PDA

View Full Version : Somebody else likes the look of the blacked out F6b

hiflyer
02-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Leaked photo of the Indian Dark Horse. Notice they don't call it a red horse, or a yellow horse, or a blue horse.....you get the picture.

bobbyf6b
02-07-2015, 10:05 PM
:shock: I like it!

Looks like it's been out a while though. I found pics of a 2010.

hiflyer
02-07-2015, 10:10 PM
:shock: I like it!

Looks like it's been out a while though. I found pics of a 2010.

No, that's from one of the old Indian companies, not the new Polaris/Indian. If you look at the 2010 picture, it has a HD/evo/derived engine. It was black though!

Old Ryder
02-07-2015, 10:23 PM
As a former owner of Victory, they have been doing 8 Ball (blacked out) models for years. I owned one. It is also one of the things I love about the B.

bobbyf6b
02-07-2015, 10:24 PM
No, that's from one of the old Indian companies, not the new Polaris/Indian. If you look at the 2010 picture, it has a HD/evo/derived engine. It was black though!

You're right, I see the difference now.

shooter
02-07-2015, 10:24 PM
Sorry. Not to offend anyone but that front fender looks like a turd. Rear don't look much better. And until you see a radiator hanging behind those down tubes it sure ain't gonna run like the B. I'm not biased. That's just my opinion.

hiflyer
02-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Sorry. Not to offend anyone but that front fender looks like a turd. Rear don't look much better. And until you see a radiator hanging behind those down tubes it sure ain't gonna run like the B. I'm not biased. That's just my opinion.

Never said I liked it, was talking about the color. I personally think even the frames are ugly.

tinknocker
02-08-2015, 09:39 AM
I think my favorite look is the blacked out...I wish I could add more black to something already blacked out...it does make it faster too considering that black is the fastest color

bigbird
02-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Not to offend anyone but that front fender looks like a turd.

There must be some very odd shaped turds in Missouri.

shooter
02-08-2015, 03:35 PM
I shoulda said a 'bird turd'.:joke:

terrydj
02-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Sorry. Not to offend anyone but that front fender looks like a turd.

Should of said a Polished Turd :icon_cool:

1951vbs
02-08-2015, 07:56 PM
I get to ride Indians all the time and for an air cooled engine about the same displacement as our flat six. It has some get up and go! 119 ft/lbs torque and you can feel it. Well balanced chassis that handles great. You either like the art deco look or not. Indian can't keep up with demand, sales up 59% from last year. The Dark Horse will sell out too.

opas ride
02-08-2015, 08:08 PM
I get to ride Indians all the time and for an air cooled engine about the same displacement as our flat six. It has some get up and go! 119 ft/lbs torque and you can feel it. Well balanced chassis that handles great. You either like the art deco look or not. Indian can't keep up with demand, sales up 59% from last year. The Dark Horse will sell out too.

I have also ridden many of the newer model Indians at local Demo-Days events around this area...Still belong to the Michigan Victory Riders Club and enjoy their company so I attend events as there are no Honda Clubs around.....These guys don't care I ride an F6B and I always get compliments from them...I agree that the Indian is a great bike and if I wanted another V-Twin type bike, an Indian would be my first choice...The Victory Vision Tour I had was also a great and very fast bike for such a heavy thing...No problems "blowing off" HD's in most cases!!!

Jimmytee
02-08-2015, 08:44 PM
If V twins were in my future, an Indian would be a top contender. Just sayn':stirthepot: I love the flat six engine though.

Cheesyryder
02-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Be cool if Indian did a inline 3, like they did back in the day

Limoles
02-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Don't say , you forgot Indian 4 cyl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7k1qLPYPBQ

WingThing
02-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Well, different strokes for different folks. That's why they make so many different models of bikes. I for one like that Dark Horse just as it sits to include the fenders. :yes: