PDA

View Full Version : Windshield

1BADF6B
02-21-2015, 10:42 AM
I am currently running a Vstream 11 inch windshield. I am looking for some advice on a new one. I have put a couple of thousand on the bike with this one but I get way to much helmet buffering. I am 6'3 and have the stock seat. I am afraid of losing to much cushion if I go with the Mustang seat to lower me an inch. Thoughts on a shield? ? I want a dark one that is my only preference . Thanks

opas ride
02-21-2015, 12:03 PM
I am currently running a Vstream 11 inch windshield. I am looking for some advice on a new one. I have put a couple of thousand on the bike with this one but I get way to much helmet buffering. I am 6'3 and have the stock seat. I am afraid of losing to much cushion if I go with the Mustang seat to lower me an inch. Thoughts on a shield? ? I want a dark one that is my only preference . Thanks
Adjustable Baggershield for me..Works great, tinted, no buffeting, quiet and looks nice...JHMO

1BADF6B
02-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Adjustable Baggershield for me..Works great, tinted, no buffeting, quiet and looks nice...JHMO

Are you tall as well??

opas ride
02-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Are you tall as well??

No, I am only 5'9" tall and have the lower Mustang seat...I would think that if you adjusted the Baggershield to the maximum height of about 20" it should work...Don't really know and hope you can find a solution that works for you.....Regards...

1BADF6B
02-21-2015, 05:15 PM
No, I am only 5'9" tall and have the lower Mustang seat...I would think that if you adjusted the Baggershield to the maximum height of about 20" it should work...Don't really know and hope you can find a solution that works for you.....Regards...

Thanks for the info. I think I am going to go with the clearview..

1BADF6B
02-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Cee Baileys vs Clearview?? Anyone try both and have any input. Thanks

Texas TC
02-22-2015, 10:59 AM
Don't overlook F4 Customs. I put one on a F6B for a guy that was 6'5". He contacted F4 and got one 20" tall. The width and height gave him great coverage from the wind. The optional vent allows cooling in the summer.

Dirtstiff's F6B
02-22-2015, 11:19 AM
Cee Baileys vs Clearview?? Anyone try both and have any input. Thanks

Not for this bike but I do own both for bat wing style bikes; great quality and excellent customer service.
Love the Clearview flip edge. It works.
J

bobbyf6b
02-22-2015, 11:37 AM
I still love my Windbender HP. The 11" dark smoke adjusts from about 12-16". It's nice to be able to adjust the wind.

bobbyf6b
02-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Look in our classified section. There's some good deals on shields. (is that a rhyme?)

1BADF6B
02-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Look in our classified section. There's some good deals on shields. (is that a rhyme?)

O I have been watching none out there now though. Missed on a bagger shield. I am sure I will stumble on one if not then I am going to order the clearview.