PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

JackB
02-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Who's going to win today??
I'm going to cheer for New England.:lolup:

Limoles
02-01-2015, 03:16 PM
For me the only ball is a real FOOTBALL . Brits couldn't find the proper name for their re-furbished rugby game and passed to Yankees euphoria of "catched-to-hands-eggball-runover-squise-takeabrake-and-wait-pass-over" hysteria. I know it's the national game and many will get drunk on the way , but what a heck ? I'll watch it -without any special emotions anyway. Many entertaining gestures are always included , especially "gorilla chest bitting" , as a proof of supreme talents given them by nature . In the same time , under or over inflated egg ball is meaningless now. Thanks god , among crowded arena ( who pay fortune for players well being ) , will be there many beautiful cheerleaders , provoking my senses and boosting the soul .

Amipro
02-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Ok, I'll watch the game (even though my favorite team is not playing). Just one question: Why is there a 5 hour pregame show for a 3 hour game?? :shrug:

Limoles
02-01-2015, 04:05 PM
It's the mystery , like finding similarities between Super BOWL and the Super BALL .
ps.
Explanation not required .

JackB
02-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Ok, I'll watch the game (even though my favorite team is not playing). Just one question: Why is there a 5 hour pregame show for a 3 hour game?? :shrug:

The pregame started 2 weeks ago. Anytime you turned on ESPN or CBS Sport radio or TV it's all they talked about. I love football so I would listen but it did get old after a few minutes.

hiflyer
02-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Who's going to win today??
I'm going to cheer for New England.:lolup:

You can bet that Brady has been practice throwing some pumped up footballs.

opas ride
02-01-2015, 04:27 PM
I think they should change the name from "Football" to "BSball"...This great game has become nothing more than a greedy moneymaking machine and to me has become ridiculous and absurd with the conduct of its "so-called" players, many of whom are just plain discussting in some of their behaviors....Guess I am just getting old!!!!

Limoles
02-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Opas - tell me , why we love you so much ?

F6B1911
02-01-2015, 05:43 PM
I think they should change the name from "Football" to "BSball"...This great game has become nothing more than a greedy moneymaking machine and to me has become ridiculous and absurd with the conduct of its "so-called" players, many of whom are just plain discussting in some of their behaviors....Guess I am just getting old!!!!

I'm only watching the game so I won't get fined.

Retired Army
02-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Enclosed is a picture of the ring for this year.

Big Jay
02-01-2015, 09:10 PM
GO HAWKS !!!!!!happygirl

bobbyf6b
02-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Katy Perry won.

Steve 0080
02-02-2015, 08:43 AM
What a game !!! Did not care for the half time show ... poor coaching at the end! NFL= The National Felony League

Johncmendenhall
02-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Great super bowl, kept me wound up for the entire game.
Great competition, as life long Seattlite, I would have preferred the story
Book ending, but that's sports. Half time show not so much.
Same with the Pats, see em again next year.

BobinMich
02-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Love the Pats and Love the win! Yes, we got a HUGE break....but we lost a superbowl on a huge break for the Giants....what goes around, comes around.