PDA

View Full Version : Mirror LED Turn Signals

Jim
02-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Has anyone bought the Value Accessories LED Turn signals that go inside the mirror housing that sell for $66.45. If so how do you like them, are they a good purchase. They are much cheaper than the Muth mirrors, but look like a really good deal. Here is their site info http://store.valueaccessories.net/MirrorLEDTurnSignalsGL1800andF6B.aspx Thanks

Steve 0080
02-03-2015, 11:11 AM
I have the Muth and will be buying these for the next bike...can't say now, but everything Rick sells is top notch !

Airborne06
02-03-2015, 04:35 PM
I have the Muth and will be buying these for the next bike...can't say now, but everything Rick sells is top notch !

I agree 100%. The Muth's are a quality product an an awesome upgrade!

Jim
02-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Sorry I guess I am a little confused after reading airborne06. Steve are you saying you are buying the Value Accessories turn signal LED or the Muth again on your next bike. I assumed you meant the Value LED's. I just ordered the Value LED's, so I guess it doesn't really matter now, just curious.

stepbill
02-04-2015, 03:29 PM
I like the lights that Rick is selling and am thinking about getting those but was wondering if I would need a relay since its an led light tieing into the turnsignal?

Hornblower
02-04-2015, 03:56 PM
I like the lights that Rick is selling and am thinking about getting those but was wondering if I would need a relay since its an led light tieing into the turnsignal?

Rick may want to confirm this but I would say no, assuming your stock turn signals are still being used as well. It's when you switch your stock turn signal bulbs to LED that you need to change the relay to prevent rapid flashing.

Jim
02-04-2015, 04:19 PM
I did order the Value accessories LED turn signal lights, and 20 minutes after ordering them on line, I got an email stating that they were just shipped and included a tracking number. Now that's what I call fast service.

stepbill
02-04-2015, 08:57 PM
I did order the Value accessories LED turn signal lights, and 20 minutes after ordering them on line, I got an email stating that they were just shipped and included a tracking number. Now that's what I call fast service.

I agree!!! Both Rick and his wife are fantastic!

Old Ryder
02-05-2015, 10:12 PM
Love mine! Best bang for the buck out there!