PDA

View Full Version : Police are people too...

Steve 0080
02-22-2015, 04:02 PM
http://thechive.com/2015/02/21/lets-not-forget-that-cops-are-people-too-36-photos/?utm_source=WhatsHot_3&utm_medium=Click&utm_campaign=HotContentList

taxfree4
02-22-2015, 05:42 PM
I go on this ride every year, great cause.

Deer Slayer
02-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Amen!:cheers:

BubbaJePH
02-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Still support the Police. Has never been a question. Worked with them while I was the XO for the local Emergency Dive Team that was Fire & Police.

opas ride
02-22-2015, 06:52 PM
Why is it that the folks in Ferguson and other similar cities hate police, bad mouth them, criticize what they do, then turn right around and call them for any emergency they feel they have????...Help, Help, please call the cops I am in trouble!!!!

Steve 0080
02-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Never been invited for cake and cookies...

motoman
02-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Never been stopped and told I was a highly skilled Motorcycle rider... :icon_redface:

Never been stopped and offered a doughnut either... :biggthumpup:

Ixol Phaane
02-23-2015, 12:43 AM
Never been invited for cake and cookies...

Never been stopped and told I was a highly skilled Motorcycle rider... :icon_redface:

Never been stopped and offered a doughnut either... :biggthumpup:

You should have taken the FIREFIGHTER employment test! :stirthepot: :icon_biggrin:

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 06:00 AM
Why is it that the folks in Ferguson and other similar cities hate police, bad mouth them, criticize what they do, then turn right around and call them for any emergency they feel they have????...Help, Help, please call the cops I am in trouble!!!!

When you're grown up in a culture that despises the police and you're conditioned to do the same, being taken to protests and participating in anti-police rallies, a la Al Sharpton, from a child, you become conditioned, falsely, to instinctively never trust them. However, when reality steps in and there is a real emergency the gangsta rapper, hard-ass costume comes off and they dial 911 because they know if there ain't no cameras around, neither is Sharpton. It's sort of like a backhanded compliment to the police, when a little backhand would have come in handy had a father been there except he was asked to leave, replaced by a welfare check. These matriarchal experiments by the government, inner cities, are an abject failure, I worked them almost 20 years, because these women cannot raise boys into men.

Steve 0080
02-23-2015, 08:22 AM
When you're grown up in a culture that despises the police and you're conditioned to do the same, being taken to protests and participating in anti-police rallies, a la Al Sharpton, from a child, you become conditioned, falsely, to instinctively never trust them. However, when reality steps in and there is a real emergency the gangsta rapper, hard-ass costume comes off and they dial 911 because they know if there ain't no cameras around, neither is Sharpton. It's sort of like a backhanded compliment to the police, when a little backhand would have come in handy had a father been there except he was asked to leave, replaced by a welfare check. These matriarchal experiments by the government, inner cities, are an abject failure, I worked them almost 20 years, because these women cannot raise boys into men.

Every word true !!!!!

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 08:55 AM
And remember looting, as a result of these protests and rioting, are the only way these families can update their home electronics so if Samsung comes out with a new TV or Sony has new Playstation expect these rent-a-mobs to start something somewhere.

Tedubya
02-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Should this be in the off topic board?

I lived this unrest for the last 6 months. I live in the affected communtity and work in at as well.
I don't post much. I read these boards for insight and knowledge about my F6B, Not about culture.

Can we get back to motorcycle talk and leave the cultural commentary to Fox News and MSNBC or the OFF TOPIC BOARD!!

Elroy
02-23-2015, 10:32 AM

I lived this unrest for the last 6 months. I live in the affected communtity and work in at as well.
I don't post much. I read these boards for insight and knowledge about my F6B, Not about culture.

Can we get back to motorcycle talk and leave the cultural commentary to Fox News and MSNBC or the OFF TOPIC BOARD!!

This is posted to the off-topic board......

Westernbiker
02-23-2015, 10:41 AM
This is posted to the off-topic board......

It was moved

Limoles
02-23-2015, 11:45 AM

I don't watch Fox , MSNBC , or any other biased commentaries . However I am always amazed of people's reactions to social and cultural events , which have impact on OUR LIFE . It's nothing wrong with sharing it on this Forum , because WE LIVE AMONG all kind of people, whose various characters also affect any of us . I think , sharing our reflections sometimes might be more important , than reading who and how installed piece of chrome on the bike.

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 12:06 PM

And when they're rioting and looting they'll loot, rob, damage, trash your beautiful F6B, which is the new motorcycle, released in 2013, from Honda looking to tap into the touring crowd who wants that long range ability without the extra baggage that a full size Goldwing would have. Powered by the same flat 6 bulletproof engine this model will certainly give the Harley Davidson tourers a run for their money. however should it be in the path of these rioting and looting animals there won't be much left of it so make sure you carry full insurance. That's when you call those other brave souls, the police, who'll come and stop the violence, arrest the thugs, who'll be screaming police brutality as the crowd chants the usual "No justice, no peace".

Steve 0080
02-23-2015, 12:58 PM
Here ya go!

unsub
02-23-2015, 01:03 PM
And when they're rioting and looting they'll loot, rob, damage, trash your beautiful F6B, which is the new motorcycle, released in 2013, from Honda looking to tap into the touring crowd who wants that long range ability without the extra baggage that a full size Goldwing would have. Powered by the same flat 6 bulletproof engine this model will certainly give the Harley Davidson tourers a run for their money. however should it be in the path of these rioting and looting animals there won't be much left of it so make sure you carry full insurance. That's when you call those other brave souls, the police, who'll come and stop the violence, arrest the thugs, who'll be screaming police brutality as the crowd chants the usual "No justice, no peace".

I see what you did there.:icon_wink:

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 01:14 PM
I thought it would tie everything up in a nice package, thanks for noticing.

Steve 0080
02-23-2015, 01:41 PM
I thought it would tie everything up in a nice package, thanks for noticing.

+1 :stirthepot:

Tedubya
02-23-2015, 06:00 PM
I don't watch Fox , MSNBC , or any other biased commentaries . However I am always amazed of people's reactions to social and cultural events , which have impact on OUR LIFE . It's nothing wrong with sharing it on this Forum , because WE LIVE AMONG all kind of people, whose various characters also affect any of us . I think , sharing our reflections sometimes might be more important , than reading who and how installed piece of chrome on the bike.

The post received since yours shows why this needed to be moved to the Off Topic board.

What is there to discuss? They have formed their opinions and stated the facts.

Look how quickly it went from I support the police to whatever it became.

I support the police too, that's why I clicked on the message. Pics were positive. Then it delved into Bill O'Reilly talking points.

How can there be a discussion when they have all the facts? Nothing to discuss. It becomes an argument. I didn't come here to argue. I came to read about the F6B that I love.

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 08:48 PM

Your fault, you see what you started? Finally, I'm not getting yelled at, you guys from Jersey are all trouble makers.

Limoles
02-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Your fault, you see what you started? Finally, I'm not getting yelled at, you guys from Jersey are all trouble makers.

Sorry - I promise to change , when riding will be more important , than sharing my thoughts .

taxfree4
02-23-2015, 09:34 PM
Sorry - I promise to change , when riding will be more important , than sharing my thoughts .

I don't even watch O'Reilly, I see him from time to time at a diner in Long Island, big fellow always eats alone, sad. BTW don't ever change :077:

Limoles
02-24-2015, 01:11 AM
How can I support them , if they humiliated my defenseless dog at front of other bikers ? . Bustards !!!!!

taxfree4
02-24-2015, 03:30 AM
How can I support them , if they humiliated my defenseless dog at front of other bikers ? . Bustards !!!!!

That had to be a ruff day for him. The best thing for that is to throw the pooch on your F6B for a nice scenic ride to take his mind off the traumatic experience. Don't go too fast though as we know how easy it is for that powerful Flat 6 to get away from us because those fine men in blue will have no problem keeping up with you in their:

taxfree4
02-26-2015, 09:34 PM
He's not on an F6B and I'm not hijacking the thread, he is a cop and this is kind of Bad Ass. I repeat I am not hijacking the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptw8RSCiQEY&list=FLOrnEsyY5KFuVHfQw9SGjVw