bike Week :icon_cool::yes:

53driver
01-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Keith will be at Bike Week :icon_cool::yes:

There goes the extra spending cash.....

Goldwing Werks
01-23-2015, 06:01 AM

I will be at Bike week, working with HeliBars in their booth.

XKnight
01-24-2015, 10:54 AM
I had Keith install my helibars a few months ago and they are great. Best accessory I've purchased for the bike. Great deal here on the most comfortable and adjustable F6B handlebars available.

bobbyf6b
01-24-2015, 01:47 PM
Question on the Helibars. If you have the Kuryakyn center drink holder, will a drink (bottle, mug, convenience store soda cup) interfere with the bars? Inquiring minds want to know.

Goldwing Werks
01-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Question on the Helibars. If you have the Kuryakyn center drink holder, will a drink (bottle, mug, convenience store soda cup) interfere with the bars? Inquiring minds want to know.

Post a pic of the mount. I will let you know.

Jimmytee
01-24-2015, 03:22 PM

Yep, somewhat. I have a coffee mug I place in there that in tight turn arounds my bars will hit it. Normal riding and turns no. If you were to have something no taller than a soda can then no.

bobbyf6b
01-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Post a pic of the mount. I will let you know.

Here's a water bottle but I like to get a drink from the convenience stores too. The way they make the cups now they fit in the drink holder but they're fat on top.

10819 10820

Goldwing Werks
01-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Here's a water bottle but I like to get a drink from the convenience stores too. The way they make the cups now they fit in the drink holder but they're fat on top.

10819 10820

This will not be effected with HeliBars.

Goldwing Werks
01-24-2015, 07:26 PM
Please note:
Free Install will only be available at Goldwing Werks. I will not be offering free installs at Daytona Bike Week. Contact me for install prices while at bike week.

Jimmytee
01-24-2015, 08:58 PM
I apologize for the pic quality, but I just took these really quick to illustrate what I was talking about. Yes, depending on how you ultimately adjust the Helibars, they can hit a drink container in your console cup holder . I really is only an issue with near hard lock turning, but it still could an issue. It hasn't presented my much of an issue except in a few instances when turning around after a wrong turn etc... and having my coffee cup there. A plastic bottle will crunch a little.1083210833

bobbyf6b
01-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Please note:
Free Install will only be available at Goldwing Werks. I will not be offering free installs at Daytona Bike Week. Contact me for install prices while at bike week.

Wait, you're not going to fly out and install mine for free? That's a deal breaker. :icon_lol:

53driver
01-25-2015, 08:25 AM
Please note:

...roger. WilCo.