PDA

View Full Version : Highway pegs

terrydj
02-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Just a couple of things to go with the bike?
Highway Pegs
Their in the mail and I've never had em
Just though they could come in handy
So if theirs any hints on their fitment it would be of great help
Many thanks in advance from the land down under where just up the road a Category 5 Cyclone has just made land. its windy, its raining and it looks like its settled in ??? :icon_cool:

1BADF6B
02-19-2015, 10:00 PM
Just a couple of things to go with the bike?
Highway Pegs
Their in the mail and I've never had em
Just though they could come in handy
So if theirs any hints on their fitment it would be of great help
Many thanks in advance from the land down under where just up the road a Category 5 Cyclone has just made land. its windy, its raining and it looks like its settled in ??? :icon_cool:

Which ones did you order?? I have the rivcos and they're definitely my favorite add on. That and my cubby for drinks. Lol

terrydj
02-19-2015, 10:11 PM
Mate their the Kuryakyn Dually Highway Pegs
Got me one of them Cubby things too and its perfect along with a passenger drink holder as well.
Here when its hot here, you'll drink at least a liter every 2 hours when on the road, and up North more :icon_cool:

1BADF6B
02-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Mate their the Kuryakyn Dually Highway Pegs
Got me one of them Cubby things too and its perfect along with a passenger drink holder as well.
Here when its hot here, you'll drink at least a liter every 2 hours when on the road, and up North more :icon_cool:

I DRINK a tin of water when I ride now that I have a cubby. U can fit a pretty good size bottle in it. I didnt go with the ergos because I have herd that they hit alot. I also like the clean look of the rivcos and that your legs are pretty straight in front of you. Best of luck with the new goodies

bob
02-19-2015, 10:53 PM
Finally found the perfect mug for my kuryakyn cubby, fits like a glove and keeps drink hot/cold.

http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-KHE48NL-Stainless-16-Ounce-Champagne/dp/B005PO9T6M

1BADF6B
02-20-2015, 01:25 AM
Finally found the perfect mug for my kuryakyn cubby, fits like a glove and keeps drink hot/cold.

http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-KHE48NL-Stainless-16-Ounce-Champagne/dp/B005PO9T6M

I DRINK waaaaay to much water to use that. I just put the bottle righr in. I unscrew the cap and drink while using only one hand
Have it mastered lol :yes:

terrydj
02-20-2015, 03:11 AM
When I got the Cubby, I cut away those things that stick out into the hole and made it all smooth like.
Now yah can fit a decent bottle into it:yes:
A serrated steak knife does the job most excellently
Yah got to have stuff that works :icon_cool:

1BADF6B
02-20-2015, 06:42 AM
I might have to try and cut them away. I can get a 1 liter in there right now and a 1.5 you have to stuff it in and only get an in or so of the bottle in the hole. Lol

bob
02-20-2015, 10:46 PM
I don't know how you guys get those bottles in there, I can't get anything of size in. Thought I had a break-thru finding a 16 ouncer to fit. Did think about the Yeti 30 ounce, but that still looked to big to try given the price.

1BADF6B
02-20-2015, 10:51 PM
I don't know how you guys get those bottles in there, I can't get anything of size in. Thought I had a break-thru finding a 16 ouncer to fit. Did think about the Yeti 30 ounce, but that still looked to big to try given the price.

Dont be afraid to stuff it in there. Thats what I always do. Never had a problem. The Evian 1 liters fit for me.

terrydj
02-21-2015, 07:56 AM
Just grab the serrated steak knife and cut the crap out
Simple:icon_cool:

Big Jay
02-21-2015, 08:33 AM
As for mounting the Kurys it's pretty easy, their directions are good . mine are mounted as close to me as I could get them with the arms up and to me and they are just about right for me at about a 29" inseam. when the pegs are folded up, not in use , I haven't had them scrape yet.

Jay

terrydj
02-23-2015, 04:58 AM
As for mounting the Kurys it's pretty easy, their directions are good . mine are mounted as close to me as I could get them with the arms up and to me and they are just about right for me at about a 29" inseam. when the pegs are folded up, not in use , I haven't had them scrape yet.

Jay

Thanks mate:icon_cool: